OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 956 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame

Introduction

Dear Soldiers,

due to the lower rate of participation than originally expected, the Season I Novice League and the Season I Pro League had to be merged into one League, the now called Season I Premiere League. This was done to ensure two things. A high rate of competitivity and great rate of playability. To those who are just here for the rewards - fear not: The Rewards have also been merged in a good way. We'll keep the main goal of six winning teams being rewarded. The "Participation-Reward" will also stay untouched and still be granted to every single players who plays at least five Season I matches. The Last change hits the match setup. The Premiere League will be played as 4 vs 4 like the Novice League instead of a 5 vs 5 as was planned for the Pro League.

All the remaining "old" details are shown as below including the table:

23h5f77.jpg

Please also check out the following Threads for more information:

Rules

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dates and Times

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Season I is going take place from the 24th of March 2017 until the 18th of June 2017.
  • Matches will be played each weekend starting Friday and ending on Sunday evening. We call those "match-days".
  • Please check the "Season Match Schedule Thread" for more information regarding your opponents and your matches.

BASICS

• Play fair, have fun, and keep it clean
  • Flaming, taunting, swearing can lead to disqualification at the discretion of the staff as always
  • Breaking one the of the rules can lead to disqualification for the whole clan from the whole Season 
  • A clan disqualification will result in additional punishment and no Season rewards will be awarded 

Season Specific Rules (please read those carefully) (RoE)

• This is Season I and all rules apply to this Season I only
  • Participation is only allowed with suitable clan. Season I is all about clan wars and will take part on Clan Channel only
  • Season I Premiere League will be played 4 vs 4 (Multi-join or somehow entering a match with more than 4 players can lead to disqualification at the discretion of the staff)
  • Every match will be played in Demolition Mode (check out the Game Mode section and/or the Season Match Schedule Thread for more information)
  • Each Match Up will be played as Bo1 (Best of One)
  • Every Clan will have to play each map twice at different times during the Season.
  • Each Clan will be on a "Home" (Blue Side) Trip and on a "Away" (Yellow Side) Trip
  • Every Matches' Score-Screen has to be "screen-printed by screenshot and uploaded to the "Match Result Thread" in order to be viable and added to the sheet
  • All your match results will be counted up on the day after the conclusion of a match-day, usually on Monday. The Season table will get updated as well.

- Items that are not allowed during Season I:

- No SG

- No Grenade Launcher

- No Grenades (requested by poll)

- No Tanker Suits

- No Assault Item (since this is no longer a shop item)

- No elemental bullets like fire or electric (since this is no longer a shop item)

• Not showing up: If you do not play your match during your match-day, both clans of that match will receive zero points for that match-day

• Clan starting sides (Home or Away) will be decided by the match-day schedule

• If you detect that someone breaks the rules, please report them after the match has been concluded, with proofs of course

• Substitution during a match is not allowed, only before the start of a match 

ENTRY

• Only European Accounts are allowed to enter, no Latino Accounts

- Entries close at 23:59 CET on the 17th of March 2017. NO entries after this time will be accepted. The participation thread has been closed.

GAME MODE

• Timezone: Always Day
  • Nades: Off
  • Launcher: Off
  • Break in: ON
  • Crosshair: ON
  • Ghostchat: OFF
  • P. Weapon: ON
  • Observer: OFF
  • Rest: OFF
  • Gametime: 3 minutes
  • Condition to win: 8th
  • Spawn Type: based on Demo game mode
  • Channel: Clan Channel
  • Burning: Activated (Weekend Burning)

PENALTY

Please keep in mind that penalty or disqualification can result in being banned from the Season as a Clan.

