Photo

Account op7.netgame.com - Here?

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

Poll: Account Netgame - Here? (114 member(s) have cast votes)

You want your old account that you had on Netgame is transferred on Operation7 EU?

1. Voted Yes (86 votes [75.44%])

Percentage of vote: 75.44%

2. Voted No (28 votes [24.56%])

Percentage of vote: 24.56%

Vote Guests cannot vote

(GM)Pako

(GM)Pako

- OP7 Staff -

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,301 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:Netgame

AT7v6k7.jpg

Hello soldiers,

you want your old account that you had on Netgame.com to be transferred on Operation7 EU?

to ensure that this happens I created a poll for you, feel free to vote ;)

PS: please write a comment those who had the account on Netgame.

Best Regards

[GM]Pako

• Toxine, MrRedbull, SorryForThath and 2 others like this

[GM]Pako flag_of_italy.png
Netgame Operation7 Team

1:1 Support Page

toshik222

toshik222

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation
  • Clan:BestOfTheBest

hi,what is a Netgame?

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

- Ɲσ.1 -

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsClanmanagment
    PC-Games
    Operation 7
  • Clan:UNBELiEV4BLE

i had 2 accounts there and it would be a pleasure.

• P3RF3KT likes this

brilliantsignahuez34gpqo.jpg

8) I´m your true No.1  8) 

:victory:

xXSimone-01Xx

xXSimone-01Xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:D4nG3R0uS

hi,what is a Netgame?

Operation 7 North America, i think

toshik222

toshik222

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation
  • Clan:BestOfTheBest

drag Russian accounts ))) all your players will shoot myself =) :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

• LImcAuJsomeD likes this

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

- Ɲσ.1 -

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsClanmanagment
    PC-Games
    Operation 7

Do you want to transfer the accounts depending on how many votings you get here? I think that there is also many people who can´t see the voting because they already broke up and lost their hope. 3 Years is a long time already.... Maybe you should just implent them in any case to see the results. netGame said back then that they close temporary, a Notice on netGame Website regarding a re-opening with advanced explain to download the EU Client to use the old Accounts again would be enough already. You wont get enough votes here anyways....

• H4rDc0r3T4nK3r, -(FR)-LION-(FR)-, NoisyGirl and 1 other like this

barylon

barylon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFrance

Hello, before I had bought some extra slot and I had purchased additional weapons on Netgame with Ncash If you can.

I would prefer to have my Netgame account

Thank you too much :D !!!

profiilerz

profiilerz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationFrance

Yes this could be a great idea ! I got an account in netgame and it would be great to have it back ! <3

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

- Ɲσ.1 -

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsClanmanagment
    PC-Games
    Operation 7

I´ve lost alot of money when netGame closed down and now you make a topic or poll responsible if u transfer anything here or not?

It should have been done YEARS ago already, we have got alot of promises regarding our Accounts and a return of USA Operation7, whats so difficult to reviev any old Accounts? It can only end up well, some Players might return by using this chance. When i read the topic about the intention to not transfer anything i get aggressive and mad.

Why you create this poll if you wont transfer anything anyway? Its senseless and many old people from OP7 USA, my old Clan, ANY other USA Clan can not see this posting because they already lost the hope anyways. Just do it and annouce it in netGame.com website that the accounts will be revieved, Players will welcome it. You shoot ur own legs if u dont do that transfer, i will be defentley out if i wont get my OLD account from EXACTLY the same company as where i used to play before.

• P3RF3KT likes this

(RGM)Ceemoh

(RGM)Ceemoh

Op7 Staff

• Operation7 RGM Team
  • 682 posts
  • LocationItaly

I'm actually curious regarding the reasons for yes and no, and I think this topic may give an insight over account transfers.

With this spirit and confiding in you guys being able to explain your reasons for your vote in a civil manner, if you feel like it, why don't you share your 2 cents over the matter with a couple of lines in this topic?

• Fave likes this

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

- Ɲσ.1 -

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsClanmanagment
    PC-Games
    Operation 7

I'm actually curious regarding the reasons for yes and no, and I think this topic may give an insight over account transfers.

