• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame

24mtc45.jpg

Introduction

Dear Soldiers,

welcome to the official Operation7 Pro League Season I Thread. This is your chance as a Clan to finally show off your skills and letting everyone else know who the best Clan of Operation7 is under the terms of rules of engagement (RoE). Of course, at the end of each Season there's also a Clan-Reward on the line, but every single participant will also be able to get rewarded at the end of each Season (for more information, please check the reward section).

While the top three best Clans in Operation7.eu will be rewarded, the last the ranks of the Pro League Season will be relegated to the Operation7 Novice League for Season II. With that same breath, the top three best Clans of the Operation7 Novice League will ascend to the Pro League for Season II.

Before the start of Season I, each Clan can decide whether they like to start in the Novice League or in the Pro League (check out the entry section for more information).

Please also check out the following Threads for more information:

Our own Netgame Clan will also be able to participate during each Season and we can't wait to finally play against all of you. We are very excited and we are proud to finally establish a Clan ranking under the terms of RoE. Hopefully you all are as excited as we are and we hope to see you on the field of battle.

Rules

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dates and Times

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Season I is going take place from the 24th of March 2017 until the end of the match-day schedule which has yet to be announced.
  • Matches will be played each weekend starting Friday and ending on Sunday evening. We call those "match days".
  • Please check the "Season Match Schedule Thread" for more information regarding your opponents and your matches.

BASICS

• Play fair, have fun, and keep it clean
  • Flaming, taunting, swearing can lead to disqualification at the discretion of the staff as always
  • Breaking one the of the rules can lead to disqualification for the whole clan from the whole Season 
  • A clan disqualification will result in additional punishment and no Season rewards will be awarded 

Season Specific Rules (please read those carefully) (RoE)

• This is Season I and all rules apply to this Season I only
  • In order to be able to participate, please check out the Participation thread here
  • Participation is only allowed with suitable clan. Season I is all about clan wars and will take part on Clan Channel only
  • Season I Pro League will be played 5 vs 5 (Multi-join or somehow entering a match with more than 5 players can lead to disqualification at the discretion of the staff)
  • Every match will be played in Demolition Mode (check out the Game Mode section and/or the Season Match Schedule Thread for more information)
  • Each Match Up will be played as Bo1 (Best of One)
  • Every Clan will have to play each map twice at different times during the Season.
  • Each Clan will be on a "Home" (Blue Side) Trip and on a "Away" (Yellow Side) Trip
  • Every Matches' Score-Screen has to be "screen-printed by screenshot and uploaded to the "Match Result Thread" in order to be viable and added to the sheet
  • All your match results will be counted up on the day after the conclusion of a match-day, usually on Monday. The Season table will get updated as well.
  • Each Clan can only participate once in either Pro League or Novice League

- Items that are not allowed during Season I:

- No SG

- No Grenade Launcher

- No Grenades (requested by poll)

- No Tanker Suits

- No Assault Item (since this is no longer a shop item)

- No elemental bullets like fire or electric (since this is no longer a shop item)

• Not showing up: If you do not play your match during your match-day, both clans of that match will receive zero points for that match-day

• Clan starting sides (Home or Away) will be decided by the match-day schedule

• If you detect that someone breaks the rules, please report them after the match has been concluded, with proofs of course

• Substitution during a match is not allowed, only before the start of a match

ENTRY

• Only European Accounts are allowed to enter, no Latino Accounts

• All entries are to be posted in the Participation Thread, in the format of:

Clan Name

Clan Logo

Starting League (Novice or Pro)

- Entries close at 23:59 CET on the 17th of March 2017. NO entries after this time will be accepted

GAME MODE

• Timezone: Always Day
  • Nades: On
  • Launcher: Off
  • Break in: ON
  • Crosshair: ON
  • Ghostchat: OFF
  • P. Weapon: ON
  • Observer: OFF
  • Rest: OFF
  • Gametime: 3 minutes
  • Condition to win: 8th
  • Spawn Type: based on Demo game mode
  • Channel: Clan Channel
  • Burning: Activated (Weekend Burning)

PENALTY

Please keep in mind that penalty or disqualification can result in being banned from the Season as a Clan.

