xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:UNBELiEV4BLE

Lol.

It doesn't matter if the players on Latino return or not. They either feel the game has been let down and cannot return or they face my situation. I used to play both versions. Do you wanna know why that is? I want to play Operation 7. I call my members for some clan wars. We face the situation of nobody wanting to play vs us because they think we hack. Or we play one or two games and after they lose they do not rematch for the rest of the day/week or even eternity. And that is literally every single clan in this game. Like Brilliant rants about HawkEyeKiller members playing in other clans. It's because we don't have a choice. And public is horrible. Shotguns everywhere or getting kicked out of almost every single room until you're left with an Industry Town game with spawn type on condition and bombs enabled. We want to play this game - play some clan wars but we can't. That's the issue.

I wasn´t ranting at all. Just saying that during such a League it should be prophited for any Clan or Player. Since the Leaguematches must be played you get your CW´s. 

brilliantsignahuez34gpqo.jpg

Funniest things i´ve heard 2017

Frekil ~ TantoCrepi | Brillaint ~ Op7 Players | I´m not spiek inglis ~ Brontese | Der Lumpen hackt ~ OberOffizier | Ich bin total überfordert ~ Megafanta | Mir wird alles zu viel ~ Divinekiller | My Clan is my Family ~ Nydaita | No Cahs ~ giubox | I´m the father of all Operation7 Players ~ osman75 | Europeo Pajero ~ toshik2207ru | Brilliant with 15 i´m not underage ~ GecKo | My mom gives me 10€ to buy ammo ~ Revio | You clean the windows on the redlight ~ osman75 | Wir müssen alle Nüsse knacken und umbringen ~ Baller-Bube | 2 hoch 80 ~ NoneX | Alle schlecht nur ich bin gut ~ Brilliant | 31+1er ~ CrustiCroc | We will have funny ~ LaJoya | Busdriver Brilliant ~ Mr420 | Toshik your english is completly trash and your brain isn´t better ~ CrazyMark | Devury should change his Clanname from Aesthetics to Pathetics ~ Weather | Der Typ ist so dumm wie mein linker Schuh ~ OberOffizier

Dubbeh

Dubbeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Clan:ESz | #HEKers

I wasn´t ranting at all. Just saying that during such a League it should be prophited for any Clan or Player. Since the Leaguematches must be played you get your CW´s. 

I disagree. Some clans find it difficult to have enough members due to unforeseen circumstances and they do not want the 8-0 penalty. That's why Mercury asked for assistance after the departure of SaSo. During this type of league where multiple matches have to played over a regular period of time, it should be allowed. As where cups where it's taken place over 1-2 days it should be prohibited. And I get my CW's? 1 or 2 game a week if I'm lucky.

• crazyduck, H4rDc0r3T4nK3r and LImcAuJsomeD like this

tEQhJ6Q.gif

"Cut off the head of the snake" - King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • LocationGermany

I disagree. Some clans find it difficult to have enough members due to unforeseen circumstances and they do not want the 8-0 penalty. That's why Mercury asked for assistance after the departure of SaSo. During this type of league where multiple matches have to played over a regular period of time, it should be allowed. As where cups where it's taken place over 1-2 days it should be prohibited. And I get my CW's? 1 or 2 game a week if I'm lucky.

The rules for this Tournament were clear: The Clan itself must make sure to have enough Team-Members if it want to participate. 

-> You´ve also played for ChaosBrothers with another 2nd Account while they used to be online with at least 7 Persons during that time. In this case it´s useless to allow 2nd Accounts in multiple Clans. If any Clan participate in a Season he should be sure to have allways a Team to play, even without 2nd Accounts of other Clans. No matter if they participate the Season aswell or not.

Frekil ~ TantoCrepi | Brillaint ~ Op7 Players | I´m not spiek inglis ~ Brontese | Der Lumpen hackt ~ OberOffizier | Ich bin total überfordert ~ Megafanta | Mir wird alles zu viel ~ Divinekiller | My Clan is my Family ~ Nydaita | No Cahs ~ giubox | I´m the father of all Operation7 Players ~ osman75 | Europeo Pajero ~ toshik2207ru | Brilliant with 15 i´m not underage ~ GecKo | My mom gives me 10€ to buy ammo ~ Revio | You clean the windows on the redlight ~ osman75 | Wir müssen alle Nüsse knacken und umbringen ~ Baller-Bube | 2 hoch 80 ~ NoneX | Alle schlecht nur ich bin gut ~ Brilliant | 31+1er ~ CrustiCroc | We will have funny ~ LaJoya | Busdriver Brilliant ~ Mr420 | Toshik your english is completly trash and your brain isn´t better ~ CrazyMark | Devury should change his Clanname from Aesthetics to Pathetics ~ Weather | Der Typ ist so dumm wie mein linker Schuh ~ OberOffizier

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • LocationGermany

Lol.

Let's be real. The only reason you're not playing on Latino is because you do not have an European clan (English/Italian speaking). We all know why you're not accepted anywhere.

His Clan is doing so, actually. It´s only him who stay here, proably to get some credits... Thats what i think and saw on my own in the past and also just recently... About your last sentence i really had to laugh alot. You made it to the point :D :D 

Retoric question here: Why is it the players´ fault if they enter in another OP7 Version "illegaly"? If ParkESM can´t make it to apply proper VPN Blocks i dont believe it´s our problem at all. There´s 8 Clans left for this Tournament now... Let´s wait what will come after the OP7 Season. If the next disaster will happen im quite sure in the next Tournament like this there will be no more participations. The misstakes regarding rules which had been done now can be resolved in a " Season II " proably, the question is how much Clan´s will be interested again in something like this.

