34 replies to this topic

(GM)GOM

(GM)GOM

[GM]GOM

• Administrators
  • 10 posts
  • LocationKorea, Republic Of

Dear Soldiers,

We would like to thank all players for supporting OPERATION 7.

It is very unfortunate to inform frustrating news that OP7 Europe Server will be closed as of December 28th 2018

We are grateful to everyone who supported us in the past nine years. It was because of all the remaining players that we have moved on so far to where we are.

OP7 Europe server will no longer be updated from now and top up system will be closed on November 28th.

Once top up system on website is closed players won’t be available to charge MCash via any PG platforms.
Purchase ingame cash item is available until the server closing date

Players may curious about…

Any accounts cannot be transferred to other OP7 servers such as Latin server
No refund will be accepted for all cash items(Please spend all remaining cashes on accounts.)

Hopefully, we meet again soon!

• Armin69, -(FR)-LION-(FR)-, P3RF3KT and 1 other like this

TwiisTeD-

TwiisTeD-

♯ƁяιLLιαηƬ ♥

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsPC-Gaming
    Football
    Social Projects
  • Clan:UNBELiEV4BLE

That´s the result if you ban players for nonesense.... :) Finally this failure will end.

• xXSm0kyDRFTx and P3RF3KT like this

- TC -

wooouawww

wooouawww

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationBelgium

That´s the result if you ban players for nonesense.... :) Finally this failure will end.

Exactly
and also, when we do not listen to the proposals of the players =)
  • xXSm0kyDRFTx likes this

TwiisTeD-

TwiisTeD-

♯ƁяιLLιαηƬ ♥

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsPC-Gaming
    Football
    Social Projects

Exactly
and also, when we do not listen to the proposals of the players =)

Or banning Users from Game for " Saying the truth " and calling it " Terms of Service violence "....  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

If we had motivated GMs and not these Italian Guy who cares more about his Steam Activity instead of his GM Position or a RGM who became a position caused on reporting other Staff Members without sense this game would have become much better. Since 2016 this game went more and more down, cause the " Devs " are blind, don´t care about community opinion and just ignore our advices about the inactive " Staff ". But attention " Brilliant has a bad behaviour as EM " -> Instant kick. Others work nothing and they are still in this team. 

You can see the motivation just by this topic. The english is so much failed that i just understand the half. Anyways, it´s even more a shame that they don´t even want to transfer our Accounts to another OP7 Server. We must pay for their dumbness and failure right now. 

Thank you Netgame, you are ridiculous! :)

Edited by TwiisTeD-, 23 November 2018 - 11:06 AM.

• P3RF3KT likes this

- TC -

wooouawww

wooouawww

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Or banning Users from Game for " Saying the truth " and calling it " Terms of Service violence "....  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

If we had motivated GMs and not these Italian Guy who cares more about his Steam Activity instead of his GM Position or a RGM who became a position caused on reporting other Staff Members without sense this game would have become much better. Since 2016 this game went more and more down, cause the " Devs " are blind, don´t care about community opinion and just ignore our advices about the inactive " Staff ". But attention " Brilliant has a bad behaviour as EM " -> Instant kick. Others work nothing and they are still in this team. 

You can see the motivation just by this topic. The english is so much failed that i just understand the half. Anyways, it´s even more a shame that they don´t even want to transfer our Accounts to another OP7 Server. We must pay for their dumbness and failure right now. 

Thank you Netgame, you are ridiculous! :)

I am sad that this game closes the door and what you say is the strict truth!

After the departure of Rgmhebus8 everything began to deteriorate with banishment for kills on gm, rgm and cm xD and other nonsense of the genus lol

and unfortunately gmsparrow arrived too late despite everything he did to raise this game.

I take the opportunity to say him thank you for everything he did =)))
  • TwiisTeD- likes this

NarutoUzumaki

NarutoUzumaki

-иσиρℓυѕυℓтяα-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • InterestsJu-Jitsu
    Operation7
    Football
    Martial Arts
  • Clan:иσиρℓυѕυℓтяα мαиαgєя

Trasfer this fkng accounts in op7 latino and open the server! This is the last thing you can at least do! It's not that now because of you, we can not play with it anymore!

• xXSm0kyDRFTx, Armin69, KiLLHeaD and 4 others like this

adesalu1

adesalu1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • LocationBahrain

lol cya

• LImcAuJsomeD likes this

Unikatil

Unikatil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationKosovo
  • Clan:-_-

Dear Soldiers,

We would like to thank all players for supporting OPERATION 7.

