(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame
Dear Soldiers,

welcome to the official Operation7 Season III Match-day Schedule Thread.

In this thread you can find the whole Operation7 Schedule for the Premiere League of Season III. Please check out your Schedule and don't forget to upload your Match Result in the designated Match-Result-Thread.

Please note: For the first Match-Day only 12 instead of 18 matches are scheduled.

Please also note: For the third Match-Day only 5 matches are scheduled. On the 17th of December the Christmas Cup is going to take place + there is Christmas ahead. So 5 matches + the rescheduled match is fair enough.

After that, Season III is taking a holiday break and is going to continue on the 3rd of January with 11 scheduled matches. Enjoy the holidays and brace yourself for the rest of Season III starting in January. 

1st Match-day: Concluded

2nd Match-day: Concluded

3rd Match-day: Concluded

4th Match-day: Concluded

5th Match-day: Concluded

6th Match-day:

IoU8BOu.jpg

Note: Please keep in mind, that Clan BestOfTheBest is CET + 6 hours. So keep that in mind when trying to play against them. And no, it's not your fault that Toshik's clan lives 6 hours in the future, but other clans in the past and even very recent past (last week) managed to play against his clan as well.

What is more, please try to act as reasonable human beings when trying to find a time to play. The goal of the game mode is that the games are to be played, not to find and argue about how to not play them. We are all humans with lives, but within five days - even if a first appointment didn't match - please try to rearrange the game instead. The penalties are made for clans that try to circumvent their games. I see clans here that are willing to play. So please act respectful and polite and be responsible. If the rescheduled match won't come to fruition, I am willing to add penalties as I see fit on the proofs presented.

Last but not least, Clan HecTiiC won't make it at all it seems. They have already been removed from Season III.

New notes: The match EliteStormTroOper vs HawkEyeKillers has been rescheduled. The matches BestOfTheBest vs YouHateMe and BestOfTheBest vs EliteStormTroOper have not been rescheduled since there has been no word from clan BestOfTheBest after their rescheduled match against xSonsOfAnarchyx which they played. My hopes are that clan BestOfTheBest will continue to play Season III. We are already to deep in and I don't like to have to add free wins in the upcoming future for possible matches against Toshik's clan.

2018 note: UNB vs Aesthetics was played in 2017 already and has already been added to the latest update of the Score Sheet.

2018 Match-Day V note: Match-Day V is practically a rescheduled Match-Day IV. Besides UNB vs Aesthetics also YouHateMe vs TiniTini has been added to the latest update of the Score Sheet.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 16 January 2018 - 11:16 PM.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

xIMxPnxo1988

xIMxPnxo1988

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • InterestsName:xIMxPnxo
    & [TheClan]C-Style
  • Clan:Beware
Everyone left YouHateMe, marco told me they don’t participate anymore....

NAME:xIMxPnxo1988

& [TheClan]C-Style

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationGermany

Everyone left YouHateMe, marco told me they don’t participate anymore....

Please tell them to talk to me by Forum PN. If that is true, I will remove them from the schedule so that no free wins need to be added and removed later on.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

Devury

Devury

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:Aesthetics

Do "home" also stand for the "blue" and "away" for the yellow side?

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:HEK

Do "home" also stand for the "blue" and "away" for the yellow side?

Yes

toshik2207RU1

toshik2207RU1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation
  • Clan:BestOfTheBest
I must say as it was earlier ready to play with clans HecTiic and EliteOper 
9 or 10 December, the time is not assigned to be in the game that would not work with the otter Sons ! understand we have a very busy schedule! thank you for understanding

toshik2207RU1

toshik2207RU1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

so okay,the game I wrote earlier, time is not defined get ready

toshik2207RU1

toshik2207RU1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

clan BestOfTheBest removed from participation as the tournament is not good and more like a Cup we do not support!

Devury

Devury

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Clan:Aesthetics

clan BestOfTheBest removed from participation as the tournament is not good and more like a Cup we do not support!

It's a cup, genius. Your hope was to win some clan wars without playing and still get rewards at the end. Get outta here.

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and LonelyLegend like this

toshik2207RU1

toshik2207RU1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

It's a cup, genius. Your hope was to win some clan wars without playing and still get rewards at the end. Get outta here.

Yes, I'm a genius and I'm not going to play with creatures like you ! you fall from the channel of the cartridge, and on the Cup you're immortal creature!and play it myself to us these prizes are not nuzhnyy they are useless

mr420

mr420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • InterestsLa mama de carrik
  • Clan:GetDown
is it the third time u withdraw from season?...
  • LonelyLegend likes this
ESKEREEEEE

toshik2207RU1

toshik2207RU1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

is it the third time u withdraw from season?...

actually the first way we always play till the end, and now do not see the point , clan battle you lose and the Cup is no unique devils

toshik2207RU1

toshik2207RU1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

мы все еще участвуем и будем играть как появится время!

we're still involved and will play as the time appears!

CrazyMark

CrazyMark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationItaly

мы все еще участвуем и будем играть как появится время!

we're still involved and will play as the time appears!

Can you play today against us?

toshik2207RU1

toshik2207RU1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

yes

CrazyMark

CrazyMark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationItaly

yes

You are a joke. You say yes here, then I ask you in game "what time do you want to play?" and you don't answer. Plus you aren't even in the clan Bestofthebest. It's literally impossible plan this game. 

toshik2207RU1

toshik2207RU1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

You are a joke. You say yes here, then I ask you in game "what time do you want to play?" and you don't answer. Plus you aren't even in the clan Bestofthebest. It's literally impossible plan this game. 

the four of us sat waiting for you now catch us tomorrow! our clan is another Sparrow in the course

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,333 posts
  • LocationGermany

First of all - you guys are using the wrong thread. Second, their clan is called Destroyers as far as I believe. They announced it in another thread.

Clan Name hasn't changed on the sheet , yet since I wasn't able to do the calculation due to some missing matches.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

How 2 Be

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Interests㋛㋛㋛㋛
  • Clan:GetDownn
Official Season III Appointment Thread => http://forum.operati...t-thread/page-7  

-PiraTe

GetDownn

toshik2207RU1

toshik2207RU1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

First of all - you guys are using the wrong thread. Second, their clan is called Destroyers as far as I believe. They announced it in another thread.

Clan Name hasn't changed on the sheet , yet since I wasn't able to do the calculation due to some missing matches.

matches will be today!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users