(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,221 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame

Dear Clans,

on request by PN, please use this thread to talk to each other about when and at what time to play your Season 1 Match-Day Matches !

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

• terminetor11 and -(FR)-LION-(FR)- like this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

luca3193

luca3193

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:EliteStormTroOper
Hi guys,
I'm talking about my clan, we are ready for make the firsts 2 match with ReEn and FightWin.
Can find us in game for select time to play..
[RGM]Sparrow we have difficulty to find this members of clan in game, how should we behave?
better to play in the evening, from 18 onwards
i open the thread first this xD : close if you want: http://forum.operati...-1/#entry121659

SaSo

SaSo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

toshik we wait now 3 times for u and your clan cmon in clanwar aand make the game my fking goood... the game is in clanwar chanell not in cups... stop to insult us and get a brain... 

Cookies *-*

terminetor11

terminetor11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:NonPLusUltra

Hi there,

NonPLusUltra clan is ready to play the cup. We are looking for ChaosBrothers and FIghtWin members. Where are you? Can you kindly reply on this topic or by PM?

We would like to play today or tomorrow from 18.30 to 20.30 if you agree but we can find other options...

YouTube Channel

Level: 61

NonPLusUltra

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,221 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame

goood damn ***** please gms kick that russian idiots

Besides stopping to curse, please check Q&A Thread for more information on that matter.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

DeezNuts

DeezNuts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:ReEn

Hi guys,
I'm talking about my clan, we are ready for make the firsts 2 match with ReEn and FightWin.
Can find us in game for select time to play..
[RGM]Sparrow we have difficulty to find this members of clan in game, how should we behave?
better to play in the evening, from 18 onwards
i open the thread first this xD : close if you want: http://forum.operati...-1/#entry121659

i didnt find anyone of you ingame,i wrote 2 times in the shoutbox and i wrote a pm to anubisnio. 

we will be online tomorrow evening from 7pm to 11pm.

can you manage to play in that time?

bannerfurdeezls2f6x74uj.jpg

#mongoistkeinefrucht

Dubbeh

Dubbeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Clan:ESz | #HEKers

Inside (Sven, Duden, Puder etc.) tomorrow evening can you guys play? I can't send you guys PM because of full messages and you haven't been on inside ts this week :( pls reply

• Cpt.Duden likes this

tEQhJ6Q.gif

"Cut off the head of the snake" - King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

luca3193

luca3193

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:EliteStormTroOper

i didnt find anyone of you ingame,i wrote 2 times in the shoutbox and i wrote a pm to anubisnio. 

we will be online tomorrow evening from 7pm to 11pm.

can you manage to play in that time?

ok you will find us before the 7pm in charles.
make whisper to any EST member and we will make a room

• DeezNuts and Clove like this

Cpt.Duden

Cpt.Duden

つ◕ل͜◕)つ Pudel つ◕ل͜◕)つ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationAntarctica
  • InterestsPinguine
  • Clan:DiePinguinbande

Inside (Sven, Duden, Puder etc.) tomorrow evening can you guys play? I can't send you guys PM because of full messages and you haven't been on inside ts this week :( pls reply

Yo max, maybe late tomorrow. I won't be home til nine and I don't know about Sven and Pudel, will keep you updated

MTAinhorn

Encore <3                                                                                lnSide <3

www.duden.de

PSZ -> noPROblems -> Encore -> RIO -> noPROblem  -> lnSide

1000 different Sec-Clans with the one and only Pudel

(i am so pro)

3rd/4th Semi Sniper Cup - 2nd 4n4 Head Hunting Cup - 4th Demo/Survival Com Cup - 2nd 4n4 Demo Com Cup

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:UNBELiEV4BLE

UNBELiEV4BLE is waiting for ImX. Since this Clan does not exist at all anymore im still awaiting any respond regarding this matter. Do you guys accept two Members or not?

• NoneX likes this

brilliantsignahuez34gpqo.jpg

Funniest things i´ve heard 2017

Frekil ~ TantoCrepi | Brillaint ~ Op7 Players | I´m not spiek inglis ~ Brontese | Der Lumpen hackt ~ OberOffizier | Ich bin total überfordert ~ Megafanta | Mir wird alles zu viel ~ Divinekiller | My Clan is my Family ~ Nydaita | No Cahs ~ giubox | I´m the father of all Operation7 Players ~ osman75 | Europeo Pajero ~ toshik2207ru | Brilliant with 15 i´m not underage ~ GecKo | My mom gives me 10€ to buy ammo ~ Revio | You clean the windows on the redlight ~ osman75 | Wir müssen alle Nüsse knacken und umbringen ~ Baller-Bube | 2 hoch 80 ~ NoneX | Alle schlecht nur ich bin gut ~ Brilliant | 31+1er ~ CrustiCroc | We will have funny ~ LaJoya | Busdriver Brilliant ~ Mr420 | Toshik your english is completly trash and your brain isn´t better ~ CrazyMark | Devury should change his Clanname from Aesthetics to Pathetics ~ Weather | Der Typ ist so dumm wie mein linker Schuh ~ OberOffizier

