xXSm0kyDRFTx

xXSm0kyDRFTx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:iLLuminateDx / GUILTY

Hello everybody, as we recently discussed here we need to do something to "revive" Operation7. As I've not seen much cooperation except from some guys, i decided to take the first step at least to try, it does not cost anything. 

I searched for the internet and i found out there's no Discord channel for Operation7 but some small Latino clans. I think it's just stupid because time changed and nowadays games' communities always hang around Discord and not old forums.
Who doesn't know Discord? It's a kind of Teamspeak but you can also open it in browser and there is an app for pc and cell too. It's better because it integrates chat and voice channels. It's free and to join you have only to put an e-mail, an username and a password, really fast.

Please join it so we can grow the community once again and i sincerelly need GM/RGM/CMs to join as fast as they can. We need also your help. And please "spam" this invitation link to all your friends that likes/liked Operation7, i will soon make also Latino players join it so we can grow it bigger.

Here's the invitation link: OPERATION7 DISCORD

(at least i tried, hope never dies)

Cheers, Smoky.

• ZEN45AgeRomania likes this

Operation7 DISCORD

Youtube Channel: xXSm0kyDRFTx3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users