PRIZES

- 1st place: Rewards will be dished out to the Clan Leader

- 50.000 Mcash (per Clan)

- 2nd place: Rewards will be dished out to the Clan Leader

- 40.000 Mcash (per Clan)

- 3rd place: Rewards will be dished out to the Clan Leader

- 30.000 Mcash (per Clan)

In addition: Each Season participant will also receive the first part of a special Season I Suit Item with a Special Season Logo applied to it (duration: 30days)

This Item can only be acquired by participating during a Season. The whole Suite will be rewarded as follows:

• Season I: Special Reggae Style (Male) or Tango Wear (Female) Head Slot Item with a special Season Logo attached to it.
  • Season II: Special Reggae Style (Male) or Tango Wear (Female) Chest Slot Item with a special Season Logo attached to it.
  • Season III: Special Reggae Style (Male) or Tango Wear (Female) Leg Slot Item with a special Season Logo attached to it.

The full Season I Reggae Style Suit will come with a +65% XP / +5% Bonus as the regular one does.

The full Seaosn I Tango Wear Suit will come with a +70% XP / +0% Bonus as the regular one does.

(to apply for this item reward, a Clan member has to play at least 5 games during a match-day in Season I, counted and proved by the screenshot at the end of each match-day)

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 08 March 2017 - 02:37 PM.

• mirko2001 likes this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

SaSo

SaSo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

can aa plaayer play for two clans with diffrent acc?

Cookies *-*

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationGermany

can aa plaayer play for two clans with diffrent acc?

If you can manage that time-wise, sure you can. But keep in mind that at some point, those two clans will duel each other twice during the Season and you can't play both those clans at the same time.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

Dubbeh

Dubbeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Clan:ESz | #HEKers

• Season I Pro League will be played 5 vs 5 (Multi-join or somehow entering a match with more than 5 players can lead to disqualification at the discretion of the staff)

I'm wondering if this can be altered to 4 vs 4? Because if the cup is 5 vs 5 we would find it difficult to participate; as we usually have the maximum of 4 people online.

Edited by Dubbeh, 27 February 2017 - 06:56 PM.

tEQhJ6Q.gif

"Cut off the head of the snake" - King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationGermany

I'm wondering if this can be altered to 4 vs 4? Because if the cup is 5 vs 5 we would find it difficult to participate; as we usually have the maximum of 4 people online.

Either change to Novice, where 4 vs 4 will be played or create a poll and let's check if a 4 vs 4 pro Pro League is desired/requested instead of a 5 vs 5. Everything is changeable to your (the community) liking if desired.

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 27 February 2017 - 07:31 PM.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

Cpt.Duden

Cpt.Duden

つ◕ل͜◕)つ Pudel つ◕ل͜◕)つ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationAntarctica
  • InterestsPinguine
  • Clan:DiePinguinbande

I'm not even sure if we get enough entries to run both leagues

MTAinhorn

Encore <3                                                                                lnSide <3

www.duden.de

PSZ -> noPROblems -> Encore -> RIO -> noPROblem  -> lnSide

1000 different Sec-Clans with the one and only Pudel

(i am so pro)

3rd/4th Semi Sniper Cup - 2nd 4n4 Head Hunting Cup - 4th Demo/Survival Com Cup - 2nd 4n4 Demo Com Cup

DeezNuts

DeezNuts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:ReEn

actually i'm missing all of the "active" clans. why don't they participate?

the idea with 4vs4 is quite good. even for us it's easier to get 4 player.

• Dubbeh likes this

bannerfurdeezls2f6x74uj.jpg

#mongoistkeinefrucht

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • InterestsMAKE PREFIRE ALWAYS

most of the clans doesn't know that there is a forum , maybe you should post link ingame...then they will see it..and maayyybeee we will have more participation

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • LocationChristmas Island

most of the clans doesn't know that there is a forum , maybe you should post link ingame...then they will see it..and maayyybeee we will have more participation

I can´t resist anymore 

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

There are proably 5 or 6 (?) active clans and i guess this number is already meant very good. But since i do not have to complain anymore i wont say anything at all. Just the short advice that OP7 overslept all trends and comes now when the game is not that active anymore with such leagues. For 30.000 cash i dont present myself a monkey, i can´t buy anything with it if i even have to share it with my Clanmembers. Items in the shop are too expensive, 30.000 or less a 4 persons is proably 15 days ammo for 2 weapons for each member. No need to paericipate in a League for that. If i want this Ammo i simply recharge. I still hope you guys will enjoy this little trip, the idea is nice and proably the next time we will even have more participans. UNB is sadly not interested this time.  :negative:  But this kind of League is absoloutley a step in the correct way  :drinks:

Edited by -xBriLLianT, 28 February 2017 - 12:49 AM.

