(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 913 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame

Dear Soldiers,

welcome to the official Operation7 Season I Q&A-Thread. In this thread, frequently asked questions are answered beforehand. If you have additional questions, always feel free to ask them here.

Q: I don't understand the match-day rule ! Why there are three days in the example and no starting time like 08:00pm. CET ?

A: The actual match has be arranged by your own clans within the period of three days. This will encourage communication between clans. Also, not every clan has actually time to play at a pre-set time. So a time-period of three days will be given for the match to take place.

Q: What happens if neither clan has time during a match-day period and the match doesn't take place ?

A: Both clans will earn a loss and zero points will be awarded to both clans for the clan-ranking

Q: What happens if only one clan doesn't have time to play and the other is willing to play ?

A: The clan leader of the impeded clan can contact me by PN on the forums, letting me know that the clan can't play during said match-day. In this case, the impeded clan will earn a regular loss and the other clan will gain a victory

Q: Why shall we even participate in the Season ? I don't understand the point of it !

A: First of all you participate for fun. Second, this is the first official opportunity for you all to find out which clan will be the best of the best under regular rules and conditions which are the same for every clan. If that doesn't help, there are also some small rewards on the line for every player and the clan as a whole.

Q: What if a 4 vs 4 match is going to take place, but only three or less members show up ?

A: The clan match can still be played. Even with 4:1 if you desire. Keep in mind that the chances of winning are relatively small, but it is allowed.

Q: We played a clan match for the Season, but neither clan did a screenshot at the end of the match. What do we do ?

A: That's simply your own fault. If neither clan can present a victory screen, you have to play the match again.

Q: What happens to those clans that do not present a screenshot at the end of the match-day in the designated thread ?

A: Both clans of said match will earn a loss and zero points will be awarded to the clan ranking.

Q: What happens if a single player of a clan breaks the rules ?

A: Please contact me by PN with a screenshot as proof. The player's clan will earn a loss for said match and the honest clan will achieve victory

Q: Again and again a certain clan or a certain player if a clan is breaking the Season I rules ! Is there nothing you can do ?

A: As already mentioned in the main thread, during Season I there will be clan punishments if needed. The hardest clan punishment will be your clan excluded from the Season + removal of the Season single player reward for all members of the clan

Q: When will the Season end ?

A: The Season will end on 18th of June 2017 at 23:59 CET.

Q: Will the rewards be dished out at the end of the League or the end of the Season in general ?

A: At the end of the Season in general.

Q: How many clans can participate ?

A: There's no limit. The more, the better.

Q: When are the Season stats going to get updated ?

A: League sheets will receive an update every Monday after the weekends' match-day sometime during the day. So at latest, on Tuesday all sheets are up to date.

Q: On the first match-day we have to play the blue side, but we want to play the yellow side due to playing blue side giving an unfair advantage to our team !!! Who plays which side ?

A: As mentioned in the main thread, each clan is going to play each map twice at different stages of the Season. Each clan will have to play each side once depending on the match-day. There will be no unfair advantages this way.

Q: Who is the room leader ?

A: Room leader will always be the clan that has to play the blue side. So with a Home and Away run during the Season, both clans will be Room Leader once for each map.

Q: Regarding maps. Which Maps have to played ? Since it's a Demo-Map-Season, some maps are unfair depending on the starting side !

A: Again, each Map as to be played twice during a Season. So if a side is unfair, later during that Season your team will have to play on the other side against the same clan again.

Q: What if clans are using hacks against us ?

A: The clan channel is getting observed on a regular basis like all channels are, but it is going to get observed especially often during the match-days. If you will get caught using hacks, be prepared for a possible clan punishment.

Q: Why only Bo1 for each match-day ? Why not Bo3 ?

A: Because for Season I we wanted to keep the start of this whole Season idea as simply as possible. We first want to evaluate how many clans are interested in the Season idea and how the general feedback is going to be. If Season I will be successful, Season II will be held with a different rule set. Same goes for a possible Season III.

Q: What a about a Playoff Mode at the end of the Season ?

