12 replies to this topic

xXSm0kyDRFTx

xXSm0kyDRFTx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationItaly

Hello everybody.

Guys i grew up playing this game since i was really young and i've had always fun with you all, despite quarrels and rages time spent playing Operation7 was time well spent. I played this game a lot and i have been in so much clans like ELITE, lnsane, eXs, NPU, ReEn (and others, sorry for forgetting) till i created my own clan iLLuminateDx.

But now i am older, i work and i have so much things to do and i can't waste hours just to find one single clan war room. I don't know why now this game it's a ghost town, maybe at the moment it's been more than 5 years in which Op7 has been empty.

But i wonder if we can cooperate in making this great again, like when you could play a clan war at any time of the day (and night).

People i know there's latino and i played it but it's not the same thing as EU so don't tell me go play latino because i know i could be banned just because i am european and players are noob kids.

I wonder why Operation7 administrators have NOT grouped players from any part of the world in only one bigger game, but i guess they tried via Steam. It's sad that they only released Operation7 Revolution for ps4, i mean why a community of (potato) pc gamers should relocate on the last console?

I haven't played this game for years by now so i don't know if Op7 management has been good or not (i don't know if they released many updates or if they reduced things prices and stuff like that) but i mean maybe also the community should do something to let this game be great again. Maybe we can call all our friends who played Op7 and persuade them to play it again or maybe we can create active groups in social networks and others. 

I mean i played lots of FPS in past years but i quitted all of them after some weeks because even if they have better graphics than Op7 none of them are funny like this game. Surely we need a better anti-hack system and a better server and rules should be less severe (like why underage cannot play it or why i can only have one account and similars).

I would be happy to see this game full again and play it even if it's so difficult because people nowadays play only easy games or those which are hard advertised everywhere. 

I'll give you my youtube account if u want to speak with me about this topic since i use YT so much than this forum. 

Guys let's help each other to make Operation7 great again.

Cheers, SM0KY - YouTube.

• (CM)SAT6N and -(FR)-LION-(FR)- like this

(CM)SAT6N

(CM)SAT6N

Noubite

• Operation7 CM Team
  • 684 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Clan:Netgame

About Latino, it's 2 different companies (Netgame and Softnyx) and they would have to pay for hosting accounts or to find an arrangement. They won't do that. 

And the only thing I would say is... It's not to the Community to do something for this game... not even to us ("executive" Staff).

#fightingagainstawall

#makeop7revive

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)- likes this

e2xPRdM.png

4SlHarl.png                                     1VhZP6z.png                                    seEMSE3.png                                    lk3hm1A.png

xXSm0kyDRFTx

xXSm0kyDRFTx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationItaly

About Latino, it's 2 different companies (Netgame and Softnyx) and they would have to pay for hosting accounts or to find an arrangement. They won't do that. 

Yes i know it and i agree with you. But i guess maybe we could find a solution. What if we petition? Can it change something in your opinion?

By the way i like your hashtag #makeop7revive

TwiisTeD-

TwiisTeD-

♯ƁяιLLιαηƬ ♥

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsPC-Gaming
    Football
    Social Projects
  • Clan:UNBELiEV4BLE

I haven't played this game for years by now so i don't know if Op7 management has been good or not 

Nö.

And nö, you can´t make anything great again.

• P3RF3KT likes this

- TC -

P3RF3KT

P3RF3KT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • InterestsSaying the truth

Just go and play Op7 Latino and kick Op7 Europe away.

#nopowerforwannabegms

• TwiisTeD- likes this

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

Auto Likes Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • InterestsBooks (Drama)
    Musical Movies ("Lala land" <3 )
    Jesus Christ Notre Sauveur
  • Clan:RATATATA

play nite is veri better

Attention aux boulettes à Michel

xXSm0kyDRFTx

xXSm0kyDRFTx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationItaly

Hope is last to die everywhere except in Operation7 EU i guess. By the way i will not play latino neither fortnite (never tried), i prefer not to play instead.

(CM)SAT6N

(CM)SAT6N

Noubite

• Operation7 CM Team
  • 684 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Clan:Netgame

Yes i know it and i agree with you. But i guess maybe we could find a solution. What if we petition? Can it change something in your opinion?

By the way i like your hashtag #makeop7revive

Last time I made a poll/survey it was months ago when there were more active users than now. I only got 30 answers (or less) so it's not worth it. But you can try of course. I always supported this kind of inictative. You can contact me in private if you want. My door is always open.

My # was humorous. I tried in the past with all the resources I had and even the other staff members. I don't blame them anymore because the point is it's not their fault. We have the solutions but we don't decide. In my case, I've never been GM so I don't know their relation with Netgame but it looks really difficult to change things so easily. That's the main problem. And that's a part of reasons why I left my RGM position.

The Staff maintains the game alive with some updates and they do their job but we can't do more because we are limited. We already tried many things to improve the situation and as written...

it's fighting against a wall. 

Have fun playing some games. 

• adesalu1 likes this

e2xPRdM.png

4SlHarl.png                                     1VhZP6z.png                                    seEMSE3.png                                    lk3hm1A.png

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

Auto Likes Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • InterestsBooks (Drama)
    Musical Movies ("Lala land" <3 )
    Jesus Christ Notre Sauveur
  • Clan:RATATATA

Good morning

How can I help you?

I propose to launch the make op7 revive mouvment

Yes?

Or not Yes?

Or no?

Or not no?

Thank you for you collaboration in this process that will give us the garantee of our quality

• -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and mr420 like this

Attention aux boulettes à Michel

KingRyuga

KingRyuga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Clan:ReEn

Old is Gold they say..  :airkiss:

m8phz4.jpg

myname

myname

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Clan:getdownn

Old is Gold they say..  :airkiss:

Ohhhhh kinggg remember me? I am « Hi im fizz » ahahah my friend long Time i dont see you

myname

myname

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Clan:getdownn
Op7 was a good game, i was the best french player in the past, im sad to see this game die everyday.
I had begun when i had 12 years now im 30 years... i dream that my little son will be able to play to this game in few years.
If someone needs something from me, my door is open, we are all sister guys!
I hope that this game will be like before and maybe i will come back and create a clan my soon, who know? :)
  • -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and myname like this

Marcel.

Marcel.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationGermany

Trump where are u???????????????????????????????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users