Photo

Forum Name Change Service

- - - - -

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,367 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame
Dear Soldiers,

Looking to change up how you identify yourself on the Operation7 Forums ? The name you originally chose doesn't fit your character anymore and you don't want to be called like that for all eternity ? Sometimes you want to switch to something more suited to your hero (or villain) you've become since you first entered the battlefield of Operation7.

While we've always provided ingame service inside Operation7 like gender change for example, we'd like to expand our services a little bit. If outside service will be a demanded feature, it is possible that we'll expand on that matter even a bit more.

Forum Name Change FAQ

If I want to change my Forum name, can I choose any name ?

You can use any name you want, as long as it follows our Naming Policy and as long as it's available.

Will changing my Forum name affect my old thread and posts ?

Not at all. Of course all old posts and threads will stay created and developed, but updated with your new name.

How much does it cost to change my Forum name ?

Changing your Forum name will come at a cost of 1000 Mcash per Change.

How do I change my Forum name ?

Simply create a ticket using support.operation7.eu/ and with the topic "Forum name Change" and let us know to which name you'd like to change to.

Best Regards

The Staff Team

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 23 September 2016 - 10:42 AM.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

-KASPALL-

-KASPALL-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationPortugal

lol

• Exc3ss, J0K3R, mortifero22222 and 3 others like this

Alexander

Alexander

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Interests((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|))))

should we ask how much will cost to change our status?

• J0K3R, LImcAuJsomeD, xBriLLianT- and 6 others like this

///////////////////////////////////////////boruto.jpg?noCache=1451579892

ColdKilleR

ColdKilleR

-UNBELιEV4BLE-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationGermany

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

WHAT? 1.000 for a Forumname change? How to do with sht money, created by Operation 7  :ok:  :ok:

Nop... Thanks.

:bye:

Edited by ColdKilleR, 23 September 2016 - 01:43 PM.

• -CrustiCroc-, cobra-90x, BOBO and 2 others like this

blue

blue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • LocationTonga
  • Clan:ReEn-eSports.de

april fools day?

nah its september...

• J0K3R, iFreeZz, TrolloPolpo and 3 others like this

J0K3R

J0K3R

Lorenzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationViet Nam
  • Clan:sYnteX & EST

Dear MGAME, you don't know how to take the money from your customers anymore, do you? Running out of ideas these poor guys  :rofl:

TrolloPolpo

TrolloPolpo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationItaly

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA WHAT AHAHHAHAHA just ridiculous. Just close this game, it's pretty obvious you don't have money anymore for keeping the servers online. Da.mn, i thought you couldn't suprise me anymore, but hey, you did once again. Will there be a 30% off on that too? lmfao

28hpnc2.jpg

Edited by TrolloPolpo, 23 September 2016 - 02:22 PM.

• -KASPALL-, adesalu1, xKablaux and 7 others like this

GraoDLD

GraoDLD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • InterestsCity, Architecture, Photography, Graphics, and OP7 :P
  • Clan:TaskForce

Can i say something about that? Totally unuseful ask for money to change a nickname in a forum. Never seen something like this before.

Edited by GraoDLD, 23 September 2016 - 06:10 PM.

• Milenko likes this

GraoDLD

-

TaskForce Clan

OP7 EU

adesalu1

adesalu1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • LocationBahrain

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA WHAT AHAHHAHAHA just ridiculous. Just close this game, it's pretty obvious you don't have money anymore for keeping the servers online. Da.mn, i thought you couldn't suprise me anymore, but hey, you did once again. Will there be a 30% off on that too? lmfao

28hpnc2.jpg

ahahahahahah xDDDD best thing ive seen ever x)

wooouawww

wooouawww

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationBelgium
WoooooooooooooooooooooouaaaaaaaaaaawW!!!!!!!!! xD

xD
  • GraoDLD likes this

myname

myname

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Clan:getdownn
make our cash in your as.s. Im angryyy , firstly Mgame killed this game and now they want more money, you are so stupid. I hope this game will close, it's sad we had a beautiful game and now we have staff who want only cash, you are just fkg useless. Sorry for my language, i have to speak like that because u never understand that you are killing the game everyday fkg peperoni de severato.
Ps: juste create a new account, dont pay for nothing Nabo
  • BOBO likes this

(CM)SAT6N

(CM)SAT6N

• Operation7 CM Team
  • 679 posts
  • LocationBelgium

make our cash in your as.s. Im angryyy , firstly Mgame killed this game and now they want more money, you are so stupid. I hope this game will close, it's sad we had a beautiful game and now we have staff who want only cash, you are just fkg useless. Sorry for my language, i have to speak like that because u never understand that you are killing the game everyday fkg peperoni de severato.
Ps: juste create a new account, dont pay for nothing Nabo

Make a difference between Mgame and the Staff. 

I never saw  you writing an effective comment. Only to spit on the game and the Staff.  

I asked your recommandations (where are there ?), I'm trying to organize an event for the French players and I need your support, your participation to show the French Community is present (Where are you ?).

I dont write for the GMs and RGMs because it's not my case but the CMs are here posting topics, organizing events, making events, present ig in our free time, answering to each player, and so many other things... we arent paid, we dont ask nothing, we accepted it. We are making our best with all the ways we have. 

So I think you should think about it before to write this kind of comments.

Thanks in advance

e2xPRdM.png

4SlHarl.png                                     1VhZP6z.png                                    seEMSE3.png                                    lk3hm1A.png

ColdKilleR

ColdKilleR

-UNBELιEV4BLE-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationGermany

So I think you should think about it before to write this kind of comments.

