inspired by Nima's "Born To Kill" - Event from back in the days in January and our weekly Four Different Win Conditions Event (Four By Four = four conditions, four rewards), we'd like to present the so called Skill-Does-Matter-Anniversary-Event.
The main goal of this event is to show off your skill with the weapons by not actually killing your foes, but only doing enough damage - while surviving your opponents onslaught as best as you can before you bite the dust and continue your quest of assisting others while climbing the Assist-Ladder yourself - to let them finish your foes off.
The rules for this event are as following:
- Collect as many Assists during a single game as you can and upload your Screenshot of the victory-screen as proof below this thread.
- Add your in-game Nickname
- If a Nick-Camo is used, please provide proof of that as well
- Multiple Uploads can be done per user
- No old Screenshots are allowed
- Uploading an old Screenshot will lead to disqualification and you won't be allowed to upload Screenshots for this event anymore
- A minimum of at least 10 players have join and play inside your room or the the room you join during your quest to compete for the rewards
- The average player-level of that room has be 15+ (creating new accounts from clan members for example for this event only "can" lead to disqualification at discretion of the Staff)
Channel: Charles Channel
Map: All maps allowed
Weapons: All weapons allowed (if you join a channel, please respect the room master's weapons restrictions as always)
Items: All items allowed (if you join a channel, please respect the room master's item restrictions as always)
1st place: M79
2nd place: Weapon Master Item (7days)
3rd place: Permanent Primary Slot
Hint: If you want to find out more about our greatest Anniversary Event that has ever been done, please feel free to click here.
Q: I don't understand. What do I have to do ?
A: Please check out the Screenshot provided below. You simply have to be the one with the highest value of all submissions in the Assist section.
Q: What about other Settings like the Kill Settings of a Death-Match for example ? Can we set it to 200 instead of 100 ?
A: All other settings are free to choose from
We hope you enjoy our wide range of Anniversary Events and enjoy the 8th Anniversary of Operation7 as we do. Good luck and have fun participating in this event.
Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 17 April 2017 - 10:00 AM.