Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:HEK

As you can see Sparrow, hac.kers don't give me any kind of problem because I shi.t on their head anyway. The fact they ha.ck is just by the way they move and how they prefire (look the video :) )

And for all the stupid ha.ckers outta there such as -SimplyGooD, [Not-The-Same] and that rtrd of Cristian you are trash even with ha.ck
If you had any brain you could atleast pretend you are not ha.cking and act, but you are definetly too dumb to understand that.

Now enjoy winning the season ha.cking, that will be your biggest achievement in this game, failures :D
  • I3lackAngel, -(FR)-LION-(FR)-, Mrbratman and 2 others like this

LImcAuJsomeD

LImcAuJsomeD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Clan:#HEK

i thought osman made this topic no joke :ggg:

• Dubbeh, -(FR)-LION-(FR)-, xBriLLianT- and 3 others like this

oy9r6tx7.jpg

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationItaly
Nah, i'm just tired of shi.theads who hac.k and want to make people look like fools because they recognize them.
Then they create new clans to show people their new "skill" and how they improved in exactly 1 day.
Nothing more, but i think it's a shame an ha.cker won last Cup, then a clan helped by hac.kers arrived 3rd in last season and this season they're winning too.
You may say I look like osman now but osman accuses everyone, even me, but I make video when requested and these players never did.
  • LImcAuJsomeD and -(FR)-LION-(FR)- like this

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

- Ɲσ.1 -

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsClanmanagment
    PC-Games
    Operation 7
  • Clan:UNBELiEV4BLE

I also have to admit that many players became strange by time. Specially these listed People of Budda here are really hacking and nobody is going to ban them. Even hackers participate in Season and i get told that there is not enough evidence just by 1 scene. Thats sad :( In the view of a Observer it´s almost impossible to see if someone is aimbotting or damagehacking, as players we can feel that immeditaly. There should be some changes otherwise these kind of people will even be rewarded for their unfair gamestyle. 

:victory:

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)-, Budda and Bendero like this

brilliantsignahuez34gpqo.jpg

8) I´m your true No.1  8) 

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame

I also have to admit that many players became strange by time. Specially these listed People of Budda here are really hacking and nobody is going to ban them. Even hackers participate in Season and i get told that there is not enough evidence just by 1 scene. Thats sad :( In the view of a Observer it´s almost impossible to see if someone is aimbotting or damagehacking, as players we can feel that immeditaly. There should be some changes otherwise these kind of people will even be rewarded for their unfair gamestyle. 

Main problem is - you can't ban someone by feeling. If I would ban by feeling I would ban you all, lol. :)

Sometimes when I play and I get killed, in 5 out of 10 times I am getting killed behind a wall. I always have the feeling I am in the Movie "Wanted" being hunted by bullets around corners instead of playing Operation7.

In other cases, I get killed by secondary Weapons from miles away with a single bullet by headshot.

You have to collect evidence and you have to make a ban waterproof. If you can't do that, that player's account will get unbanned at some point even if it was set to lifetime.

It's way more difficult than it seems. Unless of course - you want back that FIAA time - which you can have of course. Instead of collecting evidence and arguing and presenting proofs, we can do it STIRB and Waveceptor-Style. I was behind a wall and got killed by player x - happy lifetime ban ! !

In a matter of weeks I have half of the community banned in no time, easy tickets for me. In FIAA times, they don't even had to argue if a ban was correct or not. Staff Authority, end of the line !

This ban behavior and of course more - let to the downfall of the game if you remember that. It was a kind of anarchy. Only the Staff will survive. And the rest of you was ban-fodder. We worked so hard to get those times behind us and we managed to establish a human-way-of-behaving where bans are added by evidence and proof instead of pure will and "feeling".

We know that this system has its issues as well and sometimes someone who looks very ban-worthy doesn't get banned immediately. We know that and we are sorry for that. But this way is way better than the old FIAA times. Or is Wavecepter and STIRB ban rules what you want to see again ?

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationItaly
I do have better proofs :)
Like a video of him claiming to have "consciouness" but in the video you can see he has 3 slots and they are Assassin (hack ), Health injector and Quick reload
So his real items would be: injector, Quick reload, consciouness
And ha.cked assassin.
And in the video i asked him to make a screenshot of his equipement and he said he did. So you could ban him because he has 4 items in 3 slots, and if he wants unbanned he should post the screenshot of his equipement.
If you want I can send It via Ticket :)

Edit: i have a video of him today with again 3 slots but no assassin. Just a suggestion but you should check his inventory after you see the video :)

Edited by Budda, 10 December 2017 - 04:53 PM.

(CM)SAT6N

(CM)SAT6N

• Operation7 CM Team
  • 679 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Clan:Netgame

He has 4 items in his equipment : Quick reload, 1 injector 100% HP, Assassin, Consciousness (I have the proof)

Against Aaron, no amazing preshot, nothing strange because he had 3 slots (no consciousness so)

In your video, he said he had consciousness, nothing poves the opposite. There are strange moments : 0:26 - 1:45 - 4:20

But I can't confirm he uses hack. NOW, be sure I will observe him and his clan.

It's death square in 1vs1, I need more and I will get more proofs.

