Photo

Operation7 New Ban Policy [last update: 23.03.2017]

- - - - -

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

(GM)Pako

(GM)Pako

- OP7 Staff -

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,301 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:Netgame

Greetings Soldiers,

With this thread, we, the Operation7 Staff, would like to inform you about the current ban policy ! With each update, we will modify the date on the thread title. Our main objective is to provide a clean environment for all our customers, so this will mean that we will take action should such cases arise. Listed below are the consequences on your account(s) if/when we should find you guilty of breaking the rules which are shown below:

(Temporary) Account Suspension (Ban):

·     Bug Abusing
        3 days, 5th time ban will end in Lifetime
·     Power Levelling
3 days, plus deduction of experience and levels. Calculation: Experience gained by the power-leveler times the amount of instances he got caught power-leveling (up to 5) and minus 1 level for each time you got caught - up to 5 times -, to all and any primary account caught participating in the power-leveling process. For example, if a certain person got caught for the 3rd time, for 20000 exp; (20000x3) - 3 levels = 60000 exp - 3 levels subtracted to any primary account linked to the one doing power-leveling.
·     Spamming/flooding/begging
        1 day, 5th time ban will end in Lifetime, except hack spamming etc.
·     Kicking/voting Staff from/in Server/Game [/CM/RGM/GM Force Kick]
        1 day, 5th time ban will end in Lifetime
·     Insulting/Harassing OP7 Staff
        up to Lifetime; depends on case and hardness
·     Hacking
        Lifetime for all found accounts. Possible law steps against the customer!
·     Providing/Publishing/Sharing/Producing Hacks in any kind of ways
        Lifetime for all found accounts! Possible legal law steps against the customer!
·     Account Scamming/Account Hacking
        Lifetime for all found accounts, possible law steps against the customer!
·     Account Sharing
        No longer a banning reason. Sharing an account with a friend will no longer be banned.Please take note that by sharing your account with any other user, you will
automatically lose any rights to receive support regarding the account credentials
If you write a ticket, please add up all accounts that have/had access to said account.
        (This policy change will become effective with the end of March 2017 on the 1st of April 2017. All account bans related to Account Sharing prior to this date will stay
banned)
·     Account Sharing player or Holder of Shared Account in relation to Account Scamming/Account Hacking, Racism, Insults or Payment Abuse
        Please take note that by sharing your account with a friend or any other kind of user, you will automatically loose any rights to demand credentials, in case of getting
banned - be unbanned for banned reason mentioned above or will be able to retrieve or receive help in any way related to one of the above mentioned violations.
       (This policy change will become effective with the end of March 2017 on the 1st of April 2017. All account bans related to Account Sharing prior to this date will stay
banned)
         · If you get visitors, LAN party, playing from another location or similar please write a short ticket to inform us to prevent yourself for any bans.
·     Racism - we don't tolerate any racism insults, nicknames, clan names
        Lifetime for all encountered accounts; depends on case and hardness

Payment abuse:

·         Payment Fraud/Illegal Payment (Lifetime for all accounts, legal law steps!)
·         Superrewards / Payment Abuse
·         User who get a minimum amount of payment Abuse Gifts won't be punished if they have no Account which are directly involved into Payment Abuse.
·         User who got lot's of Gifts from Payment Abuse, but aren't directly involved into the Abuse are allowed to create ONE new account, the old ones are banned.
·         User which are directly involved into abuse with fake accounts) are not allowed to create new accounts and their old ones will be lifetime banned including all found accounts.

Room names:

·         Please follow the room name restrictions set by Room master: like No Shotgun, No Rush etc. Not following the Room masters rule can lead to a kick from the room after the game. This kick out is not sanction able / not reportable to staff by the kicked one.
·         It's the choice of the room master if he want with SG or not etc, please respect this and create / join another match which allow your game type.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Insulting / bad words:

The Operation7 Staff would like to inform you of changes in the temporary account suspension due to insults.

Below you'll find examples of bans for insults.

· Insult type: idiot, stupid, cretin, ***** you and such likes -> We don't ban that anymore.
· Instead these type insults: fdp= fild de *****, son of a *****, mongoloid and such likes -> When the insult tends to be to the family or to other persons = bans are 3, 7 or 15 days and if it's necessary also lifetime! The day-periods are chosen by the Staff and are depending on the frequency/hardness of the insult.