PRIZES

- 1st place: Rewards will be dished out to the Clan Leader

- 50.000 Mcash (per Clan)

- 2nd place: Rewards will be dished out to the Clan Leader

- 40.000 Mcash (per Clan)

- 3rd place: Rewards will be dished out to the Clan Leader

- 35.000 Mcash (per Clan)

- 4th place: Rewards will be dished out to the Clan Leader

- 30.000 Mcash (per Clan)

- 5th place: Rewards will be dished out to the Clan Leader

- 25.000 Mcash (per Clan)

- 6th place: Rewards will be dished out to the Clan Leader

- 20.000 Mcash (per Clan)

In addition: Each Season participant will also receive the first two parts of a special Season I Suit Item (duration: 30days)

cubyr.jpg

This Items can only be acquired by participating during a Season. The whole Suite will be rewarded as follows:

• Season I: Special Humanoid (Male or Female) Head Slot Item + Special Belt Item (Male or Female)

oh0jeu.jpg

• Season II: Special Humanoid (Male or Female) Chest Slot Item + Special Backpack Item (Male or Female)

5ldxti.jpg

• Season III: Special Humanoid (Male or Female) Leg Slot Item + Special Leg Pouch Item (Male or Female) 

20uakbn.jpg

The Special Humanoid Parts more males are coming with a Defensive Bonus

The Special Humanoid Parts more females are coming with a Stamina Bonus

(to apply for this item reward, a Clan member has to play at least 5 games during a match-day in Season I, counted and proved by the screenshot at the end of each match-day)

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 22 May 2017 - 04:07 PM.

• Exc3ss, DeezNuts, Dubbeh and 1 other like this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted Image | Posted Image | Posted Image | Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

Dubbeh

Dubbeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Clan:ESz | #HEKers

• Substitution during a match is not allowed, only before the start of a match 

I'm wondering if this rule can be altered. As all the games are BO1 it seems pretty unfair. For example: What happens if one player disconnects and they cannot reconnect as their internet is down. This rule means that we can't substitute that player at all and thus the team is at a disadvantage.

Just a suggestion/question,

Thanks.

• LImcAuJsomeD and Budda like this

tEQhJ6Q.gif

"Cut off the head of the snake" - King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 956 posts
  • LocationGermany

I'm wondering if this rule can be altered. As all the games are BO1 it seems pretty unfair. For example: What happens if one player disconnects and they cannot reconnect as their internet is down. This rule means that we can't substitute that player at all and thus the team is at a disadvantage.

Just a suggestion/question,

Thanks.

I will give this a second thought and let you know if change is going to be made.

• Dubbeh likes this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

KiLLHeaD

KiLLHeaD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Clan:Spain7

Hello, I am sad to inform you that Spain7 is not going to continue playing the Premiere League since the clan aint really active. Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck for the rest of the clans. 

- RedLan

• xBriLLianT- likes this

кαwαiiiiii *ω*

DeezNuts

DeezNuts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:ReEn

so who is left now? 

why clans even register? even if this league is lasting long. everyone should be able to manage to log in 1 day a week to play the god damn 1 or 2 games.

and now ask yourself again why the servers are empty and why no one is playing... everyone is complaining but can't even manage to play a simple match a week.

wow...just wow.

Edited by DeezNuts, 30 April 2017 - 11:03 PM.

• LImcAuJsomeD, -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and Budda like this

bannerfurdeezls2f6x74uj.jpg

#mongoistkeinefrucht

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • InterestsMAKE PREFIRE ALWAYS

so who is left now? 

why clans even register? even if this league is lasting long. everyone should be able to manage to log in 1 day a week to play the god damn 1 or 2 games.

and now ask yourself again why the servers are empty and why no one is playing... everyone is complaining but can't even manage to play a simple match a week.

wow...just wow.

not even 1 month ago i heard " hoho spain7 is back hohoho " lol now like u said nobody can play 1 match a week oO

• DeezNuts, -(FR)-LION-(FR)-, xBriLLianT- and 1 other like this

KiLLHeaD

KiLLHeaD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationJapan

so who is left now? 

wow...just wow.

I individually can play 1 or 2 games a week but if most of the members in my clan can't i can only  shut up and respect that. Its not my life and thats how it goes. Im sure you can understand it.

Edited by KiLLHeaD, 01 May 2017 - 02:23 AM.

