Photo

Form for credentials retrieval

- - - - -

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

(RGM)Ceemoh

(RGM)Ceemoh

Op7 Staff

• Operation7 RGM Team
  • 682 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:Netgame

Soldiers,

it has come to our attention that many old players have joined once again our battlefield; while we couldn't be happier about this event, we have noticed an increase in support tickets sent to us regarding lost credentials, and this led us to do something with the aim to increase the quality, the speed and the overall experience of this process.

The retrieval of credentials is a process that may take some time due to the fact that the current system is based upon a number of questions we ask those who submit tickets, and then wait for your answers, in order to have an high degree of certainty that the user submitting the ticket is actually the original creator of the account.

In order to speed up the process, we have come with a simple form that you may fill out if the occasion arises, in this way, you'll also know what kind of information we ask you in these cases.

Feel free to copy-paste the form in a ticket, and then fill it up with the required informations. While not all informations are mandatory, the more you fill up precisely, the less time we will take to confirm your answers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Staff,

I'm having trouble accessing an account because the credentials I've been using do not allow me to log-in successfully in the server. The following informations belong to the account in question:

Account ID:

Nickname:

Nickname Camouflage (if any):

E-mail submitted when I registered this account:

Date of Birth submitted when I registered this account:

Name and Surname submitted when I registered this account:

Date this account was registered:

Favourite payment method to charge MCash:

Last time I charged MCash:                      with the method:

Last time I logged in:

The first weapon I bought is:

IP address:

Thank you for your consideration, I'll wait for your answer,

Best regards

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Best regards,

Your Operation7 Staff

ColdKilleR

ColdKilleR

-UNBELιEV4BLE-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationGermany

When we register Accounts in OP7 EU we do not need to submit:

- DoB

- First and Last Name

You copied that from Netgame.com because there you need such infos. Here we don´t need them ;)

(RGM)Ceemoh

(RGM)Ceemoh

Op7 Staff

• Operation7 RGM Team
  • 682 posts
  • LocationItaly

Date of Birth Info is an information I've seen sometimes being asked in the tickets. 

Name, yes, these info are currently available in our database, since the form allowed such field from being completed.

Ceemoh

ColdKilleR

ColdKilleR

-UNBELιEV4BLE-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationGermany

unbenanntc2ogf0ply6.png

Interesting.... 

-> You only type your Name when u submit a Ticket

• KiLLHeaD likes this

(RGM)Ceemoh

(RGM)Ceemoh

Op7 Staff

• Operation7 RGM Team
  • 682 posts
  • LocationItaly

"since the form allowed such field from being completed"

Keyword: allowed. As in older accounts.

Ceemoh

ColdKilleR

ColdKilleR

-UNBELιEV4BLE-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationGermany

This Page is not updated for 8 years. All they did was removing FIAA Logo to mGame Logo and mGame Logo to netGame Logo. I told you: netgame.com requires such Infos, OP7 EU never did... 

• KiLLHeaD likes this

(RGM)Ceemoh

(RGM)Ceemoh

Op7 Staff

• Operation7 RGM Team
  • 682 posts
  • LocationItaly

The old form allowed those informations. Hence that's why I've included that. That, and also the fact that it has been asked to other users who were retrieving their credentials via support ticket ;).

Ceemoh

ColdKilleR

ColdKilleR

-UNBELιEV4BLE-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationGermany

Hello my Name is Mister "XYZ" and i want the Account "XYZ" back. Sadly i only remember the ID: "XYZ" and my Name is "XYZ" and im born on the "22.80.4731". Im sorry but this is all Account Infos i remember, eventhrough the OP7 Website never asked me for them while i created my Account. Plies GM can you help me to have my Account?

(RGM)Ceemoh

(RGM)Ceemoh

Op7 Staff

• Operation7 RGM Team
  • 682 posts
  • LocationItaly

Hello my Name is Mister "XYZ" and i want the Account "XYZ" back. Sadly i only remember the ID: "XYZ" and my Name is "XYZ" and im born on the "22.80.4731". Im sorry but this is all Account Infos i remember, eventhrough the OP7 Website never asked me for them while i created my Account. Plies GM can you help me to have my Account?

I'm sorry Mr "XYZ", unfortunately we will need more information to process your case. Thank you for having contacted the Operation7 Support System.

Regards

Ceemoh

LImcAuJsomeD

LImcAuJsomeD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Clan:#HEK

I'm sorry Mr "XYZ", unfortunately we will need more information to process your case. Thank you for having contacted the Operation7 Support System.

Regards

Ceemoh

I find this trolling inappropriate asf from a staff member. Replying nothing wouldve been more constructive.

