(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame

Dear Soldiers,

this is the Video request thread for those players that get requested to upload a video of their game-play during Season III.

Please find the rules for video requesting below:

• Every 7 days a player from a single clan be requested to upload a video of his/her game-play

• If a player from a clan was requested, that clan can't be requested again for the duration of 7 days

• Once a player was requested, that player can't be requested again

• Once requested, you have a period of 7 days to upload your game-play video here in this thread

• The uploaded video has to be made during a Season III match, older uploads will result in possible penalties

• I will personally track your requested and uploads here in this very thread

• For more information check out the green part of the main league thread here and the Q&A here.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 26 November 2017 - 01:18 PM.

• Leon likes this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany

List of video-upload-requests:

• User Goku91 has been requested on the 27th of November. Deadline for upload: The end of the 4th of December (Request fulfilled)

• User ShOtOnYoUrFaCe has been requested on the 3rd of December. Deadline for upload: The end of the 10th of December (Request fulfilled)

• User Dany7TheBest has been requested ingame. Deadline for upload: The end of the 7th of December (Request fulfilled)

• User TheOneAndOnly- has been requested on the 8th of December. Deadline for upload: The end of the 15th of December (user didn't play)

• User -]ShowTiime[- has been requested on the 8th of December. Deadline for upload: The end of the 15th of December (Request withdrawn)

• User -[SN0uJ]- has been requested on the 8th of December. Deadline for upload: The end of the 15th of December (Request fulfilled)

• User TantoCrepi has been requested on the 12th of December. Deadline for upload: The end of the 19th of December (penalty added)

• User TheOneAndOnly- has been requested on the 13th of December. Deadline for upload: The end of the 20th of December (user didn't play)

• User -Pirate has been requested on the 13th of December. Deadline for upload: The end of the 14th of January

• User Devury has been requested on the 13th of December. Deadline for upload: The end of the 20th of December (not a valid request)

• User KinG-Marco uploaded a video unrequested

• User Bratman has been requested on the 13th of December. Deadline for upload: The end of the 20th of December (Request fulfilled)

• User SimplyGooD has been requested on the 16th of December. Deadline for upload: The end of the 23rd of December (penalty added)

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 01 January 2018 - 10:11 PM.

• Leon likes this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:HEK

Once a player was requested, that player can't be requested again

So it's enough to play clear once? Lol
PS. New ha.cks came out 1 day ago, check them

Edited by Budda, 26 November 2017 - 02:32 PM.

• adesalu1 likes this

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany

So it's enough to play clear once? Lol
PS. New ha.cks came out 1 day ago, check them

Nope, I don't want the possibility to request videos to get abused by simply request the same every week. That would mean that a player has to constantly upload videos of his game-play. Kind of madness, isn't it ?

In addition to that, players getting requested will be observed closer than the rest. Even though we believe that we did a good job during Season II already.

The new hacks you are talking about are already being investigated in.

• LonelyLegend likes this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationItaly
Can he be asked by another clan?
And let's suppose he plays bad when he has video, and the other weeks he's almost godlike, what happens? I know everyone has good and bad games but that would be suspicious
  • -(FR)-LION-(FR)- likes this

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany

Can he be asked by another clan?
And let's suppose he plays bad when he has video, and the other weeks he's almost godlike, what happens? I know everyone has good and bad games but that would be suspicious

Being asked by another clan would result in the same problem that he could technically be asked weekly by another clan. By a total of 12 clans atm this would mean 11 uploads which is practically almost the whole Season.

If that supposed term would conclude - we would take measures. In the case of Clan YouHateMe for example, we had very close eyes during Season II. Especially on players like Marco and Megan. They were constantly being observed, often by myself and often by multiple Staff Members. They had up and downs all the time which is normal and should be normal. If supposed case would come true, for example: 16-1s or 16-2 all the time against top tier clans, we can easily see that something isn't quite right and would take steps.

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and uJeaTher- like this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

Mrbratman

Mrbratman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationMorocco
  • Interestsmy name : momo tekass
  • Clan:GetDownn

Being asked by another clan would result in the same problem that he could technically be asked weekly by another clan. By a total of 12 clans atm this would mean 11 uploads which is practically almost the whole Season.

