Photo

2 vs 2 Anniversary Easter Survival Sniper Cup

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame

2dkz41k.jpg

2 vs 2 Anniversary Easter Survival Sniper Cup

RULES

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DATES and TIMES

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• The Cup is going take place on Sunday, the 16th of April 2017, in the afternoon and evening.
  • Cup starts at 6.00 pm MEZ/CET (4.00 pm UTC)

BASICS

• Play fair, have fun and keep it clean
  • Flaming, taunting, swearing can lead to disqualification at the discretion of the staff
  • Each player can only participate in a single team.
  • No substitutes this time
  • If your team-member doesn't show up, you are allowed to try your luck alone

CUP SPECIFIC RULES

• This is a 2 vs 2 Survival Cup
  • In order to be able to participate, a Sniper Rifle is mandatory and required
  • Secondary Weapons have to be disabled, check out the Q&A for more information
  • Gear switching between Rounds is allowed

- Items that are not allowed:

- Secondary Weapons

- Throwing Weapons

- Grenades

- Belts that allow the use of Throwing Weapons

• Each game will be played Bo3 round, winner advances and the player who lost is out of the tournament

• Game Mode will be Survival

• Spawn Type will be set to base

• Game time: 3 minutes

• Player starting sides will be decided by Coin Flip before the tournament

• Sides will change after first round

• In case of a tie after two rounds, team with the lower total score will be able to choose side for the third round

• Starting side for each player will be posted on the cup tree

• Primary Weapon will be set to Sniper

• This is a single elimination cup with no loser brackets except for the 2nd and 3rd place

• Each room will get closed with a different password before the start of the match

• The match will only start once the designated RGM or GM gives green light

• This is planned as a Cup with 12 Teams minimum, so first 12 team entries
    will be able to participate for sure.
    (There's an option to extended the cup to 16 teams or even 20 - 24 teams
     if needed)​​

• If you detect that someone breaks the rules please report them after
    the match has been concluded, with proof of course

• Not showing up: Immediate disqualification. If you do not show up
    roughly within ten minutes of your arranged game starting time you will
    be disqualified and your opponents will automatically win

ENTRY

• Only European Accounts are allowed to enter, no Latino Accounts

• All entries are to be posted in this thread, in the format of:

TEAM Name

Player Names (2)

- Entries close on 23:59 CET on the 13th of April 2017. NO entries after this time will be accepted

- Please submit your participation here

GAME MODE

• Timezone: day time
  • Nades: Off
  • Break in: ON
  • Crosshair: ON
  • Ghostchat: OFF
  • P. Weapon: ON
  • Sniper: Yes
  • Observer: ON
  • Rest: OFF
  • Gametime: 3 minutes
  • Condition to win: 8th
  • Spawn Type: Base
  • Channel: Cups Channel
  • Burning: Activated

MAPS* (sorted by Round 1 - 6)

• Hollow
  • Rush Challenge
  • HW3

*This time around, all maps are based on the Poll done here

PENALTY

Please keep in mind that joining the event without participation will result in penalty this time.
Players who apply for the Cup, but are not going to play will receive a participation penalty
for upcoming Cups and will not be allowed to join the next future cup.

PRIZES

- 1st place: Each Player of the winning team gets a "China Lake" Grenade Launcher

- 2nd place: Each Player of the 2nd place gets a "Weapon Master" Item (30days)

- 3rd place: Each Player of the 3rd place gets a Suspender Look Set* +70% XP (15days)

*Depending on the gender it will be either Suspender Look Set 1 or Suspender Look W TP1

BRACKETS

Brackets can be found here.

WINNERS

Winners: 

1st place: Team QUAZAAFanBoyZ

2nd place: Team xSonsOfAnachyx

3rd place: Team Lacrim

Q&A

Q: I understand that this a Sniper Cup. Is rushing allowed or not ?

A: Yes, rushing is allowed. Please keep in mind that the only options to kill your opponent in close combat are the use of your Sniper Rifle and a Melee weapon which can't be thrown.

Q: How do we disable Secondary Weapons ?

A: Check out the Screenshot:

5af7gw.jpg

Q: Do you have a set screen of all the options activated before entering battle ?

A: Yes, check out this next screenshot:

zl5gzd.jpg

Q: Why is this not a Gold Cup like the last one was, the Christmas Cup ?

A: Because we want to give both types of players an opportunity to play. Those that don't want to spend money and those that eagerly purchase Mcash Items and want to actually use them win something great with it. We are trying to rotate those Cups as best as possible. So the optimal way would be Gold Cup ---> Mcash Cup ---> Gold Cup ---> Mcash Cup and so on.

Q: There is an item called "Steady". People who use that item have a huge advantage over users that don't purchase that. Ain't that a bit unfair ?