Thank you for your video. I can't observe and find hackers alone and don't forget I'm only CM.

From my position today, [Not-The-Same] is in the same position as for Simplygood, I need more.

Don't forget you can ask videos in the season and above all, you can ask me to observe (even if it's in cw).

• Budda likes this

e2xPRdM.png

4SlHarl.png                                     1VhZP6z.png                                    seEMSE3.png                                    lk3hm1A.png

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationItaly
In the second video he says he has consciouness equipped and he has screenshot of It, but he has 3 slots and in the video you can see he has injector, assassin and quick reload.
Ask him to post the screenshot he made while i was recording if you can. :)

I3lackAngel

I3lackAngel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Interestsknife Jackbelle
    Agressiv Player
    TOP 5

As you can see Sparrow, hac.kers don't give me any kind of problem because I shi.t on their head anyway. The fact they ha.ck is just by the way they move and how they prefire (look the video :) )

And for all the stupid ha.ckers outta there such as -SimplyGooD, [Not-The-Same] and that rtrd of Cristian you are trash even with ha.ck
If you had any brain you could atleast pretend you are not ha.cking and act, but you are definetly too dumb to understand that.

Now enjoy winning the season ha.cking, that will be your biggest achievement in this game, failures :D

OMG man you are crazy, you proove nothink,stop your flame plzz he make normal prefire 

And your gameplay is boring you never rush

Edited by I3lackAngel, 10 December 2017 - 05:24 PM.

• Not-The-Same likes this

17747925bz.gif

-[SN0uJ]-

We are all mad here

MASTER ReVenanT

Winner of 2 vs 2 Easter Demolition Gold Cup

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationItaly

OMG man you are crazy, you proove nothink,stop your flame plzz
And your gameplay is boring you never rush

Useless comments from ***** people, alright the shi.tstorm started.. now osman is coming next I guess

I3lackAngel

I3lackAngel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationFrance
    Agressiv Player
    TOP 5

Useless comments from ***** people, alright the shi.tstorm started.. now osman is coming next I guess

i joke my princess

i Know for simplygood maybe I agree for once with you

And nice video for Gerwake (big haker)

but why did you attack sparrow especially ???

Edited by I3lackAngel, 10 December 2017 - 05:36 PM.

17747925bz.gif

-[SN0uJ]-

We are all mad here

MASTER ReVenanT

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationItaly
Becuase he once said I call hackers people which can kill me. I wanted to show him I own even them, and that's not the point when I call someone hacker. I know there are players better than me but I also know who hacks. And as ex-hacker I have really a lot of experience (like 2 years of hacking) and I know how they move and the typical excuses foto not making videos (like lagg, or he doesnt have a programm)

I3lackAngel

I3lackAngel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationFrance
    Agressiv Player
    TOP 5

I understand your point of view, I went to talk to him on TeamSpeak several days ago he said "instint" "consiousness" "ts" he make always perfect prefire and he never take video (weird)

• Budda likes this

17747925bz.gif

-[SN0uJ]-

We are all mad here

MASTER ReVenanT

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationItaly
That's It. And he's still nub... I would be ashamed in his place
  • I3lackAngel likes this

I3lackAngel

I3lackAngel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationFrance
    Agressiv Player
    TOP 5

That's It. And he's still nub... I would be ashamed in his place

Yes man... You know where is the new christian account ?

[Not-The-Same] ?? Level 49-51

Hard Hakking and Powerlevel

17747925bz.gif

-[SN0uJ]-

We are all mad here

MASTER ReVenanT

Not-The-Same

Not-The-Same

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationAustria
  • Clan:Unbelievable

Yes man... You know where is the new christian account ?

[Not-The-Same] ?? Level 49-51

Hard Hakking and Powerlevel

this is not christian account its my own account, 1 year ago he had an lvl 62 account he change the name on Not The Same , powerlevel? look i have exp costume full plaing all day, and i plaid much at all mode vs bots they dont give even exp. ask me for video if you play with me then dont be worry that i hak but Deva Hatersloveme just insult in all rooms not even ask make video now 

Not-The-Same

Not-The-Same

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationAustria

this lvl 50 account notthesame is from my own i plaid it over years then i did a rest for some months and come back again its me myself christian never had this account or was in this account in. CHECK IT

• NYDAITA likes this

mr420

mr420

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • InterestsLa mama de carrik
  • Clan:GetDown
there are 3 players with the name "not-the-same"...
ESKEREEEEE

Not-The-Same

Not-The-Same

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationAustria

there are 3 players with the name "not-the-same"...

yes but me is the real one xD they all changed with nickchanger 

Budda

Budda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationItaly
Bruh eat sh.it I know you can make videos turning off your hack and making shi.tty scores, but I have some observe video about you and you were hacking that time :)
I made GerWake get banned yesterday by observing, so I know what I am talking about. Just wait your turn rtrd.
And I am flaming against hackers like you, because I Remember you from HEK and Mercury and I remember you doing 4-16, 3-12 in every cw with full cash.
Now you come back after a period of inactivity and you are better than before, and you are so good you aim behind walls before people even start shoting.
Don't worry I will upload your videos too :)
  • I3lackAngel likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users