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

How 2 Be

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Interests㋛㋛㋛㋛
  • Clan:GetDownn

no

-PiraTe

GetDownn

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • LocationGermany

Looking forward to Week 2 including the enemies of UNB i would like to ask

- RealEnemies 

- Spain7 

Clans for a date and time to fill our matches which have to be played. We are basically online during the whole day, however we prefer to play from 7PM to 10 or 11PM on FR-SAT-SUN.I would be thankfull if we can find a day and time. Thanks for informing.

• NoneX likes this

Frekil ~ TantoCrepi | Brillaint ~ Op7 Players | I´m not spiek inglis ~ Brontese | Der Lumpen hackt ~ OberOffizier | Ich bin total überfordert ~ Megafanta | Mir wird alles zu viel ~ Divinekiller | My Clan is my Family ~ Nydaita | No Cahs ~ giubox | I´m the father of all Operation7 Players ~ osman75 | Europeo Pajero ~ toshik2207ru | Brilliant with 15 i´m not underage ~ GecKo | My mom gives me 10€ to buy ammo ~ Revio | You clean the windows on the redlight ~ osman75 | Wir müssen alle Nüsse knacken und umbringen ~ Baller-Bube | 2 hoch 80 ~ NoneX | Alle schlecht nur ich bin gut ~ Brilliant | 31+1er ~ CrustiCroc | We will have funny ~ LaJoya | Busdriver Brilliant ~ Mr420 | Toshik your english is completly trash and your brain isn´t better ~ CrazyMark | Devury should change his Clanname from Aesthetics to Pathetics ~ Weather | Der Typ ist so dumm wie mein linker Schuh ~ OberOffizier

DeezNuts

DeezNuts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:ReEn

Looking forward to Week 2 including the enemies of UNB i would like to ask

- RealEnemies 

- Spain7 

Clans for a date and time to fill our matches which have to be played. We are basically online during the whole day, however we prefer to play from 7PM to 10 or 11PM on FR-SAT-SUN.I would be thankfull if we can find a day and time. Thanks for informing.

i think sunday 7-9pm would be the best time for us.

bannerfurdeezls2f6x74uj.jpg

#mongoistkeinefrucht

soso34

soso34

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationFrance

Hi,

Looking for FightWin and Mercury clan we're able to play FR SAT SUN at 18:00 to 20:00,

Can you tell me when you online for play?

Thnx

toshik222

toshik222

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation
  • Clan:BestOfTheBest

31 March at 17:00 pm your time clan Irrepressible ready to take your opponents!please write here

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • LocationGermany

i think sunday 7-9pm would be the best time for us.

My Members will contact anyone of you at about 7:30 / 7:45PM :)

Outstanding of week 2´s appointment: We ( UNB ) are not going to play in Week 3 against the clan EliteStormTrooper due to the fact that one of their members is massively hacking and it seems like that he will not be banned yet. We are aware of earning a penalty for this match but to be honest we want to have fun during this season and not to play against a Hackerlooser which believes he is the best player in the whole game. If he get banned until next week´s Season Match ( Week 3 ) we will play regulair, if not this match will be cancelled. Hacker is named xD1S4st3rRx aka. uJ-CiaCuDDi-uJ which was also hacking obviously in the past. This Season is about fun for us and not about winning it as first or even 2nd / 3rd place. It´s just written to inform the EST Members by now already.

Edited by MindBlaZe-, 29 March 2017 - 03:18 PM.

• Alexander and NoneX like this

BOBO

BOBO

- OP7 -

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Interests-OP7-
Make a ticket, report him izi with video

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:HEK
Lol

H4rDc0r3T4nK3r

H4rDc0r3T4nK3r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:SFz | Mercury

Hi,

Looking for FightWin and Mercury clan we're able to play FR SAT SUN at 18:00 to 20:00,

Can you tell me when you online for play?

Thnx

Idk who plays atm, because of missing time i didnt talk to that members. And because of the fantastic work of ceemoh, saso is banned and cant answere. But U will hear of us in the next day :cheese:

Favourite clans of the past : cLimaX (USA), SFz, TeAMsKiiLL, TiMeShiFT, xCuBzZ, iMp4cT, imX, Want3D x3

NarutoUzumaki

NarutoUzumaki

-иσиρℓυѕυℓтяα-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • InterestsJu-Jitsu
    Operation7
    Football
    Martial Arts
  • Clan:иσиρℓυѕυℓтяα мαиαgєя

Hi,

Looking for backtoback ( Irrepressible) and EliteStormTroOper, we're able to play Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 20:00 to 23:00,

Please tell me in the PM or in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users