A: Same as with Season II. If requested and with the success of Season I, even a Playoff-Mode at the end off each Season would be possible for the future. It all depends on the feedback and the success of the new mode.

Q: This whole Season thing is kind of confusing. Where do I find the information I need to know ?

A: Each Thread has all the information related links attached to it. If you have problems navigating through the Season, use the Links established and created in every single thread to navigate around the Season or simply feel free to ask for what you need to know. I will answer all your questions on a daily basis.

Q: The Q&A didn't answer all my question and I have a lot more to ask ! Where can I ask my questions ?

A: Feel free to ask them here in this Q&A thread. If needed and if it will help others as well, I will add your question with an answer to this Q&A as well.

Q: Where are the Novice and Pro League Seasons ? Why are the threads closed ?

A: 12 Clans managed to be able to submit participation. Novice and Pro Leagues had to be merged to offer a great Season I experience. Both evolved into the Premiere League.

Q: Clan ImX currently is lacking players. The Clan has only two members. What if they don't play during the Season at all ? Do we get a loss for not being able to play against them ?

A: No. I had to accept their submission, since they've meat the requirements. They have a Clan on the Clan Page and in the Clan System and they submitted participation. If they can't or won't play, enjoy the free win and the 3 points gained.

Q: How to get an appointment with my opponent team ?

A: Either contact them by PN, Chat, TS or whatever tools you use. It's all about self-sufficiency. It's up to you to get the match done. Show some leadership for your clan and lead your clan to victory.

Q: I understand that we should show some leadership and actual be reasonable human beings - sad but true - we are not and we are completely unable to arrange dates and play-times with out opponent team, what now ?

A: As already mentioned - then your are not qualified for such a tournament and after not having played three matches in either a row or in total, your clan will be removed from the tournament.

Q: There Russian Clans in the tournament don't speak English at all. How do we communicate with them ?

A: Contact them by PN and send them the following easy understandable lines:

- Нам нужно сыграть в турнире (We have to play tournament)
- Мы должны играть против вас (We have to play against you)
- Когда ты хочешь поиграть? (When do you want to play ?)
- Пожалуйста, скажите нам время! (Please tell us a time !)

Those simple lines are easily understandable for every Russian-Player.

Q: I see that the Ranking Sheet has been updated, but it looks a little bit different than the old one. What does Penalty mean ?

A: Penalty has been added to the Sheet to determine those Clans which submitted participation but didn't answer match-calls and/or simply disappeared. Each of the Clans has a Penalty-Timer of 3. If a Clan doesn't answer to a total of 3 Match-Calls throughout the whole Season, they will get disqualified and won't be eligible for the Season I participation reward as well as for Clan rewards.

Q: Is it allowed to use temporary nickname changers for the games we need to play ?

A: Yes it is allowed, but please provide the evidence of who played said match, otherwise I can't relate to whom has played a certain match and can't count those towards the participation reward. Thanks in advance.

Please also check out the following Threads for more information:

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 02 April 2017 - 09:33 AM.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted Image | Posted Image | Posted Image | Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

toshik222

toshik222

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation
  • Clan:backtoback

this all is in Russian written :sorry:

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 913 posts
  • LocationGermany

Q&A Thread updated again.

Below are again, the latest new Q&As

Q: Where are the Novice and Pro League Seasons ? Why are the threads closed ?

A: 12 Clans managed to be able to submit participation. Novice and Pro Leagues had to be merged to offer a great Season I experience. Both evolved into the Premiere League.

Q: Clan ImX currently is lacking players. The Clan has only two members. What if they don't play during the Season at all ? Do we get a loss for not being able to play against them ?

A: No. I had to accept their submission, since they've meat the requirements. They have a Clan on the Clan Page and in the Clan System and they submitted participation. If they can't or won't play, enjoy the free win and the 3 points gained.

Q: How to get an appointment with my opponent team ?

A: Either contact them by PN, Chat, TS or whatever tools you use. It's all about self-sufficiency. It's up to you to get the match done. Show some leadership for your clan and lead your clan to victory.