• ANUBISNIO likes this

Greetings from a retired Soldier

brilliantsignahuez34gpqo.jpg

Once and forever No.1

People tell me im unable to associate with communitys. Everytime i watch around me i´m quite happy that i get told about it.

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • InterestsMAKE PREFIRE ALWAYS

:drinks:

Cpt.Duden

Cpt.Duden

つ◕ل͜◕)つ Pudel つ◕ل͜◕)つ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationAntarctica
  • InterestsPinguine
  • Clan:DiePinguinbande
Just a short advice that OP7 already had a league before

Am I the only one who never cared about prizes?
  • SaSo and Dubbeh like this

MTAinhorn

Encore <3                                                                                lnSide <3

www.duden.de

PSZ -> noPROblems -> Encore -> RIO -> noPROblem  -> lnSide

1000 different Sec-Clans with the one and only Pudel

(i am so pro)

3rd/4th Semi Sniper Cup - 2nd 4n4 Head Hunting Cup - 4th Demo/Survival Com Cup - 2nd 4n4 Demo Com Cup

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • LocationChristmas Island

Just a short advice that OP7 already had a league before

Am I the only one who never cared about prizes?

The League where the winners did not recieve their rewards?

Greetings from a retired Soldier

brilliantsignahuez34gpqo.jpg

Once and forever No.1

People tell me im unable to associate with communitys. Everytime i watch around me i´m quite happy that i get told about it.

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationGermany

Without quoting, we established the League for you guys on demand by request since you wanted to play Clan Wars again. Now you have the chance to play Clan Wars with a purpose under R.o.E. We only added the rewards for the sake of it, not as primary incentive. But as mentioned on the Shoutbox, we are already ramping up the reward incentive. The League start is getting postponed because of it which is fine. We are looking for roughly 20 Clans to get Season I going. Roughly 10 for Novice and 10 for Pro. 7 - 8 for each League is also fine. I would also do it with like 6 clans for each League, but that is a minimum requirement. Otherwise it doesn't make any sense.

What I don't understand is that during events, everybody is crying for CW matches and demands them being played. Now the opportunity has been given and nobody is showing up. We are already scrolling the Season I opportunity during prime times and there have been a total of over 350 views on both League Threads which is actually a ton for this small forum community. Still it looks like this League isn't appealing enough which is kind of sad since it is the biggest thing being established for a long time. Still as mentioned, I am trying to ramp up the rewards a bit. But this will take time. And unlike in the past, the rewards will be dished out with a 1000% guarantee as you all know. Still feedback is always appreciated.

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 28 February 2017 - 09:28 AM.

• ANUBISNIO likes this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

crazyduck

crazyduck

ɴʌτo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:ɴʌτo

No need to paericipate in a League for that. If i want this Ammo i simply recharge.

so ambitious

• Cpt.Duden likes this

mirko2001

mirko2001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:FightWIN

•  

Clan Name FiGhTWiN

Clan Logo 

Starting League (Novice or Pro) pro

Edited by mirko2001, 14 March 2017 - 06:17 PM.

ShOtOnYoUrFaCe

ShOtOnYoUrFaCe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationGermany

Clan Name ChaosBrother

Clan Logo 

DeezNuts

DeezNuts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:ReEn

Clan Name ChaosBrother

Clan Logo 

wrong thread!

http://forum.operati...ad/#entry121442 <---post it here

bannerfurdeezls2f6x74uj.jpg

#mongoistkeinefrucht

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationGermany

That's okay. I am used to people posting in wrong threads. I'll gather them today and do the Schedule Thread later this evening.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users