It is very unfortunate to inform frustrating news that OP7 Europe Server will be closed as of December 28th 2018

We are grateful to everyone who supported us in the past nine years. It was because of all the remaining players that we have moved on so far to where we are.

OP7 Europe server will no longer be updated from now and top up system will be closed on November 28th.

Once top up system on website is closed players won’t be available to charge MCash via any PG platforms.
Purchase ingame cash item is available until the server closing date

Players may curious about…

====>>>>   Any accounts cannot be transferred to other OP7 servers such as Latin server
No refund will be accepted for all cash items(Please spend all remaining cashes on accounts    <<<<===

Hopefully, we meet again soon!

:negative:  :negative:  :negative:  :negative:  :negative:  :negative:  :negative:  :negative:  :negative:  :negative:  :negative:  :negative:  :negative:  :stop:  :stop:  :stop:  :stop:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

Dubbeh

Dubbeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Clan:ESz | #HEKers

Any accounts cannot be transferred to other OP7 servers such as Latin server

giphy.gif

• Fave, LImcAuJsomeD, KiLLHeaD and 1 other like this

tEQhJ6Q.gif

"Cut off the head of the snake" - King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

TwiisTeD-

TwiisTeD-

♯ƁяιLLιαηƬ ♥

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsPC-Gaming
    Football
    Social Projects

since they lost unb´s support they didn´t make 200€ in a month, what are u awaiting?

Trasfer this fkng accounts in op7 latino and open the server! This is the last thing you can at least do! It's not that now because of you, we can not play with it anymore!

only hackers there, soon they will close too... u will see.... they are the same sht like here, only svcking our money and then terminating the game. latino gms have similar skills to chang and pako. they dont even understand the game physics but are the " gods " of the game. gg, wp. korea needs to save money thats why cheap and dvmb companies get the op7 license.

PS: yo oni i give u 50 cent for the license and the last 5 players here, if ur interested hmu.

• P3RF3KT likes this

- TC -

Rapsody

Rapsody

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGermany

Well i was just going to check what is happening to this game.. Glad to see an end after all these years. I think we all had our fun in the past but there are much better games out there to enjoy. OP7 had a great community and some nice storys in the past. Good bye old friend

• trunk012, adesalu1 and LImcAuJsomeD like this

KiLLHeaD

KiLLHeaD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Clan:Spain7

weird flex but okay

Edited by KiLLHeaD, 25 November 2018 - 02:16 AM.

FORGIVEN

- EST -

xlRevio

xlRevio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:ReEn

since they lost unb´s support they didn´t make 200€ in a month, what are u awaiting?

only hackers there, soon they will close too... u will see.... they are the same sht like here, only svcking our money and then terminating the game. latino gms have similar skills to chang and pako. they dont even understand the game physics but are the " gods " of the game. gg, wp. korea needs to save money thats why cheap and dvmb companies get the op7 license.

PS: yo oni i give u 50 cent for the license and the last 5 players here, if ur interested hmu.

but there you can still have some fun playing cws, and you don't even have to charge cash since they gift you x7 fullcash for any new account lol. Only sad thing is that we need to hide our IP's. Latino right now is like op7 eu  in 2014 xD

Edited by xlRevio, 25 November 2018 - 03:21 AM.

• P3RF3KT likes this

P3RF3KT

P3RF3KT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationIceland
  • InterestsSaying the truth

That's the result when there are Staff members who don't care about the game, like Ceemoh. He is offline for over a month now in the forum. Maybe he doesn't even notice that Op7 gets closed.  :rofl: 

• NarutoUzumaki, -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and TwiisTeD- like this

FeddeLeGrand

FeddeLeGrand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Clan:AssassinsSpain

We all know that this will close one day, too much pay to win, they NEVER listened to the community even when there was a lot of clan wars. The old players told the game was unbalanced, too much items for unskilled players, they dont even wasted time on fixed bugs, lag, or add items who dont let u and avantage (they must add visual items, as valve does in csgo or something like that), even with all the money u won with the players who paid for this game  (me included) u dont even did nothing good with an UNIQUE game, yes this game let me play hours and hours just for fun, and for a lot of players like me, spend hours beacause that game was simply funny, i dont know if it was the customizable weapons, industry town or whenever it is. I could list a lot of problems who we talk about them in the past but, as we saw, U (Park ESM, MGame, Net Game) did nothing for fix the game and listen the players who were playing for 5 or 7 years. Go back when only were life injectors in cash items and u will understand what I say.

