Photo

Regular Weekend Burning Events

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,309 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsBasketball, PC-Gaming
  • Clan:Netgame

2016-07-12AM104119.jpg

Dear Soldiers,

please note that from this week on we're going to do weekly, regular Burning Events during the Weekend. Check out the following dates:

Wrong setting:

- Every Saturday & Sunday from 00:00 CET until 24:00 CET (duration: 48 hours).

Correct setting:

- Every Saturday & Sunday from 20:00 CET until 24:00 CET (duration 4 hours each)

If you want to gather some extra EXP and some extra Gold, those are the best times to get started!

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Edited by (GM)Sparrow, 01 December 2017 - 09:54 PM.

• NarutoUzumaki, mortifero22222, LImcAuJsomeD and 4 others like this
Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

Qc-RamPaGe

Qc-RamPaGe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCanada

Hey, i Need help i cant run the game when i log in and presse game start its says please chek Network And Program restart. thanks you if you reply and help ! :girlinlove:

GraoDLD

GraoDLD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • InterestsCity, Architecture, Photography, Graphics, and OP7 :P
  • Clan:TaskForce

man open new topic in the right place ;)

GraoDLD

-

TaskForce Clan

OP7 EU

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,309 posts
  • LocationGermany

Hey, i Need help i cant run the game when i log in and presse game start its says please chek Network And Program restart. thanks you if you reply and help ! :girlinlove:

Please upload a screenshot of that said issue and I will try to help you.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2009 - 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY PARK ESM CORP. AND LICENSED BY Netgame Inc.

xBriLLianT-

xBriLLianT-

- Ɲσ.1 -

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • InterestsClanmanagment
    PC-Games
    Operation 7
  • Clan:UNBELiEV4BLE

You may restart your Computer.... Or if you have a Antivirus System you need to create a exception for the Operation7.exe file in it. Also you may check firewall settings and / or your Internet properties.

• Qc-RamPaGe likes this

brilliantsignahuez34gpqo.jpg

8) I´m your true No.1  8) 

:victory:

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,309 posts
  • LocationGermany

2016-07-12AM104119.jpg

Dear Soldiers,

please note that from this week on we're going to do weekly, regular Burning Events during the Weekend. Check out the following dates:

Wrong setting:

- Every Saturday & Sunday from 00:00 CET until 24:00 CET (duration: 48 hours).

Correct setting:

- Every Saturday & Sunday from 20:00 CET until 24:00 CET (duration 4 hours each)

If you want to gather some extra EXP and some extra Gold, those are the best times to get started!

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Dear Soldiers,

we finally found the issue why Burning is/was turning off and why we had to refresh burning every Saturday morning.

The answer is plain and simple. The Room's were never meant to burn during those times. And what is/was an even greater and funnier fact - it was all my fault. :)

The regular Weekend Burning Events which where created back in June 2016 were meant for a total of 8 hours Burning right from the start. 4 hours on Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday. The Patch Notes were uploaded by [RGM]OberOffzier at that time and can still be found here.

I simply messed the whole thing up and we all, even all the remaining other Staff Members have always been believing that Weekend Burning was meant for the whole Weekend. :)

All I can do at this point after 1 and 1/2 years is to say: For you the community - I am glad to have messed up ! ! ! And I hope you enjoyed over almost 18 months of whole Weekend Burnings. Even if you constantly had to jump into the Shoutbox and ask for a reactivation every Saturday Morning which was never meant to happen.

After one and a half year, I finally corrected that mistake and changed the thread to what has been implemented into the system from the start. Please find the correct burning and times added in green color. Yeah, I know - some of you will be angry about the lower Burning times and I understand that. But take it as it is. Those are not the "new" burning times but the initial ones which I messed up. And as I said, for you - I am happy to have messed up and I hope you enjoyed those long Weekends. :)

It was my unwilling and unintended pleasure.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

How 2 Be

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Interests㋛㋛㋛㋛
  • Clan:GetDownn

seriously !! and now you really want to change the settings to reduce the burning !! For wich reasons ????? if we buy exp suit + protein it's not for nothing. Plus, the burning bring people 

yes im angry, after the dog tag event issue you removed us hours of burning, if you make the decision to reduce it you made a mistake my friend

Edited by -(FR)-LION-(FR)-, 01 December 2017 - 11:19 PM.