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 28 April 2017 - 01:42 PM.

• xXSimone-01Xx likes this

[GM]Pako flag_of_italy.png
Netgame Operation7 Team

1:1 Support Page

LImcAuJsomeD

LImcAuJsomeD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Clan:#HEK

· Insult type: idiot, stupid, cretin, ***** you and such likes -> We don't ban that anymore.

eheheh i'll enjoy this ^_^

• BOBO likes this

oy9r6tx7.jpg

J0K3R

J0K3R

Lorenzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationViet Nam
  • Clan:sYnteX & EST

Looks like a good reason to come back ahahah
The only ban I received on my main account (if i'm not forgetting something else) was due a "idiot" or "stupid" I wrote to Ilovethiswar I think  :laugh:

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming

Please keep in mind that this is not a free ticket to go ham on everything and everyone as you desire. The leash won't be so tight anymore regarding soft cursing, but there will still be a leash and we are still able to hold it tight if we are considering your actions are over the top of soft cursing behavior. 

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

wooouawww

wooouawww

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationBelgium
Yeahhhhhh for abbreviation of fdp for you is fils de Pu . * when I say that is Fait Des Proutes xD

I'm blonde ;)

But it's good that, soon only 15 or 20 players here and all others players banned xD because in 2016 all people say insults it's finish the time bisounours ;)

BOBO

BOBO

- OP7 -

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Interests-OP7-

fdp time is over :'(

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

- Ɲσ.1 -

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsClanmanagment
    PC-Games
    Operation 7
  • Clan:UNBELiEV4BLE

i personally like the rule with powerleveling... ;)

but i dont understand the sentence behing banning for:

- Bad Words ( fvck you or similar )

- Illegal Payment if i am only the reciever of Gifts ( didn´t abuse the payment fraud but still get banned because a friend that gifted me didnt pay his bills )

-> Those are quite senseless, if you bann for bad words do it properly, if you bann for payment fraud only bann the abuser of it. Anyways with our new RGM this game won´t have players in 4 weeks so it doesnt matter since he bann everyone :)

brilliantsignahuez34gpqo.jpg

8) I´m your true No.1  8) 

:victory:

J0K3R

J0K3R

Lorenzo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationViet Nam
  • Clan:sYnteX & EST

Please keep in mind that this is not a free ticket to go ham on everything and everyone as you desire. The leash won't be so tight anymore regarding soft cursing, but there will still be a leash and we are still able to hold it tight if we are considering your actions are over the top of soft cursing behavior. 

I was joking, sir. I haven't planned to come back yet. And btw a "leash" is something you use on animals, not people. But I got the meaning of it anyway   ;)

Edited by J0K3R, 26 October 2016 - 10:13 PM.

BOBO

BOBO

- OP7 -

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Interests-OP7-

I will call osman ...  :laugh:  :laugh:

• adesalu1 likes this

TrolloPolpo

TrolloPolpo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationItaly

Leash? How can you pretend us to stop making fun of the way people is managing this game? I'll never stop saying what i think, ban or not, LEASH or not. Staffers coming out from nowhere, without any kind of public ''recruitment'', and still expeting us to give them respect(and i'm not talking to you personally). Respect is a thing which has to be gained, not forced with bans/hard rules/ TIGHT LEASHES my friend. This is just a game, but for you all it should be your job, something you should care about. Instead of changing the ''ban rules'', try to start thinking why people is acting like that, behaviours such as insulting, making fun of you (just like i am doing). Why? 'cause you're not serious, never been, and never will. The only thing you care is money, and i can understand that, since this is a free to play game, and i used to spend money too here, when it was a playable game, with a lot of clanwars and blabla. Funny fact is that you could make even more money than before, with a game such as  Operation7, but mgame's IQ can't reach such high levels. For example trying to take old players back, reporting and banning them from other op7 versions, this is a good method for taking us back! not. This is just showing me, and the rest of the community how ridiculous this managment is. And yeah, keep on working with your leashes, you will surely get more respect. We're not fking dogs.