Q: I understand that we should show some leadership and actual be reasonable human beings - sad but true - we are not and we are completely unable to arrange dates and play-times with out opponent team, what now ?

A: As already mentioned - then your are not qualified for such a tournament and after not having played three matches in either a row or in total, your clan will be removed from the tournament.

Q: There Russian Clans in the tournament don't speak English at all. How do we communicate with them ?

A: Contact them by PN and send them the following easy understandable lines:

- Нам нужно сыграть в турнире (We have to play tournament)
- Мы должны играть против вас (We have to play against you)
- Когда ты хочешь поиграть? (When do you want to play ?)
- Пожалуйста, скажите нам время! (Please tell us a time !)

Those simple lines are easily understandable for every Russian-Player.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

• xBriLLianT- likes this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

toshik222

toshik222

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Q&A Thread updated again.

Below are again, the latest new Q&As

you have to play three games? that is, each time to change sides?Yes? if 2;0 that the third time can not play? please describe all the rules here! we have today with the clan spain7 agreed on 17:00 pm!!!

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • InterestsMAKE PREFIRE ALWAYS

you have to play three games? that is, each time to change sides?Yes? if 2;0 that the third time can not play? please describe all the rules here! we have today with the clan spain7 agreed on 17:00 pm!!!

wtf man sparrow explained all the rules already , you just have to search on the forum !!!!

toshik222

toshik222

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Yes how to play with mercury if the PiRate plays with assault please of RGM in observ !!!

OneShot

OneShot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationMonaco
  • InterestsTkt Bro on est al <3
  • Clan:CliMaXx <3 SKILLERS <3 NonPlusUltra

When we want play vs kamaz ...

6089622017325135459.jpg

627250201732513575.jpg

How do we do

Russia don't understand english ... 

Edited by OneShot, 25 March 2017 - 03:00 PM.

• Mrbratman likes this

c5f82a7b_o.jpg

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 913 posts
  • LocationGermany

Dear Russian Players,

please check out the following:

When we want play vs kamaz ...

How do we do

Russia don't understand english ... 

Yes how to play with mercury if the PiRate plays with assault please of RGM in observ !!!

Правила турнира (Rules of the tournament)

- Четыре против четырех (4 vs 4)

- Режим разрушения (Demolition Mode)

- Лучшее из одного (Best of One)

- Элементы не разрешены: (Items not allowed:)

- Нет дробовика (No SG)

- Нет гранатомета (No Launcher)

- Без гранат (No Grenades)

- Костюмы танков (No Tanker Suits)

- Нет предметов нападения (No Assault Item)

- Нет элементарных пуль (No elemental bullets)

Дополнительные правила (Additional Rules)

- Три раза не играют (three times no play) = Дисквалифицирован (disqualified)

- Время игры: 3 мин. (Gametime: 3 minutes)

- Условия победы: 8-й (Condition to win: 8th)
- Загрузить скриншот после матча (Upload Screenshot after match)
- Канал клана (Clan Channel)

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 25 March 2017 - 06:10 PM.

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)- likes this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • InterestsMAKE PREFIRE ALWAYS

i don't have assault since 2months...

• cheeeta, -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and BOBO like this

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 913 posts
  • LocationGermany

Q&A updated.

Q: I see that the Ranking Sheet has been updated, but it looks a little bit different than the old one. What does Penalty mean ?

A: Penalty has been added to the Sheet to determine those Clans which submitted participation but didn't answer match-calls and/or simply disappeared. Each of the Clans has a Penalty-Timer of 3. If a Clan doesn't answer to a total of 3 Match-Calls throughout the whole Season, they will get disqualified and won't be eligible for the Season I participation reward as well as for Clan rewards.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 28 March 2017 - 01:32 PM.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 913 posts
  • LocationGermany

Q: Is it allowed to use temporary nickname changers for the games we need to play ?

A: Yes it is allowed, but please provide the evidence of who played said match, otherwise I can't relate to whom has played a certain match and can't count those towards the participation reward. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

/Q&A updated

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users