A: As mentioned above, we want to give both types of players a chance to play their strengths during a Cup. Besides the restrictions of mentioned above, all cash items are allowed.

Q: What if I score among the top three, but I already have said reward ? Do I get to choose another one ?

A: Nope. Rewards won't altered. We were generous and did that in the past, sadly to our disadvantage and it did more bad than good. So strict rules from now on.

Q: There is another unpopular item called "Assault". It's also an unfair advantage like "Steady" is. But it's no longer purchasable, Is it allowed to be used ?

A: First of all, here's a Screenhot of the item "Assault" as it exists nowadays:

20uo3kx.jpg

We are comfortable with players using "Assault" during the Sniper Cup. It is not a huge deal in our opinion. Things look pretty different for a regular Death Match, though. In a DM we would still ban "Assault" every time. "Steady" is a way higher skill-boost during a Sniper Match than "Assault" is. Of course, this is our opinion and it is perfectly fine for us if you don't agree with that. No one is forced to participate. Simply wait for the next Gold Cup which will come for sure. Small hint: "Marathon" is a fair alternative to "Assault".

[Last but not least a jocular one]

Q: Is Brilliant allowed to participate ?

A: Even though I read somewhere that Brilliant pays for the server infrastructure, even should have paid for this whole year and partially for the net year as well and thus can be considered as a practical Staff member, he is allowed to participate, yes since he actually isn't a Staff at all. Oh, and by the way - he didn't pay for the servers :P 

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 01 May 2017 - 09:46 AM.

• xBriLLianT- and mr420 like this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

Mrbratman

Mrbratman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationMorocco
  • Interestsmy name : momo tekass
  • Clan:GetDownn

the rewards are really bad 

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • InterestsMAKE PREFIRE ALWAYS

i hope you are joking, China Lake is the best launcher and and if you are 2 you can earn the weapon master 30d 

Gambino

Gambino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Clan:Spain7
and assault is enable to use?

Play for fun, not to be the best

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationGermany

and assault is enable to use?

Q&A has been extended:

Q: There is another unpopular item called "Assault". It's also an unfair advantage like "Steady" is. But it's no longer purchasable, Is it allowed to be used ?

A: First of all, here's a Screenhot of the item "Assault" as it exists nowadays:

20uo3kx.jpg

We are comfortable with players using "Assault" during the Sniper Cup. It is not a huge deal in our opinion. Things look pretty different for a regular Death Match, though. In a DM we would still ban "Assault" every time. "Steady" is a way higher skill-boost during a Sniper Match than "Assault" is. Of course, this is our opinion and it is perfectly fine for us if you don't agree with that. No one is forced to participate. Simply wait for the next Gold Cup which will come for sure. Small hint: "Marathon" is a fair alternative to "Assault".

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • LocationChristmas Island

[Last but not least a jocular one]

Q: Is Brilliant allowed to participate ?

A: Even though I read somewhere that Brilliant pays for the server infrastructure, even should have paid for this whole year and partially for the net year as well and thus can be considered as a practical Staff member, he is allowed to participate, yes since he actually isn't a Staff at all. Oh, and by the way - he didn't pay for the servers :P 

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

What a kind decision  Sparrow, i appericiate it :D :D :D

• -IVAN- likes this

Greetings from a retired Soldier

brilliantsignahuez34gpqo.jpg

Once and forever No.1

As you setted up a payment system, you have to satisfy your customer on his wish till he respects the rules of your policy.

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationGermany

What a kind decision  Sparrow, i appericiate it :D :D :D

Actually this has nothing to do with you and the subscription you have on this item. It simply isn't match-winning on it's on in this rare case. 

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

(GM)Pako

(GM)Pako

- OP7 Staff -

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,061 posts
  • LocationItaly

Hello soldiers,

since there was this discussion about the assault, you are free to do an poll!

If the poll is positive we will remove this element on this cup.

Thanks for your understanding.

[GM]Pako flag_of_italy.png
Netgame Operation7 Team

1:1 Support Page

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Hello soldiers,

since there was this discussion about the assault, you are free to do an poll!

If the poll is positive we will remove this element on this cup.

Thanks for your understanding.

The Item is already reduced enough... When i move once left and right im out of Stamina. There is no need of a removal... I guess with the Stamina Loss the Item could even be sold again in the shop since it has been moderated well enough...

• -IVAN- likes this

Once and forever No.1

As you setted up a payment system, you have to satisfy your customer on his wish till he respects the rules of your policy.

Dubbeh

Dubbeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Clan:ESz | #HEKers

The Item is already reduced enough... When i move once left and right im out of Stamina. There is no need of a removal... I guess with the Stamina Loss the Item could even be sold again in the shop since it has been moderated well enough...