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,221 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame

Retoric question here: Why is it the players´ fault if they enter in another OP7 Version "illegaly"? If ParkESM can´t make it to apply proper VPN Blocks i dont believe it´s our problem at all.

Brilliant Logic: "We robbed the store and stole from it. Why is it our fault if the government can't install enough police protection in this town." "I don't believe it's our fault". To continue this thought and way of thinking:"We are just dumb human beings like insects. We are going where the light shines brightest. There's no need to bow to rules or agreements. We are outlaws if no police force controls us. Either we stick to the rules if we are being checked on by law enforcement or we are outlaws." No other way  :suicide:

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 02 May 2017 - 11:55 PM.

• crazyduck likes this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • LocationGermany

Brilliant Logic: "We robbed the store and stole from it. Why is it our fault if the government can't install enough police protection in this town." "I don't believe it's our fault". To continue this thought and way of thinking:"We are just dumb human beings like insects. We are going where the light shines brightest. There's no need to bow to rules or agreements. We are outlaws if no police force controls us. Either we stick to the rules if we are being checked on by law enforcement or we are outlaws." No other way  :suicide:

Thats not what im trying to say... We´re blamed for closely everything here in this game. It´s unfair. Many other things which i do not want to mention here now are also a issue and you know what im talking about when i say that. Players which left won´t return and u guys have to stop to believe " They play latino but they are our players". Nobody is your player or your own player, we can do what we want and how we feel well. It´s not anyones job to controll OP7 players and where they play. I agree that it´s incorrect playing in Latino OP7 but somewhere im also not wondering about it. I had alot of suggestions on " how motivating players to return" and i never got my chance to present this suggestions to the community... Right now im tired to do something like this since i had to get a new HD and since then those Idea´s are just erased. I know it´s also a costprocedure question but in 1 thing u must agree: If the Publisher waste nothing he also get nothing. If the publisher does not want to play with a little risk to loose some money he can also not await new players or even similar things such as old players returning. You guys started nice with the Season but players will not come just by 1 season... It takes more: Advertisement, Investings to get the Game on Steam, less P2W... Those little things make the big change.

Dubbeh

Dubbeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

The rules for this Tournament were clear: The Clan itself must make sure to have enough Team-Members if it want to participate. 

-> You´ve also played for ChaosBrothers with another 2nd Account while they used to be online with at least 7 Persons during that time. In this case it´s useless to allow 2nd Accounts in multiple Clans. If any Clan participate in a Season he should be sure to have allways a Team to play, even without 2nd Accounts of other Clans. No matter if they participate the Season aswell or not.

There's a reason clans play with certain members and not others. Even if HawkEyeKillers had 10+ members online - if QUAZAA, Salvidos, Deva or Kaspall were not there, I would not play until they are. I would only play with my current team because they are good and I can trust them. You can't blame ChaosBrothers for not wanting to play with their less skilled teammates who are full gold against a full team of UNB that are using high damage and 6 slots?

• crazyduck, adesalu1 and H4rDc0r3T4nK3r like this

tEQhJ6Q.gif

Dubbeh

Dubbeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Clan: HawkEyeKillers

Leader eligible for cash reward: -salvidos95-

• LImcAuJsomeD and Budda like this

tEQhJ6Q.gif

NarutoUzumaki

NarutoUzumaki

-иσиρℓυѕυℓтяα-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • InterestsJu-Jitsu
    Operation7
    Football
    Martial Arts
  • Clan:иσиρℓυѕυℓтяα мαиαgєя

Clan: NonPLusUltra

Leader for cash reward: Brusty-

DeezNuts

DeezNuts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:ReEn

Clan: RealEnemies

Leader eligible for cash reward: DeezNuts

bannerfurdeezls2f6x74uj.jpg

#mongoistkeinefrucht

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,221 posts
  • LocationGermany

Glad to see that you figured it out :)

Awaiting confirmation from the remaining three clan leaders.

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 21 June 2017 - 07:04 PM.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

ShOtOnYoUrFaCe

ShOtOnYoUrFaCe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsHatersLoveCrying
  • Clan:TacTicaL
Clan: ChaosBrother

Leader eligible for cash reward: ShOtOnYoUrFaCe

cheeeta

cheeeta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationGermany

Leader eligible for cash reward : Loki-

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,221 posts
  • LocationGermany

Dear Soldiers,

I have some good and some not so good but not yet bad news.

As some of you may have noticed, the Mcash Rewards for the six clans have been dished out today. So enjoy that small to medium amounts of pots of cash. Yes sure, those won't cover your expenses you had during the Season, but I am still happy that I was able to get those amounts for you.

The second not so good but not yet bad topic is about the Season I Set Items. Since they are exclusive to Season I participants and not purchasable on the shop, they can't be applied to your inventories the usual NETGAME way. It has to be done by MA. Our technicians figured that out yesterday before the MA. Sadly way to late to be put into the MA that happened this morning. So they will apply those to you guys with the next MA. Please take note, that there is no set date for the next MA, yet. I keep my fingers crossed that it won't take longer than another seven days, but that is not set in stone.

Here's the list of players that can already look forward to that upcoming MA:

Nicknames:

-[Instand]-

Loki-

SWAT-Silent

ShOtOnYoUrFaCe

[VI0L3NC3]

-PiraTe

Sil3nt-Pker

QUAZAA

-salvidos95-

TrolloPolpo

alphaDOG

zLIQUIDz

iGoDLiiK3

DeezNuts

EstMyL0v3

[eXs]IRONM3N

devastatorr

squalomen

Brusty- 

TantoCrepi

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)- likes this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users