Regardless, jackbell does have a point. How can we retrieve the account credentials using personal info, if such personal info was never registered in the first place?
We're the customers here, so it would be nice to have a clear explanation, not childish jokes.
Thx in advance

• Armin69, -(FR)-LION-(FR)-, ColdKilleR and 1 other like this

oy9r6tx7.jpg

(RGM)Ceemoh

(RGM)Ceemoh

Op7 Staff

• Operation7 RGM Team
  • 682 posts
  • LocationItaly

I find this trolling inappropriate asf from a staff member. Replying nothing wouldve been more constructive.

Regardless, jackbell does have a point. How can we retrieve the account credentials using personal info, if such personal info was never registered in the first place?
We're the customers here, so it would be nice to have a clear explanation, not childish jokes.
Thx in advance

No trolling there. That's the kind of answer we usually give in such cases, when we don't have enough informations to assess whether a certain user is the original creator of the account.

I'd also like to point out a thing:

"While not all informations are mandatory, the more you fill up precisely, the less time we will take to confirm your answers."

You're welcome.

Ceemoh

• (GM)Pako likes this

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

Auto Likes Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • InterestsBooks (Drama)
    Musical Movies ("Lala land" <3 )
    Jesus Christ Notre Sauveur
  • Clan:RATATATA

where is your orange color, ur not in the staff anymore or what ?

• Armin69, LImcAuJsomeD, -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and 2 others like this

Attention aux boulettes à Michel

(RGM)Ceemoh

(RGM)Ceemoh

Op7 Staff

• Operation7 RGM Team
  • 682 posts
  • LocationItaly

where is your orange color, ur not in the staff anymore or what ?

Please avoid going off-topic. You have been warned.

Ceemoh

LImcAuJsomeD

LImcAuJsomeD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationPortugal

"While not all informations are mandatory, the more you fill up precisely, the less time we will take to confirm your answers."

Confirm what answers?
Even if not mandatory, where is this personal info registered?
In other words, how can you confirm Mr "XYZ" date of birth if he was never asked this info while registering the account?

oy9r6tx7.jpg

(RGM)Ceemoh

(RGM)Ceemoh

Op7 Staff

• Operation7 RGM Team
  • 682 posts
  • LocationItaly

As I explained above, the old form allowed such informations. That's why those have been asked and integrated in the form you see up.

Ceemoh

ColdKilleR

ColdKilleR

-UNBELιEV4BLE-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationGermany

He is trying to tell you the same as me. This infos were never asked. Never.... Never.... Never.... 

(RGM)Ceemoh

(RGM)Ceemoh

Op7 Staff

• Operation7 RGM Team
  • 682 posts
  • LocationItaly

He is trying to tell you the same as me. This infos were never asked. Never.... Never.... Never.... 

Just because they've never been asked to you, it doesn't mean they've never been asked at all.

Regards

Ceemoh

LImcAuJsomeD

LImcAuJsomeD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationPortugal

As I explained above, the old form allowed such informations. That's why those have been asked and integrated in the form.

Ceemoh

Which form?
So we're supposed to send a ticket with this form giving the staff our personal info for future reference? Why not create a section on the website dedicated to this, or just ask one or two personal infos at the act of registration?
There's no real solution whatsoever in this topic.

Possible Solution: Open notepad, put ur credentials there, save as "op7 account", done

Just because they've never been asked to you, it doesn't mean they've never been asked at all.

Regards

Ceemoh

Seriously wtf is this, are you trying to be deep by being redundant? Or just quoting random music lyrics? I can't tell anymore, but it's not helping

Edited by LImcAuJsomeD, 17 April 2017 - 01:42 AM.

• ColdKilleR likes this

oy9r6tx7.jpg

(RGM)Ceemoh

(RGM)Ceemoh

Op7 Staff

• Operation7 RGM Team
  • 682 posts
  • LocationItaly

Which form?

The old registration form had fields for such info to be inserted. The new one does not.

So we're supposed to send a ticket with this form giving the staff our personal info for future reference? Why not create a section on the website dedicated to this, or just ask one or two personal infos at the act of registration?

This kind of issue is only solvable via the Support System. That's why you don't see anyone asking about it in the forum.

Possible Solution: Open notepad, put ur credentials there, save as "op7 account", done

If you wish to do so, by all means. The credentials are a precious element for those of you who wish to play the game, so I guess it makes sense to treat them with regard.

Seriously wtf is this

Please, check your language. Try to avoid such things in the forum, that's no way to interact with anyone. Thanks.

You're welcome

Ceemoh

LImcAuJsomeD

LImcAuJsomeD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationPortugal

The old registration form had fields for such info to be inserted. The new one does not.

Im playing here since 2011 and i've never been asked such info's, maybe this was back in Netgame-OP7 USA times?

Still, im glad there's finally an enlightening answer. Thx for clearing it up. You might want to edit or highlight the paragraph below somehow, cuz the "juice" is here, just not as clear as intended i guess.

Feel free to copy-paste the form in a ticket, and then fill it up with the required informations. While not all informations are mandatory, the more you fill up precisely, the less time we will take to confirm your answers.

oy9r6tx7.jpg

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users