Photo

8th Anniversary Dog-Tag Event

- - - - -

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame

r73ip0.jpg

Dear Soldiers,

we proudly announce that the 8th Anniversary Dog-Tag Event has started.

The Exchange can be found on the Hompage --> COMMUNITY --> CLAN --> EVENT as always.

33vjn6c.jpg

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

• Exc3ss, mortifero22222, Dubbeh and 4 others like this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

Exc3ss

Exc3ss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:ɴʌτo™

Good list and thanks for putting ammo on it :clapping:

level61.gif  April 2013

wooouawww

wooouawww

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationBelgium
Great!!!! Looking ;) we have proposed tath in the post then sparow to asked to all players and only brilliant , Exc3ss and me have proposed a idea =)

Thankyou sparow for your work ;)

Sorry for my good English xD

Exorbitant

Exorbitant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsiPhone
    Macbook
    Office Management

really nice too see ammo

i miss the time (for 3-4 years) when we can get the M79 :sorry:

thanks Sparrow for your work and happy easter :cheese:

Sincerely, Exorbitant

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationGermany

Good list and thanks for putting ammo on it :clapping:

Pleasure. Thanks to Netgame and [GM]Chang for applying.

Great!!!! Looking ;) we have proposed tath in the post then sparow to asked to all players and only brilliant , Exc3ss and me have proposed a idea =)

Thankyou sparow for your work ;)

Sorry for my good English xD

On that matter, I'll quote my summary of that thread again:

Alright guys, the suggestion time is over. The final Dog Tag lists are created. Those three of you who actually suggested useful ideas, namely our dear Brilliant, wooouawww and Exc3ss, have been heard and the one or the other Item actually made it to the list. As thankful as I am for your ideas and suggestions, I am also as sad since only four suggestions have made it into this thread in total. My thoughts were along the lines of:"Let's see what the community really desires - besides very low Dog Tag prices - and let's ask them. Here was your just chance to make your voice count and only 7 users in total felt the need to make use of said chance.

As our dear Brilliant said by PN:

"z.b die dogtag rewards oder so... sah da vorhin nochmal das topic

hat ja keiner was vorgeschlagen :/"

Translation:"for example the Dog Tag rewards...I checked the topic again and nobody else suggested anything :("

You guys always want to be heard, always want to be able to make your voice count and given the chance you don't take it. Anyway, thanks again to those who proposed.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Everybody had their chances. I am happy that you like the list wooouawww.

really nice too see ammo

i miss the time (for 3-4 years) when we can get the M79 :sorry:

thanks Sparrow for your work and happy easter :cheese:

Thanks, happy Easter to you, too. M79 or any other Grenade Launcher won't make it on the list as long as I can prevent that. Those Weapons are meant for Cups, Forum Events and other Events like that. In other words, Launchers are dished out for creativity and/or performance. :)

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 13 April 2017 - 06:39 PM.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

H4rDc0r3T4nK3r

H4rDc0r3T4nK3r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:SFz | Mercury

I remember the time when the Fast injector costs 50 DT.. I know the price was really low but I thought it could be like 100 or maybe 120 for it. And I miss the Weapon Master because I do not want to spend money in the lotterys :negative: But all in all this list looks pretty nice, good job guys! :drinks:

Edited by H4rDc0r3T4nK3r, 13 April 2017 - 04:06 PM.

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)- likes this

Favourite clans of the past : cLimaX (USA), SFz, TeAMsKiiLL, TiMeShiFT, xCuBzZ, iMp4cT, imX, Want3D x3

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

❤ - JxB - ❤

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
  • LocationChristmas Island

Made by UNB for the Players  :victory:

• mr420 likes this

Greetings from a retired Soldier

brilliantsignahuez34gpqo.jpg

Once and forever No.1

As you setted up a payment system, you have to satisfy your customer on his wish till he respects the rules of your policy.

ReIox

ReIox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGermany

how long going the Dog Tag Event? 19th? April?

(GM)Pako

(GM)Pako

- OP7 Staff -

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,061 posts
  • LocationItaly

Hello soldier,

• Exc3ss and ReIox like this

[GM]Pako flag_of_italy.png
Netgame Operation7 Team

1:1 Support Page

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationGermany

I remember the time when the Fast injector costs 50 DT.. I know the price was really low but I thought it could be like 100 or maybe 120 for it. And I miss the Weapon Master because I do not want to spend money in the lotterys :negative: But all in all this list looks pretty nice, good job guys! :drinks:

50 DT was really off the charts. From an economical point of view, 50 DTs for an injector was a disaster. It really broke OP7 for many years. From a player point of view I can fully understand the awesomeness. But as explained last Christmas, a re-evaluation had to be done. It was the only way. 200 DTs is the standard value of an injector. So I am pretty happy to have received green light for 150 for you guys for this 8th Anniversary Dog Tag Event.