Thanks in advance

i thought the same when i read the maintopic. thats just sad, so out of Money.... wow just wow. why not doing Events like in netgame? "Charge the most cash and u get a M79+ Thommygun". wtf? Mgame and his failmanager caused this Situation now, RGMs simply dont care, they continue banning for non sense reasons, deleting Posts they dont like and in Addition asking themselves why there is not single Player left. This 1000 mcash i know to waste better if i have them, what a shame..

• P3RF3KT likes this

BOBO

BOBO

- OP7 -

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Interests-OP7-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IM DEAD !!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  at least mgame is funny hehehehehe 

• P3RF3KT likes this

(CM)SAT6N

(CM)SAT6N

• Operation7 CM Team
  • 679 posts
  • LocationBelgium

i thought the same when i read the maintopic. thats just sad, so out of Money.... wow just wow. why not doing Events like in netgame? "Charge the most cash and u get a M79+ Thommygun". wtf? Mgame and his failmanager caused this Situation now, RGMs simply dont care, they continue banning for non sense reasons, deleting Posts they dont like and in Addition asking themselves why there is not single Player left. This 1000 mcash i know to waste better if i have them, what a shame..

- The CMs and especially Ceemoh propose Events but you know how it happens. It's difficult for us to organize something different, we make our possible insofar as we are able. As Ceemoh told me and we're agree with, we keep asking/proposing ideas even if only 1/10 is accepted. 

- When you think it's not fair, you have just to ask me (or to others too). It already happened we werent agree with some decisions, we talked about it and the decisions changed (and yes decisions already changed in the past)

- Keep in mind some things are ordered ;)

• (RGM)Ceemoh likes this

e2xPRdM.png

4SlHarl.png                                     1VhZP6z.png                                    seEMSE3.png                                    lk3hm1A.png

ColdKilleR

ColdKilleR

-UNBELιEV4BLE-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationGermany

- The CMs and especially Ceemoh propose Events but you know how it happens. It's difficult for us to organize something different, we make our possible insofar as we are able. As Ceemoh told me and we're agree with, we keep asking/proposing ideas even if only 1/10 is accepted. 

- When you think it's not fair, you have just to ask me (or to others too). It already happened we werent agree with some decisions, we talked about it and the decisions changed (and yes decisions already changed in the past)

- Keep in mind some things are ordered ;)

that was ironic with the events. i didnt say u do bad.

alone to order users to pay for chaning names in a forum is so much shame that i wish to insult this company for the next 20 hours again but i leave it and i also wont discuss with chang since he ignore things regarding money anyways. if he believe this is the correct way, gg keep going. next time we also pay 1000 mcash for giving likes or even for doing access on the forumpage. 

• BOBO and P3RF3KT like this

dudecore

dudecore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • InterestsKenway - NotTheSame
  • Clan:TacTicaL

I can see the next move --> If u want to win EXP after finishing your game, u must charge to us 1000mcash every week. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Budda likes this

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,367 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming

Alright, since the first Storm has hit and we are still in the middle of it, let's have some reasonable talk here.

First of all, I am no defender of this topic and I have my own thoughts regarding certain services which I will bolster with examples here in a minute. Second, Mgame is still a company and steps like additional services should've been established right from the start of the game and not six years later. But better late than never, I guess.

Regarding my own opinion: As some of you might know or might not, I am a Blizzard Forum Admin as well since I am practically living Blizzard since it first started 1991 under the banner of Silicon & Synapse. This is just side info so that you can get a glimpse at how much I am involved into this matter. To the core: Blizzard is offering various services across all their games from Battle-Tag-Name-Change to boosting a character up to a certain level without having to play the game, from different cosmetics to even actual multiplayer characters in SC II.

This is something I don't like at all and something I will never pay for ! ! ! Do I hate them for offering that service ? I don't ! ! Why I don't hate them ? Because I am a grown up who learned that every company has to earn money. As long as I am a free human being with a free will of choice, I don't have to actually use that service. If I want to use a service, I pay for it. If I don't, I won't pay. Simple as that. Does this mean there is no criticism allowed here ? Of course not, criticism is always allowed. Do you guys criticize ? Nope, not all ! Do you guys rant like there is no tomorrow ? Oh, yeah you do !

Mgame has finally taken the step into service business, which is a correct step into the right direction from a business standpoint. Yes, you are the users and you have absolutely no interest in business perspectives and want everything for free at best. Some of you have a marginal understanding and can accept various business models, but usually a common user does not ! Which is fully understandable and I don't want  to insult anyone out there at all. But there is no such thing out there, like Free2Play. Free2Play is a business model, nothing more, nothing less.

Actually I am pretty happy at the moment, a company like Blizzard is asking for 10 bucks up to 20 bucks, depending on the service they're offering. A single buck for a name change doesn't seem fair to you guys and is reason enough for you to fire from all cannons without a reload button, which like I said is understandable from a user perspective. But since I offered the reasonable discussion here, feel free to stop the ranting and either choose to either talk and use a certain service or don't use it.

In addition to that, I want to give you the all clear that it ain't Mgames' will and interested to charge any user at any point for things like "pressing a like button", "claiming experience points after match conclusion" or a "status change" like proposed by some of our dearest users.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 24 September 2016 - 04:59 PM.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

wooouawww

wooouawww

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationBelgium
Lol xD business hahahaha mgame win maximum 5-10€ with that xD ( it's not a business) mgame have a little brain :)
For a good business look in the post ---> we need you
It's more important ;) it's for the game then the players buy not for the forum 1940-1945 xD

Sorry for my bad English xD

Edited by wooouawww, 24 September 2016 - 06:39 PM.

• BOBO and P3RF3KT like this

KingRyuga

KingRyuga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Clan:ReEn

Oh cmon! stop this flame babyragers, think positive guys! at least they are trying xddd... 

• myname likes this

m8phz4.jpg

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users