• -marco80-, -(FR)-LION-(FR)-, BOBO and 1 other like this

-PiraTe

GetDownn

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

-(FR)-LION-(FR)-

How 2 Be

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Interests㋛㋛㋛㋛
  • Clan:GetDownn
less and less fun to play, burning event is one of my main motivation
  :*****:

• -marco80-, -(FR)-LION-(FR)- and BOBO like this

-PiraTe

GetDownn

(GM)Sparrow

(GM)Sparrow

OP7 Staff

• Operation7 GM Team
  • 1,309 posts
  • LocationGermany

I am very sorry, but this decision is not mine to make nor mine to take. I only made the mistake one and a half year ago.

Operation7 Staff Team

Posted ImagePosted Image

Alexander

Alexander

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Interests((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|))))
People liked ur mistake :)
  • LImcAuJsomeD likes this

///////////////////////////////////////////boruto.jpg?noCache=1451579892

toshik2207RU1

toshik2207RU1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation
  • Clan:BestOfTheBest

Dear Soldiers,

we finally found the issue why Burning is/was turning off and why we had to refresh burning every Saturday morning.

The answer is plain and simple. The Room's were never meant to burn during those times. And what is/was an even greater and funnier fact - it was all my fault. :)

The regular Weekend Burning Events which where created back in June 2016 were meant for a total of 8 hours Burning right from the start. 4 hours on Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday. The Patch Notes were uploaded by [RGM]OberOffzier at that time and can still be found here.

I simply messed the whole thing up and we all, even all the remaining other Staff Members have always been believing that Weekend Burning was meant for the whole Weekend. :)

All I can do at this point after 1 and 1/2 years is to say: For you the community - I am glad to have messed up ! ! ! And I hope you enjoyed over almost 18 months of whole Weekend Burnings. Even if you constantly had to jump into the Shoutbox and ask for a reactivation every Saturday Morning which was never meant to happen.

After one and a half year, I finally corrected that mistake and changed the thread to what has been implemented into the system from the start. Please find the correct burning and times added in green color. Yeah, I know - some of you will be angry about the lower Burning times and I understand that. But take it as it is. Those are not the "new" burning times but the initial ones which I messed up. And as I said, for you - I am happy to have messed up and I hope you enjoyed those long Weekends. :)

It was my unwilling and unintended pleasure.

Best Regards

[GM]Sparrow

yeah I'll get up at 3am to play hot event? 0_ 0 what do you think how soon will I get 300000 exp for the next level ? 0_з

toshik2207RU1

toshik2207RU1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

seriously !! and now you really want to change the settings to reduce the burning !! For wich reasons ????? if we buy exp suit + protein it's not for nothing. Plus, the burning bring people 

yes im angry, after the dog tag event issue you removed us hours of burning, if you make the decision to reduce it you made a mistake my friend

but this old law

:stop:  :negative:

toshik2207RU1

toshik2207RU1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

I am very sorry, but this decision is not mine to make nor mine to take. I only made the mistake one and a half year ago.

so tell me Sparrow)))) you just have to close the game))) and that it would be close you need that people played less))) if so then you are on the right track)))I saw a collapsed one Operation7 , played a lot of people,but that would start another project on her domain started to degrade the game,as events have ceased to do things like that! well, if I'm wrong correct! and Yes ! you do not have enough Mcash channel where players could play to your Mcash jcnfnjr we had a minimum rate of 10 Mcash is to hang the remains of many but also and to expand isn't it?  

nothing I suffered) :sorry:  :sorry:  :sorry:  :sorry:  :sorry:  :sorry: nostalgia Russian Operation7 :boredom:

toshik2207RU1

toshik2207RU1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

:russian: European Operation7 you can't tried!you have all the same every year , nothing new, I have already the third year of elementary all the cups , the events are the same))) we have made the tournament even such as head hanting 3 vs 3 Oh was here and here is not the prizes we were given absalyutno all clan members and not just those who participated, because the Cup 4 on 4 and in a clan of 15 people )))well I share mcash who asks that they send him and the rest poluchaetsya not a clan?are they scum ? here's how I explain to guys that they are in the clan but competition can not participate and they do not get it! which of them do you think will be the reaction? I'm one for the Russian forward, Yes?))))the rest do not care ? where are your honest clan is a syndicate of 38 Russian clan Desperados of the 20 clan Baykal clan separ ! at least 100 people can play this hot event as it is very late at night. Oh slow down and go to sleep ) Goodnight    :popp:

• LImcAuJsomeD likes this

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 30 days and a new post will now be considered as flood!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users