Regarding Weapon Master: The item follows the same rules as the Launchers. It's meant for Cups, Forum Events and other Events like that. In other words, the item is dished out for creativity and/or performance :) 

Made by UNB for the Players  :victory:

LoL. All I can say to that is yet again that everybody had their chances. As annoying as Brilliant can be, at least he participates in almost everything that gets announced and thus has a higher chance to get rewarded for his suggestions.

As Pako already said and our very awesome and beautiful banner is saying: 13.04.2017 - 11.05.2017. So you have a full month of rewards in front of you.

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 14 April 2017 - 11:58 AM.

• H4rDc0r3T4nK3r and xBriLLianT- like this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

ReIox

ReIox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGermany

As Pako already said and our very awesome and beautiful banner is saying: 13.04.2017 - 11.05.2017. So you have a full month of rewards in front of you.

oh dont see it :'D

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 13 April 2017 - 09:09 PM.

H4rDc0r3T4nK3r

H4rDc0r3T4nK3r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:SFz | Mercury

50 DT was really off the charts. From an economical point of view, 50 DTs for an injector was a disaster. It really broke OP7 for many years. From a player point of view I can fully understand the awesomeness. But as explained last Christmas, a re-evaluation had to be done. It was the only way. 200 DTs is the standard value of an injector. So I am pretty happy to have received green light for 150 for you guys for this 8th Anniversary Dog Tag Event.

Regarding Weapon Master: The item follows the same rules as the Launchers. It's meant for Cups, Forum Events and other Events like that. In other words, the item is dished out for creativity and/or performance :)

Alright, thats okay, I didnt read topics like that. But as I said , Im really pleased about the list , and about the fact that the stuff is still alive and cares about the game (NP If it is only u sparrow ^^)

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 14 April 2017 - 11:59 AM.

Favourite clans of the past : cLimaX (USA), SFz, TeAMsKiiLL, TiMeShiFT, xCuBzZ, iMp4cT, imX, Want3D x3

(GM)Pako

(GM)Pako

- OP7 Staff -

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,061 posts
  • LocationItaly

Alright, thats okay, I didnt read topics like that. But as I said , Im really pleased about the list , and about the fact that the stuff is still alive and cares about the game (NP If it is only u sparrow ^^)

Hello soldier, just to clarify, the list was compiled by the staff ;)

• H4rDc0r3T4nK3r likes this

Netgame Operation7 Team

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationGermany

As Pako mentioned, all efforts you guys get to see and witness are compiled by the staff. We all are more less divided into different divisions. But we talk about our ideas and possibilities with each other and the final product is always a team effort.

• (GM)Pako and H4rDc0r3T4nK3r like this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

Exc3ss

Exc3ss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationGermany

Is it intended that there are no dog tags in the bags? (Correct me if i am wrong, but I didn't get any dog tags by picking bags)

level61.gif  April 2013

(GM)Pako

(GM)Pako

- OP7 Staff -

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,061 posts
  • LocationItaly

Is it intended that there are no dog tags in the bags? (Correct me if i am wrong, but I didn't get any dog tags by picking bags)

Hello soldier,

you're wrong, they are in the bags :P

Netgame Operation7 Team

ColdKilleR

ColdKilleR

-UNBELιEV4BLE-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationGermany

The Chance to gather a DogTag from a Bagpack is actually 5%. This change had been done since they added the DogTag´s to 2 for a WIN and 1 for a LOOSE.

I only know how to abouse bannpowers when someone critize the game.

Exc3ss

Exc3ss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationGermany

The Chance to gather a DogTag from a Bagpack is actually 5%. This change had been done since they added the DogTag´s to 2 for a WIN and 1 for a LOOSE.

Ok, obviously i am quite unlucky as i collected 156 dog tags with finishing games, but none with the bags' content :o

• ColdKilleR likes this

level61.gif  April 2013

ColdKilleR

ColdKilleR

-UNBELιEV4BLE-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationGermany

Ok, obviously i am quite unlucky as i collected 156 dog tags with finishing games, but none with the bags' content :o

welcome to the club :D

I only know how to abouse bannpowers when someone critize the game.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users