Photo

Forum Name Change Service

- - - - -

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Armin69

Armin69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBosnia And Herzegovina
  • Clan:UNBELιEV4BLE
Nothing is free hahahahahahahah

R.I.P

160615084937983944.png

ColdKilleR

ColdKilleR

-UNBELιEV4BLE-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationGermany

Alright, since the first Storm has hit and we are still in the middle of it, let's have some reasonable talk here.

First of all, I am no defender of this topic and I have my own thoughts regarding certain services which I will bolster with examples here in a minute. Second, Mgame is still a company and steps like additional services should've been established right from the start of the game and not six years later. But better late than never, I guess.

Regarding my own opinion: As some of you might know or might not, I am a Blizzard Forum Admin as well since I am practically living Blizzard since it first started 1991 under the banner of Silicon & Synapse. This is just side info so that you can get a glimpse at how much I am involved into this matter. To the core: Blizzard is offering various services across all their games from Battle-Tag-Name-Change to boosting a character up to a certain level without having to play the game, from different cosmetics to even actual multiplayer characters in SC II.

This is something I don't like at all and something I will never pay for ! ! ! Do I hate them for offering that service ? I don't ! ! Why I don't hate them ? Because I am a grown up who learned that every company has to earn money. As long as I am a free human being with a free will of choice, I don't have to actually use that service. If I want to use a service, I pay for it. If I don't, I won't pay. Simple as that. Does this mean there is no criticism allowed here ? Of course not, criticism is always allowed. Do you guys criticize ? Nope, not all ! Do you guys rant like there is no tomorrow ? Oh, yeah you do !

Mgame has finally taken the step into service business, which is a correct step into the right direction from a business standpoint. Yes, you are the users and you have absolutely no interest in business perspectives and want everything for free at best. Some of you have a marginal understanding and can accept various business models, but usually a common user does not ! Which is fully understandable and I don't want  to insult anyone out there at all. But there is no such thing out there, like Free2Play. Free2Play is a business model, nothing more, nothing less.

Actually I am pretty happy at the moment, a company like Blizzard is asking for 10 bucks up to 20 bucks, depending on the service they're offering. A single buck for a name change doesn't seem fair to you guys and is reason enough for you to fire from all cannons without a reload button, which like I said is understandable from a user perspective. But since I offered the reasonable discussion here, feel free to stop the ranting and either choose to either talk and use a certain service or don't use it.

In addition to that, I want to give you the all clear that it ain't Mgames' will and interested to charge any user at any point for things like "pressing a like button", "claiming experience points after match conclusion" or a "status change" like proposed by some of our dearest users.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

u cant 1:1 Blizzard with mGame. 

Being like 16€ for a Nickchanger in Game is not enough already. Whoa... Its 16k, u explained that its a Item that shouldnt be bought all Day in the mCash Shop, i agree to that. Compared to other Servers of 1:1 the same Game this is the most expensive server ive ever seen and i honestly would consider for 16€ a Forumname Change included to the In-Game change. Alone for the Service we are having here all prizes should be decreased by 50%, not for a limited time it should be permanently like this. If mGame took a "step" now by asking Money to change a Forumname congratulations, now i´d like to know whats the next step beside taking Customers money for such stuff? I saw how things worked in background already and i was shocked to be honest. Im wondering 0% why it is how it is... This Server looks like netgame now back in the days, taking the last money and closing the game after and we get told the same ( imagine the word ) all day long here. There was 3 things that have been done from the feedback topic, the ones that didnt cost money. If they want players they need to change on other points and not like this because as you see- players run away by doing such things. regarding the marketing im disappointed since the Nickchanger have been added for such high price, things could be much easier here. Strange that Axeso is selling their Stuff 500 cash cheaper per item and still has more money and players than this OP7 ever will have. Proably they should think about that. 

• BOBO and P3RF3KT like this

adesalu1

adesalu1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • LocationBahrain

Alright, since the first Storm has hit and we are still in the middle of it, let's have some reasonable talk here.

First of all, I am no defender of this topic and I have my own thoughts regarding certain services which I will bolster with examples here in a minute. Second, Mgame is still a company and steps like additional services should've been established right from the start of the game and not six years later. But better late than never, I guess.

Regarding my own opinion: As some of you might know or might not, I am a Blizzard Forum Admin as well since I am practically living Blizzard since it first started 1991 under the banner of Silicon & Synapse. This is just side info so that you can get a glimpse at how much I am involved into this matter. To the core: Blizzard is offering various services across all their games from Battle-Tag-Name-Change to boosting a character up to a certain level without having to play the game, from different cosmetics to even actual multiplayer characters in SC II.

This is something I don't like at all and something I will never pay for ! ! ! Do I hate them for offering that service ? I don't ! ! Why I don't hate them ? Because I am a grown up who learned that every company has to earn money. As long as I am a free human being with a free will of choice, I don't have to actually use that service. If I want to use a service, I pay for it. If I don't, I won't pay. Simple as that. Does this mean there is no criticism allowed here ? Of course not, criticism is always allowed. Do you guys criticize ? Nope, not all ! Do you guys rant like there is no tomorrow ? Oh, yeah you do !

Mgame has finally taken the step into service business, which is a correct step into the right direction from a business standpoint. Yes, you are the users and you have absolutely no interest in business perspectives and want everything for free at best. Some of you have a marginal understanding and can accept various business models, but usually a common user does not ! Which is fully understandable and I don't want  to insult anyone out there at all. But there is no such thing out there, like Free2Play. Free2Play is a business model, nothing more, nothing less.

Actually I am pretty happy at the moment, a company like Blizzard is asking for 10 bucks up to 20 bucks, depending on the service they're offering. A single buck for a name change doesn't seem fair to you guys and is reason enough for you to fire from all cannons without a reload button, which like I said is understandable from a user perspective. But since I offered the reasonable discussion here, feel free to stop the ranting and either choose to either talk and use a certain service or don't use it.

In addition to that, I want to give you the all clear that it ain't Mgames' will and interested to charge any user at any point for things like "pressing a like button", "claiming experience points after match conclusion" or a "status change" like proposed by some of our dearest users.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow:S

Im just wondering, if mgame want more money why don't they just put some money in advertising?? So new players can happily spend away :s ?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users