(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame

Dear Soldiers,

for those of you aiming for the Season II Participation Rewards, please cheek the following raw data sheet to get an overview over the current state of match participations across all remaining clans. Please keep in mind that 5 games need to be played to get your hands on those rewards.

Please note that I know many of the possible nick camouflages that have been used over the course of the Season, but frankly spoken I don't care. The rules are obvious. If you didn't upload proof that a camouflage had been used, I counted that game for itself instead towards your possible total. Those who uploaded proof have been counted correctly.

XeNuG9J.jpg

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and Budda like this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

NarutoUzumaki

NarutoUzumaki

-иσиρℓυѕυℓтяα-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • InterestsJu-Jitsu
    Operation7
    Football
    Martial Arts
  • Clan:иσиρℓυѕυℓтяα мαиαgєя

Dear Soldiers,

for those of you aiming for the Season II Participation Rewards, please cheek the following raw data sheet to get an overview over the current state of match participations across all remaining clans. Please keep in mind that 5 games need to be played to get your hands on those rewards.

Please note that I know many of the possible nick camouflages that have been used over the course of the Season, but frankly spoken I don't care. The rules are obvious. If you didn't upload proof that a camouflage had been used, I counted that game for itself instead towards your possible total. Those who uploaded proof have been counted correctly.

XeNuG9J.jpg

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

-[AquaCeiy=AquaTerror-

-marco80-

-marco80-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:YouHateMe

[marco]80] = KinG-M4rco-     ;)

G4M3Ov3r  <3

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:HEK
Wow did any of you read rules?

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGermany

Wow did any of you read rules?

They neither read any of those nor did they read my Introduction to this very topic. But it's the Staff's fault that we don't create any more or less complicated or multi-tasking events :ugly:

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 04 October 2017 - 04:06 PM.

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and Budda like this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

NarutoUzumaki

NarutoUzumaki

-иσиρℓυѕυℓтяα-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • InterestsJu-Jitsu
    Operation7
    Football
    Martial Arts
  • Clan:иσиρℓυѕυℓтяα мαиαgєя

They neither read any of those nor did they read my Introduction to this very topic. But it's the Staff's fault that we don't create any more or less complicated or multi-tasking events :ugly:

My nick in permanent, how i can send the proof?

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGermany

My nick in permanent, how i can send the proof?

You know that you are playing within a Season Cup and you know that you are going to use a permanent Nickchanger which will change your Nick during a Season, you can

a ) Write me a PN

b ) send me Screenshot of your Nickchanger Progress

c ) send me a small 15 seconds video of your Nickchange

Just a few ideas.

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 05 October 2017 - 12:32 AM.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

Dubbeh

Dubbeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Clan:ESz | #HEKers

Dear Soldiers,

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

My nickname was spelt incorrectly so I hope this does not effect the rewards. (Sil3nt-Pker)

Thanks

tEQhJ6Q.gif

"Cut off the head of the snake" - King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users