• blue likes this

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany

Leash? How can you pretend us to stop making fun of the way people is managing this game? I'll never stop saying what i think, ban or not, LEASH or not. Staffers coming out from nowhere, without any kind of public ''recruitment'', and still expeting us to give them respect(and i'm not talking to you personally). Respect is a thing which has to be gained, not forced with bans/hard rules/ TIGHT LEASHES my friend. This is just a game, but for you all it should be your job, something you should care about. Instead of changing the ''ban rules'', try to start thinking why people is acting like that, behaviours such as insulting, making fun of you (just like i am doing). Why? 'cause you're not serious, never been, and never will. The only thing you care is money, and i can understand that, since this is a free to play game, and i used to spend money too here, when it was a playable game, with a lot of clanwars and blabla. Funny fact is that you could make even more money than before, with a game such as  Operation7, but mgame's IQ can't reach such high levels. For example trying to take old players back, reporting and banning them from other op7 versions, this is a good method for taking us back! not. This is just showing me, and the rest of the community how ridiculous this managment is. And yeah, keep on working with your leashes, you will surely get more respect. We're not fking dogs.

You shouldn't try to put words like "leash" on a golden weighing scale. In addition to that, I can almost feel the anger you are carrying in you - try to breath in and out sometimes, helps a lot. Regarding your post, the Operation7 community is by far the most aggressive and most "rough-and-ready" community I ever had the pleasure working with and I worked and I am working with a lot of communities. Do I still like you ? Oh yeah, of course I like you. It's a daily challenge, or let's say a weekly challenge at least - which gets me to my next point:

It's actually not our job ! Well to some it may be, but I will only speak for myself here even though I am not spoken to personally as you said. To me it's a part time hobby coupled with personal demand to try to help this community and this game and also the company. I was part of the FIAA company many years ago, but being a GM is not my actual job. Would be a bit sad, wouldn't it ? Little side kick there :D Back to earnest talk here:

I have my own problem with things behind the scenes. If I'd be president of this company, I'd change a lot of things for sure. Are all of them good ? I don't think so because opinions are very different. Often things someone likes another one dislikes. Not even often, almost always. I am a very happy person because I managed to get so many events and so many decisions through. Convincing Mgame is a very difficult task for all GMs, even those you don't get to see at all - those that a working in the back. We're really trying to convince Mgame to implement this and that and to do advertisement here and there - and even if we succeed with like a 10% success rate, we're still happy about what we achieved. What do we often receive in return ? Well, often we receive complaints by the community about the 90% which was declined. Are we still happy ? I don't know ! Am I still happy ? Yes, I am happy about the 10%, even though I get to read posts like this one. :)

Like I said, I can feel the anger, I can understand the anger. But we - the staff - aren't responsible for EVERYTHING happening in and around Operation7. We are merely the executive force with a little bit of legislative power, which we try to use to do as much for the community as possible.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 27 October 2016 - 12:04 PM.

• (RGM)Ceemoh likes this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

TrolloPolpo

TrolloPolpo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationItaly

You shouldn't try to put words like "leash" on a golden weighing scale. In addition to that, I can almost feel the anger you are carrying in you - try to breath in and out sometimes, helps a lot. Regarding your post, the Operation7 community is by far the most aggressive and most "rough-and-ready" community I ever had the pleasure working with and I worked and I am working with a lot of communities. Do I still like you ? Oh yeah, of course I like you. It's a daily challenge, or let's say a weekly challenge at least - which gets me to my next point:

It's actually not our job ! Well to some it may be, but I will only speak for myself here even though I am not spoken to personally as you said. To me it's a part time hobby coupled with personal demand to try to help this community and this game and also the company. I was part of the FIAA company many years ago, but being a GM is not my actual job. Would be a bit sad, wouldn't it ? Little side kick there :D Back to earnest talk here:

I have my own problem with things behind the scenes. If I'd be president of this company, I'd change a lot of things for sure. Are all of them good ? I don't think so because opinions are very different. Often things someone likes another one dislikes. Not even often, almost always. I am a very happy person because I managed to get so many events and so many decisions through. Convincing Mgame is a very difficult task for all GMs, even those you don't get to see at all - those that a working in the back. We're really trying to convince Mgame to implement this and that and to do advertisement here and there - and even if we succeed with like a 10% success rate, we're still happy about what we achieved. What do we often receive in return ? Well, often we receive complaints by the community about the 90% which was declined. Are we still happy ? I don't know ! Am I still happy ? Yes, I am happy about the 10%, even though I get to read posts like this one. :)