• H4rDc0r3T4nK3r likes this

кαwαiiiiii *ω*

DeezNuts

DeezNuts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • LocationGermany

I individually can play 1 or 2 games a week but if most of the members in my clan can't i can only  shut up and respect that. Its not my life and thats how it goes. Im sure you can understand it.

you know i was not only blaming spain7. just look how many clans started and how many clans are left after the half of the matchdays...

#mongoistkeinefrucht

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 956 posts
  • LocationGermany

so who is left now? 

wow...just wow.

Pretty much this.

You are not to blame, at least not alone - and if at all, only part-wise.

you know i was not only blaming spain7. just look how many clans started and how many clans are left after the half of the matchdays...

As mentioned in another thread already:

Both have abandoned Season I and practically disbanded their clans.

Looks like Season I has become more of a Survival Cup than a actual Season  :)  :)

I can also elaborate I bit more on this. The "Community" - yes, not everybody but a good chunk of it - kept and keeps blaming the Staff more not enough to do in Operation7 and more. I don't even want to bring up a whole discussion again, but I want to allege an example as a warning here:

• 8th Anniversary Forum Event

Easiest way of your - the Community - lives to get your hands on a M79 or the Weapon Master Item that is so so desired by so many players according to all the feedback and whispers I receive. Check the thread: 5 total submissions. 5 !!!! and here comes the hard part. Only a single one was meant for real. The other four were more or less made to gibe us and the product Operation7.

• Skill Does Matter Anniversary Event

Same situation here, but at least with tiny little more competition due to single player trying to achieve something. Again, check the thread: 5 total submissions. And there is also an even more sad part added: All three winners relate to a single screenshot from a single 200 Kill match. So this means to me - that laziness and/or lack of interest as reach a new peak. And this is simply fact.

I have something planned for the future - a last shot to let the Community rip itself completely apart in regards of events so to speak. Showing them that even their own ideas will turn against them and that they will abandon their own creations as they are already doing with their own clans. This project will then be my final statement to show the Community that they are the biggest problem - event related. I am not talking bugs here, I am not talking mistakes of the past, I am talking "events". The most desired part of a product.

Last but not least. I will continue the Season until it's very end even if only one clan is going to remain. At the moment, 7 clans remain. Today I will check how to proceed with the Match Days. Maybe I will put more matches into a single Match-Day. I also have to do a full re-evaluation of the maps played so far. Due to all the "sorties" - a lot of maps weren't even played at all or only once. That is also the reason why I didn't show the final 6 Match-Days even though I had them done from the very beginning. Because I know that I will need space for changes. Either by maps or Match-Ups. Anyway, expect an update of that by the end of today and enjoy the holiday.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

LImcAuJsomeD

LImcAuJsomeD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Clan:#HEK

The next Season match is made of 2 matches, when there was supposed to be 14... Sad asf..

I have to say i didn't believe much in this Season idea, but it actually started out really well, over 10 clans signed in (im not being sarcastic here, it was actually pretty good), most matches were actually happening, the prizes were boofed and the organisation itself was actually pretty decent.

The 2 matches per week was not a bad option either. It was neither too few games (1 match a week is just boring and demotivating), and neither too many to the point of actually taking too much time or affect rl stuff (work / studies etc)

With 6 teams left everybody wins, and that simply s*cks for both the staff team and for us, cuz the competition itself just drops exponentially, and i dont think staff will invest as much on future events or if a second season does happen.

If another season is to happen, i hope it happens in late june/early july, when (hopefully) more ppl will find time to play, maybe even 3 matches per week.

To finish, i believe @Sparrow stands correct on this one, this community absolutely failed to come through with this and other recent events.

ps: Random suggestions
- Increase the mcash charging bonus, or try to put some items for sale or even buy 1 get 2.
-Try recruit one or two CM's asap, spanish, french or even russian maybe. Seeing a staff ingame now and then (like Toxine and Nima did) has a better impact than u may expect.

edit: if a kind staff could move this reply here that'd be great, my mistake

Edited by LImcAuJsomeD, 01 May 2017 - 05:41 PM.

