Photo

2 vs 2 Anniversary Easter Survival Sniper Cup

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • LocationChristmas Island

You do not understand me. I did not talk about a re-add of Items only for me, i talk about a re-add for all players including you and anyone else in the game. Btw i don´t have a NSC Suit to use the Item and i don´t have interest in buying the Suit. Nice imaginations of Scoreboards you got, funny to read this from someone who lost 36 CW´s and won 4 versus us :D The chances for playing Assault are the same when it would be sold, aren´t they? You got also the option to purcharse Gas Kits and whatnot to have some more Stamina. In the 3 Seconds which i personally need to inject my Gas Medi or Stamina you could have killed me already. 80% of the times you will be out of Stamina when you are in battle and not camping versus someone. Sounds logic for me, doesn´t it? Last but not least: Why do u even care? U are not playing at all anymore but u come to the forum complaning about me. 

"You wouldn't even listen to the 80% of this comm that don't like that item"

Right. 100%, not 80. I see the financial loss of not selling it, not only for me but also for the other players which used this Item and the Bullets HV & IN in the past. For me it´s not a option to withdraw a content when it is released and i personally do not care if anybody complain about Items, Weapons, Ammo or similar because everyone could buy it and do the same. Did you check the Voting when they removed the elemental Bullets & Assault? From all the Persons that gave a Vote proably 5 returned, the others just cry as it is usual in OP7. Mgame is loosing money by not selling this Stuff anymore, Players that are interested in the Items loose fun on gaming because they can not buy it anymore. 

Greetings from a retired Soldier

brilliantsignahuez34gpqo.jpg

Once and forever No.1

As you setted up a payment system, you have to satisfy your customer on his wish till he respects the rules of your policy.

LImcAuJsomeD

LImcAuJsomeD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Clan:#HEK

Maybe change Wisdom and Knowledge with Edsa or Pyramid... Wisdom and Knowledge is too broad in my opinion, and these two other maps are ahead in the poll

oy9r6tx7.jpg

myname

myname

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Clan:getdownn
Play all full gold = equality = 0 problem
Thank's
No problem
-OniZuKa

DontPlayxX

DontPlayxX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationUkraine
  • InterestsDon"t try me
  • Clan:Gurkhas, BeLikeUs

You do not understand me. I did not talk about a re-add of Items only for me, i talk about a re-add for all players including you and anyone else in the game. Btw i don´t have a NSC Suit to use the Item and i don´t have interest in buying the Suit. Nice imaginations of Scoreboards you got, funny to read this from someone who lost 36 CW´s and won 4 versus us :D The chances for playing Assault are the same when it would be sold, aren´t they? You got also the option to purcharse Gas Kits and whatnot to have some more Stamina. In the 3 Seconds which i personally need to inject my Gas Medi or Stamina you could have killed me already. 80% of the times you will be out of Stamina when you are in battle and not camping versus someone. Sounds logic for me, doesn´t it? Last but not least: Why do u even care? U are not playing at all anymore but u come to the forum complaning about me.

"You wouldn't even listen to the 80% of this comm that don't like that item"

Right. 100%, not 80. I see the financial loss of not selling it, not only for me but also for the other players which used this Item and the Bullets HV & IN in the past. For me it´s not a option to withdraw a content when it is released and i personally do not care if anybody complain about Items, Weapons, Ammo or similar because everyone could buy it and do the same. Did you check the Voting when they removed the elemental Bullets & Assault? From all the Persons that gave a Vote proably 5 returned, the others just cry as it is usual in OP7. Mgame is loosing money by not selling this Stuff anymore, Players that are interested in the Items loose fun on gaming because they can not buy it anymore.

As you can see i don't care about losing or winning. You and your members only played your map and never answer when we ask no vector, no assault.
Then there is someon telling us you got chatban.but when the game is counting to start and its by 1 you say gg.
Without your vector or assault or sg you guys doesn't play.

What are we with your ' i talk about a re-add for all players including you and anyone else in the game. '
You're still the one with that item and stil using it and don't want to unuse in cups...
  • Milenko likes this

-Not-The-Same-

lvl 61

kdr 2.02

Belgium

Gurkhas

BeLikeUs

-Ecuadorian-

:brutal_0187: 

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame

Dear Soldiers,

the Sniper Cup has finally concluded.

Team Lacrim conceded their final match and the Round Robin Sheet has been updated. Here are the winners of the Anniversary Sniper Cup:

Winners: 

1st place: Team QUAZAAFanBoyZ

2nd place: Team xSonsOfAnachyx

3rd place: Team Lacrim

Congratulations for winning this really messy cup. The organisation this time was really one epic struggle due to the unreliability of many of the participating teams. But we finally managed to find the winners.

As mentioned on the bracket thread, rewards will be dished out early next week between the 8th and the 10th of May.

Enjoy the holiday and a good start into the coming week.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 01 May 2017 - 09:51 AM.

• Dubbeh and LImcAuJsomeD like this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

NYDAITA

NYDAITA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • InterestsCommunity Management
    PC Gaming
    Music
  • Clan:xSons0fAnarchyx

:victory:  :victory:  :victory:  :victory:  :victory:  :victory:  :victory:  :victory:

Quando parli di me, esagera così non sbagli!

s6sxy9.png 

xSons0fAnarchyx

KDR: 1.41

LEVEL: 48

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame

Dear Soldiers,

the rewards for the Sniper Cup have been dished out.

Congratulations again to all winners:

Winners: 

1st place: Team QUAZAAFanBoyZ

2nd place: Team xSonsOfAnachyx

3rd place: Team Lacrim

• Dubbeh and LImcAuJsomeD like this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

NYDAITA

NYDAITA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • InterestsCommunity Management
    PC Gaming
    Music
  • Clan:xSons0fAnarchyx

nothing in my gift..

Quando parli di me, esagera così non sbagli!

s6sxy9.png 

xSons0fAnarchyx

KDR: 1.41

LEVEL: 48

Dubbeh

Dubbeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Clan:ESz | #HEKers

nothing in my gift..

Added to your inventory. They are not in gift list.

tEQhJ6Q.gif

"Cut off the head of the snake" - King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users