Like I said, I can feel the anger, I can understand the anger. But we - the staff - aren't responsible for EVERYTHING happening in and around Operation7. We are merely the executive force with a little bit of legislative power, which we try to use to do as much for the community as possible.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

What you can feel, it's not my anger, but it's my laughter, which is really loud :D . But yeah, deep (very deep) inside i feel angry, for this game, and watching how it's going down day by day, even if i'm not playing here anymore. I'm just a spectator, who is looking from another point of view. But still, you didn't get my point. 90% of my words were direct to the guys at ''the back'' of this game, like Chang, for example. From what i've readen, talking with him via ticket, i'm so shocked. They're really convinced about the fact, that they can get old players back, by banning them from other versions. It's like i'm forced to play here, even if i don't want to, cause of legal stuff bla bla which i don't even want to mention. I still remember when we won the gold cup, some months ago, here in europe, and 2 days later someone of you (Chang i suppose) reported all the eu players to the latino version, trying to give us a ban. This is a knife in the back, and that's why i'll not play here anymore. I still can't understand why, taking it so personally, sending screenshots with all the nicknames of eu players in latino, and trying to get us ban. And please, don't start talking about contracts and territories, i know very well that story, and for me it's just bullscheisse. But i repeat sparrow, i'm not talking to you personally, i don't think you have such a sad life for doing that, i hope so, at least. 

TeamaZe

TeamaZe

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationGermany

The Operation7 Staff would like to inform you of changes in the temporary account suspension due to insults.

· Instead these type insults: fdp= fild de *****, son of a *****, mongoloid and such likes -> When the insult tends to be to the family or to other persons = bans are 3, 7 or 15 days and if it's necessary also lifetime! The day-periods are chosen by the Staff and are depending on the frequency/hardness of the insult.

ok ok i can say goodbye to my acc

• Armin69 likes this

BOBO

BOBO

- OP7 -

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Interests-OP7-

ok ok i can say goodbye to my acc

not yet...

Alexander

Alexander

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Interests((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|))))

what about underagers ?can we still report them or not

///////////////////////////////////////////boruto.jpg?noCache=1451579892

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany

what about underagers ?can we still report them or not

Yes you can and we will ban them temporarily until they get 18 if they can't prove by photo ID that they are already 18.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

- Ɲσ.1 -

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsClanmanagment
    PC-Games
    Operation 7
  • Clan:UNBELiEV4BLE

Yes you can and we will ban them temporarily until they get 18 if they can't prove by photo ID that they are already 18.

In this case, the website should be done as it is in german so users have to enter their ID-Card Number. I guess it would help already :D

brilliantsignahuez34gpqo.jpg

8) I´m your true No.1  8) 

:victory:

osman75

osman75

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Clan:UNBELIV4BLE

u bann me 30 times for insult you believe that resolve the problem? sorry but in game some player force you to insult.. almost some kids underage players rprovoc you for make you angry... and force that bad words so look the conditions when i or other players make a bad word ...when the player start provocation(screen proufs) we responde whit insult and u bann that but u dont bann a provocation(whit prouf screen provocation) be ....just in that case and bann the insulter and the provocator.....thanks

Edited by osman75, 25 December 2016 - 01:31 AM.

• xBriLLianT-, BOBO and P3RF3KT like this

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:HEK

u bann me 30 times for insult you believe that resolve the problem? sorry but in game some player force you to insult.. almost some kids underage players rprovoc you for make you angry... and force that bad words so look the conditions when i or other players make a bad word ...when the player start provocation(screen proufs) we responde whit insult and u bann that but u dont bann a provocation(whit prouf screen provocation) be ....just in that case and bann the insulter and the provocator.....thanks

Yes Osman, go to sleep now
  • Alexander and xBriLLianT- like this

(RGM)Ceemoh

(RGM)Ceemoh

Op7 Staff

• Operation7 RGM Team
  • 682 posts
  • LocationItaly

Hi Osman,

we already discussed this many times. No player here "forces" you to insult. They may provoke you, but then again if you answer them in a way that violates the rules, and you get reported, we have no choice but to proceed with banning the account.

While I've addressed my message specifically to you, I would like to extend said consideration to every Operation7 player. If anyone is provoking you, don't resort to insults. Answer in game, e.g. with a nice combo kill for instance ;)

Ceemoh

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users