If that supposed term would conclude - we would take measures. In the case of Clan YouHateMe for example, we had very close eyes during Season II. Especially on players like Marco and Megan. They were constantly being observed, often by myself and often by multiple Staff Members. They had up and downs all the time which is normal and should be normal. If supposed case would come true, for example: 16-1s or 16-2 all the time against top tier clans, we can easily see that something isn't quite right and would take steps.

Man i don't want to offense you, but all of the staff can't saw by observing if someone is haking, you don't have any experience in this game... 

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)-, xBriLLianT-, Budda and 1 other like this

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany

Man i don't want to offense you, but all of the staff can't saw by observing if someone is haking, you don't have any experience in this game... 

No offense taken.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

Mrbratman

Mrbratman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationMorocco
  • Interestsmy name : momo tekass
  • Clan:GetDownn

No offense taken.

That's why I have request several days ago to create a new "job" for bann this stupid guys who haks

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany

That's why I have request several days ago to create a new "job" for bann this stupid guys who haks

Working on it - so to speak.

• Mrbratman likes this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

toshik2207RU1

toshik2207RU1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation
  • Clan:BestOfTheBest

ahahaha Yes they're deceived with videos )))you're there for them child)))acceleration ahaahah

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationItaly

acceleration ahaahah

I3lackAngel

I3lackAngel

hauts violes heure

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • InterestsBc im the best
  • Clan:Nutgame

defry with video the joke xDDD

-[SN0uJ]-

We are all made

REVENANT

Winner of 2 vs 2 Easter Demolition

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

- Ɲσ.1 -

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsClanmanagment
    PC-Games
    Operation 7
  • Clan:UNBELiEV4BLE

For the first match against the Clan xSons0fAnarchyx we would like to request a Video from the player goku91 ( in case he will play ).

brilliantsignahuez34gpqo.jpg

8) I´m your true No.1  8) 

:victory:

NYDAITA

NYDAITA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • InterestsCommunity Management
    PC Gaming
    Music
  • Clan:[MASTER] xSons0fAnarchyx

In case u can play be careful on your head :*

Quando parli di me, esagera così non sbagli!

yJBmOgL.jpg 

xSons0fAnarchyx

KDR: 1.40

LEVEL: 54  

3th on 1vs1 full gold sniper cup   -   4th on 1vs1 full gold halloween cup   -   2th on 1vs1 full gold christmas cup

I3lackAngel

I3lackAngel

hauts violes heure

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • InterestsBc im the best
  • Clan:Nutgame

In case u can play be careful on your head :*

:rofl:

-[SN0uJ]-

We are all made

REVENANT

Winner of 2 vs 2 Easter Demolition

mr420

mr420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • InterestsLa mama de carrik
  • Clan:GetDown
someone can post a list of good programs to record without lag?
tenkiu :)
ESKEREEEEE

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

- Ɲσ.1 -

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsClanmanagment
    PC-Games
    Operation 7
  • Clan:UNBELiEV4BLE

someone can post a list of good programs to record without lag?
tenkiu :)

- Bandicam ( with Watermark ) | Good for Windows 10 User

- Fraps ( with Watermark ) | Good for Windows 8 & 10 User

- Dxtory ( With Watermark) | Working on all Operationgsystems

- Shadowplay | Only available if User has a Graphiccard of NVIDIA

I personally prefer Bandicam since it´s recording without Issues and Lagg or Bugs for me. 

brilliantsignahuez34gpqo.jpg

8) I´m your true No.1  8) 

:victory:

adesalu1

adesalu1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationBahrain

Silly rule. If they ha,ck then they should make 11 videos for each clan war, I don't understand why you try and get some sort of sympathy out of it when it's really not that hard or depressing at all? 

If I wanted to play a match and suspected someone was cheating, why must he/she be allowed to cheat because a clan in the past requested?

It's like you try and find new ways to f*ck the players who have being playing this game by the rules for years lmao

• Mrbratman and Budda like this

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationGermany

Silly rule. If they ha,ck then they should make 11 videos for each clan war, I don't understand why you try and get some sort of sympathy out of it when it's really not that hard or depressing at all? 

If I wanted to play a match and suspected someone was cheating, why must he/she be allowed to cheat because a clan in the past requested?

It's like you try and find new ways to f*ck the players who have being playing this game by the rules for years lmao

You are right, we can of course start the cyber-video-request-wars-2017 where everyone can be accused of hacking and has to play tournaments with video-uploads from now on only.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users