You use stamina suit and marathon, the stamina reduction is negligible to you.

• LImcAuJsomeD and LonelyLegend like this

tEQhJ6Q.gif

"Cut off the head of the snake" - King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

You use stamina suit and marathon, the stamina reduction is negligible to you.

At the end you still have a negative point while using it. I always need to buy a Gas Injector instead of normal "cheap" injectors. People who want to purcharse Assault might be able to waste a little bit more mCash which means that not so much players might buy it if we take the negative facts of the Item itself into Account. The same counts for the Elemental Red Bullets. They just do +5 Range, it´s not really OP at all but you guys still used to complain about them. Shall i start complaning about blue Bullets now because they do a +5 Accuracy Stats which is way more OP than 5 range? No, i also dont. I just accept things as they are. In every P2W or F2P Game there are Items for Money which might give you some more power. F2P is only a Concept, not a based Game. If Assault would cost 1500mCash for 3 days and HV Bullets 840 i guess they would be bought rarely and we also would have a compensation for the no-cash players. It´s clear that those items would not be purcharsed as much as others in the mCash Shop. With the removal of those Items Netgame killed themselves, beside Bullets for several Weapons and Lottery Boxes the Assault and Elemental Bullets ( talking NO EC , TX ) were the most bought Items in OP7. Everyone complained about removing them, after they were removed nobody of those people returned into the game. All in all: A loss for both: Netgame & Players. 

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and SlankLikeTheXParty like this

Once and forever No.1

Dubbeh

Dubbeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Clan:ESz | #HEKers

At the end you still have a negative point while using it. I always need to buy a Gas Injector instead of normal "cheap" injectors. People who want to purcharse Assault might be able to waste a little bit more mCash which means that not so much players might buy it if we take the negative facts of the Item itself into Account. The same counts for the Elemental Red Bullets. They just do +5 Range, it´s not really OP at all but you guys still used to complain about them. Shall i start complaning about blue Bullets now because they do a +5 Accuracy Stats which is way more OP than 5 range? No, i also dont. I just accept things as they are. In every P2W or F2P Game there are Items for Money which might give you some more power. F2P is only a Concept, not a based Game. If Assault would cost 1500mCash for 3 days and HV Bullets 840 i guess they would be bought rarely and we also would have a compensation for the no-cash players. It´s clear that those items would not be purcharsed as much as others in the mCash Shop. With the removal of those Items Netgame killed themselves, beside Bullets for several Weapons and Lottery Boxes the Assault and Elemental Bullets ( talking NO EC , TX ) were the most bought Items in OP7. Everyone complained about removing them, after they were removed nobody of those people returned into the game. All in all: A loss for both: Netgame & Players. 

I had no problems with the elemental bullets (IN & HV) just electric and toxic. People only bought EC/TX to counter people who used them every game. Since when EC/TX was around all your clan would do was abuse it thus players had to buy them so that they would have a chance to fight back. And yes there's always a negative point about assault. It's overpowered, the only difference now is that you won't aim in for the whole game. It's especially OP as a sniper because we constantly have to drag our aim, spray and hope to hit your head that is moving at 100mph while you are running like Usain Bolt and are able to hit us much more easily.

Edited by Dubbeh, 03 April 2017 - 06:52 PM.

• LImcAuJsomeD likes this

tEQhJ6Q.gif

"Cut off the head of the snake" - King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

I had no problems with the elemental bullets (IN & HV) just electric and toxic. People only bought EC/TX to counter people who used them every game. Since when EC/TX was around all your clan would do was abuse it thus players had to buy them so that they would have a chance to fight back. And yes there's always a negative point about assault. It's overpowered, the only difference now is that you won't aim in for the whole game. It's especially OP as a sniper because we constantly have to drag our aim, spray and hope to hit your head that is moving at 100mph while you are running like Usain Bolt and are able to hit us much more easily.

Steady is a fair compensation for the Assault Item. You might check it out and if you don´t want to buy it i will even Gift it to you just to test it. I will have over 13KG, No NSC Suit since it´s expired. You can hit me easily when i´m out of stamina which is ( even with marathon ) after max. 4 moves with XM500.

• -IVAN- likes this

Once and forever No.1

KiLLHeaD

KiLLHeaD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Clan:EST

I disagree with that since marathon is available and still assault is a very overpowered item

• LImcAuJsomeD and LonelyLegend like this

FORGIVEN

- EST -

DontPlayxX

DontPlayxX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationUkraine
  • InterestsDon"t try me
  • Clan:Gurkhas, BeLikeUs

Steady is a fair compensation for the Assault Item. You might check it out and if you don´t want to buy it i will even Gift it to you just to test it. I will have over 13KG, No NSC Suit since it´s expired. You can hit me easily when i´m out of stamina which is ( even with marathon ) after max. 4 moves with XM500.