With this spirit and confiding in you guys being able to explain your reasons for your vote in a civil manner, if you feel like it, why don't you share your 2 cents over the matter with a couple of lines in this topic?

I´ve voted for YES because i believe with a official annoucement from netGame´s side we would have more Players back again.

Last but not least i spent alot of time in netGame and i also wasted my money there. For me, as a customer, it seems logic that a company has to hold it´s promise. NOBODY from old High Level Players would ever start from Level 1 again, they might return if you give them their old Accounts back. As result you might see more Soldiers around the clock in Game and with that the game would be 1 step closer to a comeback and to be revieved.

• H4rDc0r3T4nK3r and P3RF3KT like this

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

Auto Likes Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • InterestsBooks (Drama)
    Musical Movies ("Lala land" <3 )
    Jesus Christ Notre Sauveur
  • Clan:RATATATA

Why you ask a such question ?? of course the players want their account lol but players from netgame they can't see this topic..

• H4rDc0r3T4nK3r, -(FR)-LION-(FR)-, xBriLLianT- and 2 others like this

Attention aux boulettes à Michel

(RGM)Ceemoh

(RGM)Ceemoh

Op7 Staff

• Operation7 RGM Team
  • 682 posts
  • LocationItaly

Why you ask a such question ?? of course the players want their account lol but players from netgame they can't see this topic..

Because a forum is a place in which people discuss. While I can understand and somewhat figure out what reasons would have people by voting yes, it was interesting - for me at least - to understand why would people vote no.

That's all

NoisyGirl

NoisyGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • Clan:ToxicCrew

Of course we want our accounts back,but its a shame you have not taken this initiative before.

Many players gave up playing because they had to start all over again.

Some former players of Netgame who dared to play on your server can pass the word to those who do not have this information.

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and xBriLLianT- like this

MoonWalker

MoonWalker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCuba

We will apreciate to have our old accounts back.

Edited by MoonWalker, 15 December 2016 - 10:49 PM.

• xBriLLianT- likes this

QIMcZT.png

TrolloPolpo

TrolloPolpo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationItaly

TheCools clan incoming eheheheheheh

• J0K3R, H4rDc0r3T4nK3r and Chispe like this

profiilerz

profiilerz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationFrance

But just think about our opinions RGM Ceemoh, of course netgame players want their accounts back, why ? I was level 57 in netgame, and restart level 1 for me, with no guns, stuffs, is impossible for me. I tried to play again, but it's not the same pleasure ! That's why I quit OP7.. And for those who voted no, honeslty, I don't know why, we spended lots of time for our accounts, and when they said they will close op7 for a while, we hoped that it will not be definitive, but since 3 years we didn't had something about this, so people are playing other games, or simply don't want to continue. Only few peoples of USA will know this topic, unfortunately... But anyways, this should be done for long time this acc tranfers, but why a vote ? I mean, if really you guys want to do this "gift" to us, why you do a vote ? But anyway, I wish all best for op7, and more if you tranfer accs. Best regards. Dr3aMeRz, an old op7 player.

• H4rDc0r3T4nK3r, -(FR)-LION-(FR)-, xBriLLianT- and 3 others like this

Chispe

Chispe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAfghanistan

My French friend from Netgame :laugh:

H4rDc0r3T4nK3r

H4rDc0r3T4nK3r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:SFz | Mercury

It also would be a pleasure for me. I share the opinion of the majority and also have an acc on netgame which wants to become a part of Op7 Eu.

I also agree with Brilliant, maybe when the american people would know that there is an "active" version, they maybe come back and Eu gets more players again :superblue:

• xBriLLianT- and P3RF3KT like this

Favourite clans of the past : cLimaX (USA), SFz, TeAMsKiiLL, TiMeShiFT, xCuBzZ, iMp4cT, imX, Want3D x3

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

Auto Likes Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • InterestsBooks (Drama)
    Musical Movies ("Lala land" <3 )
    Jesus Christ Notre Sauveur
  • Clan:RATATATA

Because a forum is a place in which people discuss. While I can understand and somewhat figure out what reasons would have people by voting yes, it was interesting - for me at least - to understand why would people vote no.

That's all

i see, other question, it's mgame who asked for a vote ot it's just your idea ?

Attention aux boulettes à Michel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users