• DeezNuts, adesalu1, Dubbeh and 3 others like this

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

Uηgℓαυвℓιcн- ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts
  • LocationChristmas Island
  • InterestsUNBELiEV4BLE
    PC-Games
    Community Managment
  • Clan:UNBELιEV4BLE

The next Season match is made of 2 matches, when there was supposed to be 14... Sad asf..

I have to say i didn't believe much in this Season idea, but it actually started out really well, over 10 clans signed in (im not being sarcastic here, it was actually pretty good), most matches were actually happening, the prizes were boofed and the organisation itself was actually pretty decent.

The 2 matches per week was not a bad option either. It was neither too few games (1 match a week is just boring and demotivating), and neither too many to the point of actually taking too much time or affect rl stuff (work / studies etc)

With 6 teams left everybody wins, and that simply s*cks for both the staff team and for us, cuz the competition itself just drops exponentially, and i dont think staff will invest as much on future events or if a second season does happen.

If another season is to happen, i hope it happens in late june/early july, when (hopefully) more ppl will find time to play, maybe even 3 matches per week.

To finish, i believe @Sparrow stands correct on this one, this community absolutely failed to come through with this and other recent events.

ps: Random suggestions
- Increase the mcash charging bonus, or try to put some items for sale or even buy 1 get 2.
-Try recruit one or two CM's asap, spanish, french or even russian maybe. Seeing a staff ingame now and then (like Toxine and Nima did) has a better impact than u may expect.

edit: if a kind staff could move this reply here that'd be great, my mistake

I really enjoy what you are writing here. In fact, i also believe that the Idea & Start-Up of this Event was made properly.

BUT: In each of those Clans except NPU, UNB, EST your Clan is present with at least 1 Second Account. That this Season remains with 6 Winners & 6 Clans only is also kinda your Job. The Rules are not made properly. It´s boring for us ( UNB specially ) to play each match vs 1 of ur Members, there is nothing to expect when you already know that you loose. I personally don´t like if someone can not get enough from rewards and helps out each 2nd Looserclan such as ChaosBrothers just to claim the prizes. There should had been made a rule that Players could only participate with 1 Clan. We´re in the 8th Position cause we lost vs ChaosBrothers´ since HEK used 2nd Account in this Clan. We lost vs. Mercury cause HEK used 2nd Account in this Clan as well. Eventhrough Mercury has way better movement it´s still disturbing to play vs HEK Academy during a whole Season. In fact we´re all desmotivated too but hey... We just play since we dont really aim on winning anything here but somehow it´s not fun anymore. In addition i personally believe that some clans use cheats in this Season, beside the 2 Looses vs ReEn we only lost unrealistic after the first points were ours. Also here some Observe Rule should have been made. Just check out the match result thread & the scores of EST while they play vs us with a Observer. It´s quite a shame compared to how they play in Charles or other Clanwars / Season matches. I also don´t like to organize each game of the Season alone. Some Clans tell us times when they are not even here and in the end we are responsible for that since we must change the date & time of our Seasongame. The exact playtime should also be given by the GM´s and not decided by the players. From those of our Looses i´m personally quite sure that there was cheaters in the enemy team, the only exception is ReEn & Mercury since they played quite strict. I don´t want to judge others yet but we will see. I personally wish clear and clarifyed rules for the next season and not such wish wash like play when you want and play with who you want. This is the only thing which really erased our fun here combined with the 2nd Account Issue. Those things should be resolved the next time. For us there is 1 sure thing: We do not participate in such a season anymore if we as players must manage everything alone. It was a nice experience once but we don´t need to have that once again. 

Posted Image

Level 94

#BRILLIANT

Rank 1

NarutoUzumaki

NarutoUzumaki

-иσиρℓυѕυℓтяα-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • InterestsJu-Jitsu
    Operation7
    Football
    Martial Arts
  • Clan:иσиρℓυѕυℓтяα
From my point of view, we are players to make mistakes, the staff is doing their job and is doing fine, they are trying to do everything back to play once. Many players no longer play this version and this is the problem, if we Europeans play here, there would be no such problems, so first of all, we Europeans are wrong to play another game illegally. Then you complain that there is nobody here, you are the first to go to another version.

