(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame

Dear Season II Participants,

talking about this topic via Shoutbox isn't helpful at all. If you want clarification, please use this thread which you could've created by yourself here in this thread.

First of all regarding penalties: A penalty is added for NOT playing one of your matches during a match-day. Only one penalty can be added per match-day.

So for clarification purposes, clans who had to play against BestOfTheBest during match-day Six didn't get a penalty. Only clan BestOfTheBest received a penalty and the other clans received free victories worth a 8:0.

Regarding EST and HEK, both Teams received a penalty and 0:8 losses due not having felt the need to tell me why they didn't play in the first place. Yes, I saw a post here and there but it is not my duty to run around trying to find out who gave up and quited on whom and why the match didn't took place. A simple PN is all that is requested with proof added. I received no such PN.

If EST truly quited the Season, please keep in mind that no rewards will be dished out. Neither Mcash nor Participation rewards for the games played so far.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

• (GM)Pako and -(FR)-LION-(FR)- like this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

LImcAuJsomeD

LImcAuJsomeD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Clan:#HEK

There's nothing much to it... nor is it needed to open a topic

It's as simple as it was on the previous matches vs Nutrition, BorderlineVIP and o0FBI0o. We, in the Appointment thread suggested a date/time to play such matches

HawkEyeKillers available to play (Saturday and Sunday from 20:00):

• YouHateMe
 • EliteStormTroOper

Please reply, send a PM or contact in-game to arrange a time to play.

edit: this whole part got bugged so ye

So basically the match vs YouHateMe took place as it should be. Regarding EST there was no reply nor ingame nor in forum.

Nevertheless we are aware you have a lot of work trying to keep this going on for the community, but if our ranking in the table is at stake because of rules not being correctly applied (or as they were in past cases) it's only natural we react and want explanations

ps: your inbox was full

Edited by LImcAuJsomeD, 04 October 2017 - 09:17 PM.

• Budda likes this

oy9r6tx7.jpg

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:HEK
- fail

Edited by Budda, 04 October 2017 - 09:21 PM.

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationItaly
Your inbox was full

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany

There is a very huge difference:

The three mentioned clans didn't play Season II at all despite two matches on Match-Day 1.

One clan even tried to break the rules for their own good.

Neither is the case with EST who reliably played all of Season II so far. They also played through Season I. So a little bit more than that is needed for clarification.

As mentioned in the Q&A:

Q: What happens if only one clan doesn't have time to play and the other is willing to play ?

A: The clan leader of the impeded clan can contact me by PN on the forums, letting me know that the clan can't play during said match-day. In this case, the impeded clan will earn a regular loss and the other clan will gain a victory. As in Season I, of things get out of control, I have to take more drastic measures and add back the penalty system of Season I.

Q: What happens if neither clan has time during a match-day period and the match doesn't take place ?

A: Both clans will earn a loss and zero points will be awarded to both clans for the clan-ranking

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 04 October 2017 - 09:21 PM.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationItaly

ps: your inbox was full

And anyway we are telling you now the reason, does that change something?

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany

Your inbox was full

That is not true. I received three PNs today, the last one 2 hours ago. My PN box is full for two hours now and I have just added more space.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

LImcAuJsomeD

LImcAuJsomeD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationPortugal

There is a very huge difference:

The three mentioned clans didn't play Season II at all despite two matches on Match-Day 1.

One clan even tried to break the rules for their own good.

Neither is the case with EST who reliably played all of Season II so far. They also played through Season I. So a little bit more than that is needed for clarification.

As mentioned in the Q&A:

Q: What happens if only one clan doesn't have time to play and the other is willing to play ?

A: The clan leader of the impeded clan can contact me by PN on the forums, letting me know that the clan can't play during said match-day. In this case, the impeded clan will earn a regular loss and the other clan will gain a victory. As in Season I, of things get out of control, I have to take more drastic measures and add back the penalty system of Season I.

Q: What happens if neither clan has time during a match-day period and the match doesn't take place ?

A: Both clans will earn a loss and zero points will be awarded to both clans for the clan-ranking

Q: What happens if the clan that didn't have time to play couldn't contact you because your inbox was full or because they didn't care ? Should the clan willing to play *censored* in the season table?

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 04 October 2017 - 09:29 PM.

• Budda likes this

oy9r6tx7.jpg

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationItaly
It obviously was full when we tried to PN you.

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany

And anyway we are telling you now the reason, does that change something?

Yes, stats can still change. I need more info regarding EST. Do they really quit Season II and I want information why they didn't play Season II.

• Budda likes this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationItaly
That's a good news. If they Will play this week we could ask why they did not play last one, or if they don't play they get their 3rd penalty and get disqualified.

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany

Q: What happens if the clan that didn't have time to play couldn't contact you because your inbox was full or because they didn't care ? Should the clan willing to play get a loss on the season table?

Please check your spelling and stay respectful, thank you.

It obviously was full when we tried to PN you.

As mentioned, it was full for two hours. We can still clarify the situation until the end of Season II. I need more info regarding clan EST before making a decision.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

Dubbeh

Dubbeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Clan:ESz | #HEKers

I tried sending you a PM on Sunday Sparrow and it didn't go through because it was full, so I wrote in the shoutbox in the event that you would read it - that EST didn't play respond or play when asked.

tEQhJ6Q.gif

"Cut off the head of the snake" - King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany

I tried sending you a PM on Sunday Sparrow and it didn't go through because it was full, so I wrote in the shoutbox in the event that you would read it - that EST didn't play respond or play when asked.

I'll keep that in mind. I checked for that Shout since I didn't see that one on Monday evening anymore. I wasn't online on Sunday due to RL stuff.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

LImcAuJsomeD

LImcAuJsomeD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Please check your spelling and stay respectful, thank you.

I like what you did there, but you're avoiding the question 

Hypothetically, if they don't reply and don't show up on the next match-day is the entire Season *censored*?

oy9r6tx7.jpg

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany

I like what you did there, but you're avoiding the question 

Hypothetically, if they don't reply and don't show up on the next match-day is the entire Season *censored*?

No need to avoid any questions. The answered is clear as day. The clan willing to play will always be favored positively. Always was, always has been, always will as already mentioned before.

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)- likes this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users