Suche a joke, in latino i tried this and believe me, with 3 stamina injectors its easy to kill with sniper. Why you can't say 'oke guys, i will be fair and don't use assault. I buyed it, so i'm allowed to use, but because i want to be a lovely person, i won't use because none of you (only lion/pirate) have it.'
  • LonelyLegend likes this

-Not-The-Same-

lvl 61

kdr 2.02

Belgium

Gurkhas

BeLikeUs

-Ecuadorian-

:brutal_0187: 

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • LocationFrance

Suche a joke, in latino i tried this and believe me, with 3 stamina injectors its easy to kill with sniper. Why you can't say 'oke guys, i will be fair and don't use assault. I buyed it, so i'm allowed to use, but because i want to be a lovely person, i won't use because none of you (only lion/pirate) have it.'

i don't use it anymore ^^ but still in my giftlist ^^

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)-, BOBO and LonelyLegend like this

DontPlayxX

DontPlayxX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationUkraine
  • InterestsDon"t try me

i don't use it anymore ^^ but still in my giftlist ^^

At least someon got a brain
  • Mrbratman likes this

-Not-The-Same-

lvl 61

kdr 2.02

Belgium

Gurkhas

BeLikeUs

-Ecuadorian-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • LocationFrance

anything to do with brain, be sure that i will use it i won't delete it 60d ^^

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

And who would ever buy 3 Stamina Injectors to abouse Assault like it used to be in the past? Exactly, nobody. Assault can be re-added and it will be only for players which are really interested in this Item. As you considered Latino already you also know that in their Server a few Players have this Item since it has a huge costplaying role which is here in Europe OP7 even higher. So if you come to tell me that somebody will buy 3 Staminas + NSC Suit you might be wrong since you know that in Europe OP7 the players do not waste that much money anymore. 

Im a lovely person already to reply your post. If you buy something for over 200€ you will also ensure that you can make use of it at anytime you want. If you would have the item i bet 500€ that you would be the first looser running around with it meanwhile nobody else have it anymore ( this time i include myself as well. ) 

Last but not least: The Item was unbalanced in the past. I agree to that. Right now it has been balanced by the loss of Stamina while aiming. There are some players which have interest to try out this Item or even want to have it back just to be able to use it as they did before the removal. To get some Money this Item and also the IN & HV Bullets would be a nice point of view and it could be taken under consideration. If those Items are about 50 Cent more expensive i personally believe that only the players that are really interested in it would buy it. 

Once and forever No.1

DontPlayxX

DontPlayxX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationUkraine
  • InterestsDon"t try me

And who would ever buy 3 Stamina Injectors to abouse Assault like it used to be in the past? Exactly, nobody. Assault can be re-added and it will be only for players which are really interested in this Item. As you considered Latino already you also know that in their Server a few Players have this Item since it has a huge costplaying role which is here in Europe OP7 even higher. So if you come to tell me that somebody will buy 3 Staminas + NSC Suit you might be wrong since you know that in Europe OP7 the players do not waste that much money anymore.

Im a lovely person already to reply your post. If you buy something for over 200€ you will also ensure that you can make use of it at anytime you want. If you would have the item i bet 500€ that you would be the first looser running around with it meanwhile nobody else have it anymore ( this time i include myself as well. )

Last but not least: The Item was unbalanced in the past. I agree to that. Right now it has been balanced by the loss of Stamina while aiming. There are some players which have interest to try out this Item or even want to have it back just to be able to use it as they did before the removal. To get some Money this Item and also the IN & HV Bullets would be a nice point of view and it could be taken under consideration. If those Items are about 50 Cent more expensive i personally believe that only the players that are really interested in it would buy it.

'So if you come to tell me that somebody will buy 3 Staminas + NSC Suit you might be wrong since you know that in Europe OP7 the players do not waste that much money anymore. '

I'm not talking about other players, only about you (the one with assault).
am i crazy to tell you that you're able to buy 3 gas steroid + NSC suit.

Would you die if you don't use your assault during those events?

You play 7/7, 24/24.
Is it so hard to don't use that item during an event 1 evening?

And oke you spend € 200 (crazy, but i understand you can recive money because your professional dj carier), but you it isn't hard to unuse that item for some moments.

But who am i,
You wouldn't even listen to the 80% of this comm that don't like that item. (Its oke to use it in charles, maybe oke to use it in cw, but without your low vector) but not during an event

-Not-The-Same-

lvl 61

kdr 2.02

Belgium

Gurkhas

BeLikeUs

-Ecuadorian-

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users