The season, now there are a few clans and as Sparrow said, will go to those who survive.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki, 02 May 2017 - 12:17 AM.

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationFrance

From my point of view, we are players to make mistakes, the staff is doing their job and is doing fine, they are trying to do everything back to play once. Many players no longer play this version and this is the problem, if we Europeans play here, there would be no such problems, so first of all, we Europeans are wrong to play another game illegally. Then you complain that there is nobody here, you are the first to go to another version.

The season, now there are a few clans and as Sparrow said, will go to those who survive.

what a joke..

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)-, xBriLLianT- and BOBO like this

DeezNuts

DeezNuts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • LocationGermany

i'm not sure if you understand anything of the stuff we wrote before and maybe you didn't realize that the players who play "illegally" on other servers are still in the league and playing their matches.

btw you are one of those "illegals" so wth are you trying to say here?

talking alot but saying nothing...

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and xBriLLianT- like this

#mongoistkeinefrucht

NarutoUzumaki

NarutoUzumaki

-иσиρℓυѕυℓтяα-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • InterestsJu-Jitsu
    Operation7
    Football
    Martial Arts
  • Clan:иσиρℓυѕυℓтяα

i'm not sure if you understand anything of the stuff we wrote before and maybe you didn't realize that the players who play "illegally" on other servers are still in the league and playing their matches.
btw you are one of those "illegals" so wth are you trying to say here?

talking alot but saying nothing...

But what do you think is the game consisting of only 4 games? Because the season is made up of only 8 clans and only three clans will be able to play? Am I playing in another version? no thanks. In the past, yes, but it's been a long time since we did not play. Then what do you mean by all this? I'll explain it in a few words, if there were more clans and more players, the season consisted of more clans and not 8 players. Then put me in bad light. With that I close

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationFrance

But what do you think is the game consisting of only 4 games? Because the season is made up of only 8 clans and only three clans will be able to play? Am I playing in another version? no thanks. In the past, yes, but it's been a long time since we did not play. Then what do you mean by all this? I'll explain it in a few words, if there were more clans and more players, the season consisted of more clans and not 8 players. Then put me in bad light. With that I close

and what ? it's the fault of player ? 

KiLLHeaD

KiLLHeaD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationJapan

Is that the traductor you're using? i mean im not judging or anything, its only that my eyes are bleeding a bit. Maybe something went in.

• DeezNuts and LImcAuJsomeD like this

кαwαiiiiii *ω*

KiLLHeaD

KiLLHeaD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationJapan

Edited by KiLLHeaD, 02 May 2017 - 01:31 PM.

кαwαiiiiii *ω*

Dubbeh

Dubbeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Lol.

It doesn't matter if the players on Latino return or not. They either feel the game has been let down and cannot return or they face my situation. I used to play both versions. Do you wanna know why that is? I want to play Operation 7. I call my members for some clan wars. We face the situation of nobody wanting to play vs us because they think we hack. Or we play one or two games and after they lose they do not rematch for the rest of the day/week or even eternity. And that is literally every single clan in this game. Like Brilliant rants about HawkEyeKiller members playing in other clans. It's because we don't have a choice. And public is horrible. Shotguns everywhere or getting kicked out of almost every single room until you're left with an Industry Town game with spawn type on condition and bombs enabled. We want to play this game - play some clan wars but we can't. That's the issue.

• DeezNuts, crazyduck, adesalu1 and 5 others like this

tEQhJ6Q.gif

Dubbeh

Dubbeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Lol.

Let's be real. The only reason you're not playing on Latino is because you do not have an European clan (English/Italian speaking). We all know why you're not accepted anywhere.

• DeezNuts, -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and xBriLLianT- like this

tEQhJ6Q.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users