On the other hand, I want to be grafull to all the guys who played with me and against me, Spain7, InSide, ReEn, EST, NPU, Un1mited, Serialpalmi, TimeShift, MenOfSteel69, Emperors, ToxicSquad, Uniique, VIP, Mexx, Xtrem3, Ecore, GIGN,GetDown and many others who enjoyed playing agaisnt, and of course my lovely clan AssassinsSpain. GMs you dont even close a game, you closed the fun of a lot of people for your arrogance and stupidity.

GG, best regards guys.

• NarutoUzumaki, soso34, -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and 4 others like this

------------------------------------------------------YT----------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube....FeddeLeGrandOp7

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29vl341.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xXSimone-01Xx

xXSimone-01Xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Clan:D4nG3R0uS

That's a really bad news.. I played here since 2009, and op7 was the best fps free to play ever for me.. But all we knew op7 EU had a finish since when snake and other staff finish his career here.. The ask is, why don't pass our account on other server? With the American Server it works, so why not here? who re-pay our money? I don't think that this is possible..

• KiLLHeaD likes this

lbj23mj

lbj23mj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationItaly

Siamo giunti alla fine di quest'altro capitolo....dispiace che questo gioco chiuda ma alla fine da decisioni e scelte sbagliate solo questa poteva essere la strada.

Uno dei giochi che mi ha emozionato, che mi ha fatto divertire tra gli fps , ma quando i master game, coloro  che dovrebbero controllare, prendono decisioni idiote questo ne e' il risultato,  e mi viene da dire solo: quis custodiet ipsos custodes ? Account bannati  per sentimentalismi  o per varie cazzate....

Ergo, grande cazzata il non poter trasferire gli account su un altro op7, ma anche da questo op7EU non si e' distaccato troppo dalla sua linea facendolo fallire  e decadere lasciando a noi utenti  quell'amaro in bocca che ci fa dire: ***** era meglio se  giocavo ad altro...

Un saluto dal vostro amicone e master Sniper

lbj23mj

• xXSimone-01Xx likes this

FORTE COI DEBOLI E PIU' DEBOLI COI  FORTI IL VOSTRO MONDO E' SPREGEVOLE E NON VE NE SIETE ACCORTI  !

Quando non ci sarò più versa in terra un po di rum con il dito medio su !!!

SNIPER KING

Armi Preferite: Famas-M4-AWM-spectre

Canale: https://www.youtube....1cSn4k3sChannel

Armin69

Armin69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationBosnia And Herzegovina
  • Clan:UNBELιEV4BLE
Best news I have read on this forum since 2015.
Mgame/Netgame have destroyed this game you don't deserve a "thank you" from me. You deserve and i seriously hope you will loose everything you have, I wish you all the worst and all your games getting closed.

Now, for the first time be kind and listen us, transfer our accounts to OP7 Latino, we deserve at least that from you.

Edit: I would like to thanks my old clans and teammates like: En3rgY, Behave, SkilledSoldiers, NSAe, Game Ov3r, UNB, TheBestSnipers, MaGiikZz, MrTuJiCh sorry if i forget some of them... I really enjoyed every second plahing with you

Edited by Armin69, 25 November 2018 - 07:03 PM.

• FeddeLeGrand, -(FR)-LION-(FR)-, KiLLHeaD and 3 others like this

160615084937983944.png

TwiisTeD-

TwiisTeD-

♯ƁяιLLιαηƬ ♥

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsPC-Gaming
    Football
    Social Projects

Best news I have read on this forum since 2015.
Mgame/Netgame have destroyed this game you don't deserve a "thank you" from me. You deserve and i seriously hope you will loose everything you have, I wish you all the worst and all your games getting closed.

Now, for the first time be kind and listen us, transfer our accounts to OP7 Latino, we deserve at least that from you.

Edit: I would like to thanks my old clans and teammates like: En3rgY, Behave, SkilledSoldiers, NSAe, Game Ov3r, UNB, TheBestSnipers, MaGiikZz, MrTuJiCh sorry if i forget some of them... I really enjoyed every second plahing with you

One Love brah <3 :)

• Armin69 likes this

- TC -

myname

myname

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Clan:getdownn
RIP to people who have spent a lot of money in this game xD